Senate rejects Paul effort to cut spending by 2%~ ALL DemonRATS voted against Paul

I wouldn't vote for an across the board cut either.

Why not? 2% is nothing. I guarantee you every federal department including the military can find 2% of waste to cut out of their budget.

Yet come next Nov you will still vote for those same Repubs..”

Do you have a better idea?

The only alternative in the general election to a republican who is wrong 50% of the time is a democrat who is wrong ALL the time

There are almost always more than two choices...you people will just not vote for them

There are almost always more than two choices...you people will just not vote for them

The zany third way kooks are unelectable for a reason

They often do not represent the views of enough Americans to get elected

They are “unelectable” because nobody will vote for them...nobody will vote for them because they are unelectable....they are unelectable because nobody will vote for them...nobody will vote for them because they are unelectable

It is what is known as a self fulfilling prophecy.
Nobody will vote for them because they are so out of touch with most Americans

They are the fringe for a reason

I guess you are right...smaller government and less spending is about as fringe as one can get these days since both parties are against such things

I guess you are right...smaller government and less spending is about as fringe as one can get these days since both parties are against such things

True

And crying in your beer is not going to make them change

You have to get involved

Notice that only half of the republicans voted against less spending but all of the democrats voted against

They are “unelectable” because nobody will vote for them...nobody will vote for them because they are unelectable....they are unelectable because nobody will vote for them...nobody will vote for them because they are unelectable

True

You have to get involved

Notice that only half of the republicans voted against less spending but all of the democrats voted against

This is the game they play...just enough vote for it so that folks like you will think some of them actually care so you will keep voting for them.

considering that the constitution party is one of those third options it says a lot about the kool ade drinkers choices,,,

considering that the constitution party is one of those third options it says a lot about the kool ade drinkers choices,,

If the Constitution Party is true to its name it would accomplish more good by working from within to improve the republican party

you cant improve a bowl of shit,,,it will always be a bowl of shit,,,

my question would be why those in the repube party dont fix themselves???

Why?

So that you can sit on your ass and wait for all your wants and desires to be given to you on a silver platter?

what are my wants and desires other than the constitution being followed??

Whatever they are no ones going to give them to you

You have to get involved to make things happen

...and a bunch of feckless. Scumbag Republicsns who are as bad as the party of INFANTICIDE who want to drive us into complete financial ruin!!!

And you'll keep right on voting for them
Call it the better of 2 evils!....

Evil is still evil, imbecile, so you have nobody but yourself to blame. Stop complaining.

Don't feel bad. We know you leftists worship Satan!

considering that the constitution party is one of those third options it says a lot about the kool ade drinkers choices,,,

considering that the constitution party is one of those third options it says a lot about the kool ade drinkers choices,,

If the Constitution Party is true to its name it would accomplish more good by working from within to improve the republican party

The Repubs have no need nor desire to become fiscally conservative as they know folks like you will likes vote for them since they are the “lesser of two evils”.

until the party faithful hold them to account nothing will change

It takes a majority to force change

Do-nothing fence sitters like you could pitch in a help provide that majority

how would voting for either party help that???

both have made it clear they reject the constitution,,,

Not entirely

The repubs are half willing to do the right thing if its their only choice

They dont fear a handfull of kooks standing outside holding signs who vote for the Constitutional Party

But they do fear primary challenges from within

There constitutional kooks could be transformed into difference makers

Why?

So that you can sit on your ass and wait for all your wants and desires to be given to you on a silver platter?

I am involved in every election and outspoken where ever I go,,

what else can a guy do when so many reject the rule of law and the constitution???

True

You have to get involved

This is the game they play...just enough vote for it so that folks like you will think some of them actually care so you will keep voting for them.

Yes there is some truth to that

Why dont dems play the same game?

They proudly vote 100% against smaller government for a reason

Last edited:

The Repubs have no need nor desire to become fiscally conservative as they know folks like you will likes vote for them since they are the “lesser of two evils”.

It takes a majority to force change

Do-nothing fence sitters like you could pitch in a help provide that majority

Not entirely

The repubs are half willing to do the right thing if its their only choice

They dont fear a handfull of kooks standing outside holding signs who vote for the Constitutional Party

But they do fear primary challenges from within

There constitutional kooks could be transformed into difference makers

saying repubes will go with the constitution when there is no other choice proves them to be the terrorist traitors they are,,,

all of you are liars thieves, cheats and murderers,,,

you should at least have the courage to hold the gun yourself instead of sending your jackboot thugs to do it for you,,,

Seems like what congress has been doing wrong is not raising taxes when they raise spending...And borrowing the money from foreigners to pay for the spending

If congress actually paid for the spending through tax hikes, then and only then would citizens start screaming and yelling about congress' s spending... because the citizen would feel the PAIN of the spending, thru the tax hikes.

Right now, with borrowing from foreign nations, we citizens are not feeling the pain of paying for the spending.... thus no real outrage to stop the increased spending.... imo.

Why?

what else can a guy do when so many reject the rule of law and the constitution???

The republicans are much closer to your ideals than democrats are

If you refuse to pick the side that offers the best chance of success your arent really trying at all

True

You have to get involved

The Dems are more honest about it because their faithful want a bigger government.

The Repubs play the game because people still fall for it

Seems like what congress has been doing wrong is not raising taxes when they raise spending...And borrowing the money from foreigners to pay for the spending

If congress actually paid for the spending through tax hikes, then and only then would citizens start screaming and yelling about congress' s spending... because the citizen would feel the PAIN of the spending, thru the tax hikes.

Right now, with borrowing from foreign nations, we citizens are not feeling the pain of paying for the spending.... thus no real outrage to stop the increased spending.... imo.
that only works until you run out of other peoples money,,,

we have nothing left to tax you ignorant fuck,,,

Why?

If you refuse to pick the side that offers the best chance of success your arent really trying at all

based on the repubes record they hold no constitutional values,, and you even admitted they dont unless they have no other choice,,,

True

You have to get involved

The Dems are more honest about it because their faithful want a bigger government.

You make my argument for me

Democrat voters 100% want bigger government and more welfare

Republican voters do not

Or at least not en mass like the dems

Small government conservatives are close to a majority within the republican party but do not have enough numbers for complete controL

Yet fence sitters like you claim there is no difference in the parties when clearly there is

that only works until you run out of other peoples money,,,

we have nothing left to tax you ignorant fuck,,,
P Hunter, calm down....

As long as "the other side" is your enemy or my enemy... they keep us where they want us, and nothing is ever done...that's good for all of us citizens.

Having to pay for increased spending programs would give great pressure by us, having taxes raised on us... congress would be curbed...

Right now, increased spending is too too easy for congress

Having to come to us, to get the money for the spending, makes it harder for our Congress critters to face us, their constituents.... with tax hikes.

The way done now, we don't get hurt by spending fests. Our grandchildren and great grandchildren do.

True

You have to get involved

You make my argument for me

Democrat voters 100% want bigger government and more welfare

Republican voters do not

Or at least not en mass like the dems

Small government conservatives are close to a majority within the republican party but do not have enough numbers for complete contro

Yet fence sitters like you claim there is no difference in the parties when clearly there is

One more time, I am not a fence sitter...you calling me that just shows your ignorance of what the term means.

There is a difference in the people that vote for each party, there is little difference in the actions of the party members in the government. The only differences are a few social issues.

It will never change as long as sheep like you vote for them regardless of if their actions match their words

Why?

based on the repubes record they hold no constitutional values,, and you even admitted they dont unless they have no other choice,,,

Then why do you insist on giving republican swamp rats in washington a choice?

Millions of republican voters want smaller government just like you but dont have you within the party to help put them in control of the party

Forum List

Back