Senate Panel Upholds Finding That Russia Backed Trump, Contradicting House

Lots of circumstantial evidence is already known. Trump family members and staff have been shown to have lied about many meetings with Russian agents. Why do you think they lied? Any further evidence will be shown when Mueller finishes his investigation. Be patient grasshopper.

That's bullshit. The only person is flynn and the agent he lied to is now under federal investigation because he tried to stop Trump from becoming president. See Peter S.

There is no crime in meeting with the Russians. He's running for the leader of the free world. Russia is our enemy. It would be nice to start out on a good note with a country that can vaporize us in 30 minutes.

For that matter, there is no crime of collusion. Can you point to the exact federal statutes that were violated?

Then why do you think they lied about so many meetings? Conspiracy to interfere in our elections is a crime.

How did the Rooskies interfere with the election? How is what Fusion GPS did with cash given to them by Hildebeast's campaign ANY different than what Trump is being accused of? The difference is that we have proof that Fusuin GPS used phony Russian intel using a defrocked former MI5 agent to justify spying on ANYONE associated with the Trump campaign?

You think Russia hacked the DNC server and handed the evidence of criminality and corruption to Wikileaks? Is that your contention???

I didn't mention the DNC. I already told you I wouldn't hand feed you all the details. Every security agency we have, as well as the Senate committee have said Russia interfered with our elections with the goal of helping Trump and hurting Hillary. I would be interested in who you think has discredited that Dossier. Obviously, the more salacious parts might be questionable, but please document where the rest has been proven wrong.
You mean all those security agencies headed by Obama administration lackies? Yeah, their opinion certainly holds a lot of weight. Brennan and Clapper are a couple of criminals who belong in an organge jumpsuit.

“Senate Panel Upholds Finding That Russia Backed Trump, Contradicting House”

Let us guess: Senate Republicans are ‘RINOs,’ House Republicans are ‘real’ Republicans.

Yes, conservatives are truly this stupid.

Backing a candidate isn't the same as being complicit in interfering and PLEASE, Clayton...pray tell how did Russia do ANYTHING that swayed the election especially after all the cheating, conniving and outright lying
Lots of circumstantial evidence is already known. Trump family members and staff have been shown to have lied about many meetings with Russian agents. Why do you think they lied? Any further evidence will be shown when Mueller finishes his investigation. Be patient grasshopper.

That's bullshit. The only person is flynn and the agent he lied to is now under federal investigation because he tried to stop Trump from becoming president. See Peter S.

There is no crime in meeting with the Russians. He's running for the leader of the free world. Russia is our enemy. It would be nice to start out on a good note with a country that can vaporize us in 30 minutes.

For that matter, there is no crime of collusion. Can you point to the exact federal statutes that were violated?

Then why do you think they lied about so many meetings? Conspiracy to interfere in our elections is a crime.

How did the Rooskies interfere with the election? How is what Fusion GPS did with cash given to them by Hildebeast's campaign ANY different than what Trump is being accused of? The difference is that we have proof that Fusuin GPS used phony Russian intel using a defrocked former MI5 agent to justify spying on ANYONE associated with the Trump campaign?

You think Russia hacked the DNC server and handed the evidence of criminality and corruption to Wikileaks? Is that your contention???

I didn't mention the DNC. I already told you I wouldn't hand feed you all the details. Every security agency we have, as well as the Senate committee have said Russia interfered with our elections with the goal of helping Trump and hurting Hillary. I would be interested in who you think has discredited that Dossier. Obviously, the more salacious parts might be questionable, but please document where the rest has been proven wrong.

Do tell? Why is it that the DNC never turned over their server to those security agencies? Why is it that only DNC friendly "Crowdstrike" allowed to examine their server? Why did all these alleged "security agencies" simply take the word of CrowdStrike and btw, due to the Vault 7 revelations, the CIA can attack servers and leave "footprints" to make it seem like someone else tried to break into the firewalls.

The DNC breach of security was an inside job, no doubt about it. The "Rooskies exposed our cheating and that's cheating!" bullshit is a pretty fucking pathetic excuse...wouldn't you say?

Let us guess: Senate Republicans are ‘RINOs,’ House Republicans are ‘real’ Republicans.

The E.U backed the Hildebeast, the Middle Eastern countries backed the Hildebeast and with massive amounts of cash.....was that interference?

Yeah, leftards are just that fucking stupid.

The Senate Intelligence Committee has sixteen months invested in its investigation into Russia’s meddling in the 2016 election, and the committee’s inquiry remains ongoing.

With the probe continuing, there will be more interim reports issued in the weeks and months to come.

This just proves a true investigation into the idiot trump’s corruption takes a great deal of time and effort. Unlike the extremely short period taken for the House Republicans’ white wash of the idiot trump’s collusion with the Russians.

Again, more proof the investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller is on track, and discredits the idiot trump’s and his mindless minions’ claims the Mueller investigation is a witch hunt.

Senate panel upholds finding that Russia backed Trump, contradicting House

China, the EU, and the Saudis all backed Clinton.

I've supported the Mueller investigation from the beginning because I put truth before everything. I will say though that I find it funny how the left can turn a blind eye to illegal immigration while wanting to nail Trump to a fucking cross over having financial connections to Russia that might possibly be illegal in some instances. The law is a big deal when you can use it to attack somebody you dislike, but when it gets in the way of what you want the law is unimportant.

You mean like those endless Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi investigations?

Benghazi wasn’t about breaking the law, it was about a failed policy and failed response by the government that lead directly to people dying. People wanted answers to how and why something like that could happen. We got the answer, Hillary and the Hussein are willing to sacrifice American lives to appease Muslim terrorists.

Oh, I don't doubt that the Russians preferred Trump to Hillary. That's not the issue. Heck, Hamas announced to the world in 2008 that they preferred Barack Obama over John McCain. The Palestinian Authority likewise left no doubt that they preferred Obama to McCain. Greece made it clear in 1988 that they preferred Greek-American Michael Dukakis over George H.W. Bush. There's no sin in a country or a foreign group preferring one American presidential candidate over the other. That proves nothing.

The issue is whether or not Trump and/or his senior people colluded with the Russians to sway the election, and on that point Mueller has not produced a shred of evidence that this occurred.

The issue is to what degree Russia interfered in our elections. The Russians hacked the DNC servers and put out false information with real information. They used social media to support Trump. NO one knows what Mueller has and we know of at least one instance where they attempted to collude with a Russian national.

No, that's not the real issue. Or... The DNC having a lackluster security, private servers... and getting hacked certainly is an issue, but not regarding Trump.

For Trump the only issue is if he colluded with the Russians. Even if Russians interfered that changes nothing.

That is the real issue overall. Especially how to prevent it from happening again.

And the same goes with trump colluding with Russian, it's all speculation at this point. There is no evidence to support that trump had colluded with Russian to win the election. That, however, doesnt matter, because in the eyes of the left, he is guilty, even the allegation without evidence was enough to convict him.

That is what I'm talking about. They have found more evidence against hillary than they have about trump, but that doesnt matter, hillary is automatically innocent or "they just made that up", but trump is automatically guilty when even an allegation is the only thing presented.

This is collusion...just an FYI.

RUSSIANS: We have dirt on Hillary Clinton
TRUMP JR: I love it, let's meet.

It's not at all concerning to you that the narrative from the Trump camp keeps changing?

TRUMP ADMIN: My campaign has had no contacts with Russians

(When dozens of contacts are later revealed)

TRUMP ADMIN: None of those contacts were about the campaign

(When it turned out numerous contacts were about the campaign)

TRUMP CULT: Collusion is not a crime!!!

True that the narrative from the Clinton camps hasn’t changed: “Hillary did it so despite the evidence there was no crime”
The trump camp is simply asking for evidence of a crime and after a year of violating the constitution nothing actionable has been found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary
Lol, as I was saying. The left looks the other way when their party fouls up, but has eyes like a hawk when the opposition does something.

But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary
latimes.png

I've supported the Mueller investigation from the beginning because I put truth before everything. I will say though that I find it funny how the left can turn a blind eye to illegal immigration while wanting to nail Trump to a fucking cross over having financial connections to Russia that might possibly be illegal in some instances. The law is a big deal when you can use it to attack somebody you dislike, but when it gets in the way of what you want the law is unimportant.

Benghazi wasn’t aboThere were no answersut breaking the law, it was about a failed policy and failed response by the government that lead directly to people dying. People wanted answers to how and why something like that could happen. We got the answer, Hillary and the Hussein are willing to sacrifice American lives to appease Muslim terrorists.

That is so much bullshit. No answers were found because it was never about finding answers. It was about getting Clinton and they failed miserably.

This is collusion...just an FYI.

RUSSIANS: We have dirt on Hillary Clinton
TRUMP JR: I love it, let's meet.

It's not at all concerning to you that the narrative from the Trump camp keeps changing?

TRUMP ADMIN: My campaign has had no contacts with Russians

(When dozens of contacts are later revealed)

TRUMP ADMIN: None of those contacts were about the campaign

(When it turned out numerous contacts were about the campaign)

TRUMP CULT: Collusion is not a crime!!!

Where is the script that Russia says they have dirt on hillary and trump jr., says he wants to meet to discuss it? Is it possible that trump jr. meeting with Russia is just a coincidence, and not related to the campaign? Just as bill clinton meeting lynch on an airplane is also a coincidence?

The problem I have is not that you may be right, but that you have convicted trump before evidence has been found. The left was convinced trump was guilty from day one. The media broke the story that there may have been collusion, and the left was on board, and on the attack from day one, without any evidence or information having been released.

I've always said, if he is guilty and he did rig the election, then he should go, but let's find some evidence first, before we start skewering the guy.

Mueller is investigating the proven fact that Russia interfered in our elections in order to help Trump, and hurt Hillary. There is no question that happened. If Trump didn't cooperate with that interference, he has nothing to worry about. Trump and his campaign staff have been proven to lie about several things concerning the interference. It's reasonable to wonder why they lied so much.
Right, there is nothing to tie them together yet, so let's let the evidence come out and the chips fall where they may. In the minds of the left, however, he is guilty before ever being proven, and, if/when the investigation comes out, and they find no collusion, the left will say the investigation was tainted and they will still be convinced of his guilt. Point is, the left doesnt care about what facts come to light, they will always think he did it.

Not if the investigation is allowed to be completed without interference. Right wing interference, or more Trump stunts would certainly taint the results. I hope Trump is found totally innocent. It turns my stomach to think our president could be guilty of those things, and I would be very happy to find he didn't.
Right, but if the investigation comes back with anything less than a full charge of collusion on behalf of trump, the left will not accept the results. They will say the investigation had interference, they will spend the next 12 months scouring stories on the internet, and repeatedly examining every word of the report and all of the testimony looking for any slight miswording that will give them a chance to claim that the investigation was tainted and therefore not valid.

In short, they will never accept any kind of exoneration of trump.

The way the right has accepted the exoneration of Clinton? (Benghazi, emails, uranium one, etc)

He won't be exonerated. If Cohen flips, it's over for the Oompa Loompa Oligarch.

How is this relevant? The whole EU "backed" Clinton.

Norman, do you really think it's impossible that Trump did something that could land him in some hot water? He didn't become a billionaire by not being a greedy asshole. I could definitely see him taking help from Russia.

Being a greedy asshole (where asshole is used as synonym to being good businessman) is not against the law.

The Russian conspiracy theory is legit crazy. No evidence whatsoever. It indeed is impossible to catch him from colluding with the Russians as that didn't happen.

Are you part of Muller's team? Do you have information that nobody else has? How do you know there is no evidence whatsoever? Who told you that?
Mueller, if he had something would have had trump out by now

Do tell? Why is it that the DNC never turned over their server to those security agencies? Why is it that only DNC friendly "Crowdstrike" allowed to examine their server? Why did all these alleged "security agencies" simply take the word of CrowdStrike and btw, due to the Vault 7 revelations, the CIA can attack servers and leave "footprints" to make it seem like someone else tried to break into the firewalls.

The DNC breach of security was an inside job, no doubt about it. The "Rooskies exposed our cheating and that's cheating!" bullshit is a pretty fucking pathetic excuse...wouldn't you say?

Crowdstrike is not a DNC friendly company. It has done business with the FBI before and they are well aware of their work. You are spouting your stupid conspiracy theories that no one except Trump crazies believe. The Russians hacked the DNC servers not the CIA you unAmerican commie. You should be locked up for treason against this country.

Backing a candidate isn't the same as being complicit in interfering and PLEASE, Clayton...pray tell how did Russia do ANYTHING that swayed the election especially after all the cheating, conniving and outright lying

Come on dale. Inform me who and when all the information in that dossier was discredited. The nature of how it was compiled allows for some of it to be questionable, but much of it has been proven to be completely accurate, so how about that credible agency that discredited the entire dossier? Who was it? Take your time. Ask your fellow conspiracy nuts for help, but give me that bit of information.

Benghazi wasn’t aboThere were no answersut breaking the law, it was about a failed policy and failed response by the government that lead directly to people dying. People wanted answers to how and why something like that could happen. We got the answer, Hillary and the Hussein are willing to sacrifice American lives to appease Muslim terrorists.

That is so much bullshit. No answers were found because it was never about finding answers. It was about getting Clinton and they failed miserably.

It did nail her. The public found out how incompetent she was as Secretary of State, and how the Hussein administration lied. She then lost the election.

The Senate Intelligence Committee has sixteen months invested in its investigation into Russia’s meddling in the 2016 election, and the committee’s inquiry remains ongoing.

With the probe continuing, there will be more interim reports issued in the weeks and months to come.

This just proves a true investigation into the idiot trump’s corruption takes a great deal of time and effort. Unlike the extremely short period taken for the House Republicans’ white wash of the idiot trump’s collusion with the Russians.

Again, more proof the investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller is on track, and discredits the idiot trump’s and his mindless minions’ claims the Mueller investigation is a witch hunt.

Senate panel upholds finding that Russia backed Trump, contradicting House

"Bipartisan Senate Panel Gives Middle Finger to Devin Nunes"

Great headline!

Bipartisan Senate Panel Gives Middle Finger to Devin Nunes

Benghazi wasn’t about breaking the law, it was about a failed policy and failed response by the government that lead directly to people dying. People wanted answers to how and why something like that could happen. We got the answer, Hillary and the Hussein are willing to sacrifice American lives to appease Muslim terrorists.

It was nothing more than a politically motivated investigation. It worked pretty good to stir up the RWNJ voters, but you're an idiot if you think it proved anything.

How is this relevant? The whole EU "backed" Clinton.

Norman, do you really think it's impossible that Trump did something that could land him in some hot water? He didn't become a billionaire by not being a greedy asshole. I could definitely see him taking help from Russia.

Being a greedy asshole (where asshole is used as synonym to being good businessman) is not against the law.

The Russian conspiracy theory is legit crazy. No evidence whatsoever. It indeed is impossible to catch him from colluding with the Russians as that didn't happen.

Are you part of Muller's team? Do you have information that nobody else has? How do you know there is no evidence whatsoever? Who told you that?
Mueller, if he had something would have had trump out by now

You keep telling yourself that.

It did nail her. The public found out how incompetent she was as Secretary of State, and how the Hussein administration lied. She then lost the election.

No it didn't.

It was nothing more than a politically motivated investigation. It worked pretty good to stir up the RWNJ voters, but you're an idiot if you think it proved anything.

It only appeared politically motivated because Dems refused to join. To Dems, protecting the party, protecting the Hussein, and their future Queen was far more important than finding answers for the American public about why the administration lied by blaming a YouTube video and why they let those Americans die.

It only appeared politically motivated because Dems refused to join. To Dems, protecting the party, protecting the Hussein, and their future Queen was far more important than finding answers for the American public about why the administration lied by blaming a YouTube video and why they let those Americans die.

No.

Forum List

Back