Senate pulls trigger on nuclear option, clearing way for Gorsuch confirmation

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
6iNK289.png

Awesome. President Trump has a lot of work to do to make America great again, and obstructionist communists will just slow that down. :)

Why do the stupid Dems continue to have fits over things they can't win?

The senate just fired the fatal shot that will end any semblance of sanity in Washington. Let the games begin.

The GOP has really screwed the pooch with this partisan stupidity. There will be a reckoning some day!

The senate just fired the fatal shot that will end any semblance of sanity in Washington. Let the games begin.

That shot was fired 8 years ago when O rammed healthcare down our throats. Reid continued it and set precedent by nuking lower appt justices. Now, dems are reaping the repercussions on such horrid moves and incompetent policy. Aside from that, both parties are despicable.

The GOP has really screwed the pooch with this partisan stupidity. There will be a reckoning some day!

Hate to tell ya...but that's what this is in retaliation to what the Dems did under Obama....

So if you're honest, the "pooch screwing" started with Obama .....now it's your turn.....enjoy....wink wink.

I am sorry, but you are a guzzling Kool aid drinker if you actually believe that.
Only 4 Democrats had the nerve to go against the machine and vote for their constituents instead of towing party line.
Not like the Republicans were any different under Obama.
What today shows is how useless the two houses have become. So divided that they cannot get even the simplest things done. Gorsuch is about as middle of the road as there was going to be.
Disgraceful.

That shot was fired 8 years ago when O rammed healthcare down our throats. Reid continued it and set precedent by nuking lower appt justices. Now, dems are reaping the repercussions on such horrid moves and incompetent policy. Aside from that, both parties are despicable.
O no you don't, no blaming the Dems for this more than the Repubs.

Someday?

indeed it will.

but, you better find someone to beat Trump, or whoever the Republican candidate will be in 2020, if you ever want anyone liberal left on SCOTUS.

and by that time, Trump may have put 2 more Justices on the court, keeping it Conservative for the next 20-30 years

Ha Ha Dem's lose again I love it.

As soon as Gorsuch is confirmed my vote for Trump pays off.

Exactly, well said :eusa_clap: We won't see idiot libs in here boasting how Trump is abandoning his agenda, not only will his SCOTUS nominee be confirmed, Trump got the GOP to nuke the Dem's. :laugh:

I'm serious, the two main reasons I voted for Trump was SCOTUS and I've had it up to my forehead with this political correct BS

And Ginsberg will probably be gone soon.. then we can get one more conservative.

Checkmate, game over.

Forum List

Back