Senate Report Concludes the Benghazi Attacks Were Preventable

Considering the video had nothing to do with why they attacked, it doesnt seem like a good defense for them anyway.

Right right. Except that fact that it did.......

No.

You can not say "fact"..

You can say "in my opinion"..

But top say "fact" is an outright lie.

I disagree. Weather they used the video as cover or an excuse for their hastily planned attack or if they were outraged by it's content. The video did play some role in the attack. The fact is the video did not spark a demonstration in front of the Consulate building, but to say it played no part, I believe is a lie.

Right right. Except that fact that it did.......

No.

You can not say "fact"..

You can say "in my opinion"..

But top say "fact" is an outright lie.

I disagree. Weather they used the video as cover or an excuse for their hastily planned attack or if they were outraged by it's content. The video did play some role in the attack. The fact is the video did not spark a demonstration in front of the Consulate building, but to say it played no part, I believe is a lie.

Video or not, that attack was taking place THAT DAY....9-11.....

So I disagree...it is not fact that it played a role.

Course, if the right wing never made that video mocking other people's religion, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

What happened, the deadly riots and the protests, were exactly what they hoped for.

You must not have gotten the memo that the cover up has been exposed. You can stop trying to blame a video that had nothing to do with the situation.

As I've posted many times, that video caused deadly riots all over the world. Stop being dense. You know how Muslims get when their religion is mocked. They did just what right wingers hoped they would do.

SO now this is the Right's fault? If that's what you're trying to say, they you truly ARE an idiot.

OK, here is my bottom line. Let's say that the attack at Benghazi was an attack predicated by a poorly made and little known movie. At least little known until Obama, Hillary and Rice made it known. Let us ignore the fact that there were protest in Australia and they had absolutely nothing to do with the movie. Ignore that and let us say it was because of the movie. WHERE IN THE FUCK IS THE OUTRAGE AT THE CONDUCT OF THE MUSLIMS????? Where????? Phelps and his merry band of idiots get more condemnation then do the Muslims it is ridicules that a civilized world put up with people who will kill over a fucking stupid movie. Worse yet the liberal left "understands" their protest. What in the hell is wrong with the world?

http://www.intelligence.senate.gov/benghazi2014/benghazi.pdf

Read "Analysis of the Talking Points" starting on page 46.

Nutters.........there is no "there" there.

Whenever it looks bad, analyze it.

All it shows is the actual edit trail of the talking points that Sec. Rice was handed for her media appearances. The WH had very little input.

The entire "cover up" play by you nutters is complete bullshit.

In addition....the idea that there were soldiers at the ready for rescue who were held back is complete bullshit.

The only issue that you might be able to politicize moving forward is the lack of security in a hot location. Have a fucking party with that nutter.

News flash......Americans don't cast votes based on foreign policy matters when the economy sucks.

FYI:

our free speech does not apply to idiots overseas.

why are libs so ignorant and so willing to defend murderers and terrorists?

Considering the video had nothing to do with why they attacked, it doesnt seem like a good defense for them anyway.

Bullshit. It's already been proven.

Stop posting directly from your ass.

who proved it? not even the senate report said it was the cause.

http://www.intelligence.senate.gov/benghazi2014/benghazi.pdf

Read "Analysis of the Talking Points" starting on page 46.

Nutters.........there is no "there" there.

Whenever it looks bad, analyze it.

All it shows is the actual edit trail of the talking points that Sec. Rice was handed for her media appearances. The WH had very little input.

The entire "cover up" play by you nutters is complete bullshit.

In addition....the idea that there were soldiers at the ready for rescue who were held back is complete bullshit.

The only issue that you might be able to politicize moving forward is the lack of security in a hot location. Have a fucking party with that nutter.

News flash......Americans don't cast votes based on foreign policy matters when the economy sucks.

What you are trying to have me believe is that Rice was on her own the WH had no input. Really? Can you at least link me to some story that tells that fairytale? Rice represents the WH and it is seriously doubtful that she went out without a lot of coaching from the WH.

What I know from what I SAW. The ADMINISTRATION changed its story. The real problem is they said what they said with surety. Even though we know what we heard.

I said nothing of the sort. Try again.

From your post, as a reminder: All it shows is the actual edit trail of the talking points that Sec. Rice was handed for her media appearances. The WH had very little input.

See I actually read what you wrote, apparently you ?????

What is the poor pitiful rightwing cult going to do if Hillary doesn't run and the Democrats nominate some governor for example who cannot even remotely be connected to the faux scandal of Benghazi?

Invent a connection?

btw, nobody in normal America is buying the rightwing Benghazi hysteria.

What is the poor pitiful rightwing cult going to do if Hillary doesn't run and the Democrats nominate some governor for example who cannot even remotely be connected to the faux scandal of Benghazi?

Invent a connection?

Incredible how the liberal left is so sure they know what everyone else is thinking. My opinion is that most people are trying to make a living and don't even know that Benghazi isn't in America. But that doesn't change the fact that liberals are always so sure but always so wrong.

Speaking of hysterical, what's hysterical is the rightwing implications that had the attack really been entirely about the video,

and 4 Americans were killed,

then the rightwing hate machine would not have attacked the administration over it.

It's amazing, really, i.e., the ability of the Right to pluck an insignificant irrelevancy out of a story and then pound away at it until they've gotten everyone to argue over that irrelevant point as if it were central and key to the whole affair.

Sheer diabolical genius.

Invent a connection?

Incredible how the liberal left is so sure they know what everyone else is thinking. My opinion is that most people are trying to make a living and don't even know that Benghazi isn't in America. But that doesn't change the fact that liberals are always so sure but always so wrong.

In your inevitable weasely way you just agreed with me and then accused me of being wrong about what you just agreed with me on.

Speaking of hysterical, what's hysterical is the rightwing implications that had the attack really been entirely about the video,

and 4 Americans were killed,

then the rightwing hate machine would not have attacked the administration over it.

It's amazing, really, i.e., the ability of the Right to pluck an insignificant irrelevancy out of a story and then pound away at it until they've gotten everyone to argue over that irrelevant point as if it were central and key to the whole affair.

Sheer diabolical genius.

What is incredible is that the left wing OBAMA boot lickers think this was the only attack on US interests during OBAMA. The liberal left will say that there were attacks during Bush but ignore the fact that there were attacks during Obama. What makes Benghazi different is that our Ambassador was murdered for no damn reason that we have been told. And the FACT that the administration lied about the situation. Lie is the only proper word to use considering they knew differently from day one. Now the question is why did they lie.

Forum List

Back