Senate report: trump caused Constitutional Crisis nearly happened

The leftist have caused a lot of trouble I know that much. Just look back, and think back as to how much trouble it has caused. Unbelievable at this point.
The far-right has caused more harm throughout history than the far left ever could. The far-right has the numbers; they outnumber the far-left 10 to 1 and they have more weapons; therein lies the problem that's why they commit assaults and attack people eight times as much as any trouble that comes from the far left. Both extremes are a problem, but the far right is a much greater threat.

A blind man could see what happened. trump was the instigator from day one. The spoiled cry baby launched a plan which showed the world just how pitiful and treacherous he is.
You're wearing onesie pajamas right now, aren't you...

I've never in my life seen a group of people so terrified of freedom of speech in my life.

Trump says the election was stolen equals inciting insurrection?

But when Maxine says "get in their faces"... that is meaningless...

Give me a fucking break Stann.

You're either a quantifiable coward of epic proportions...or you're attempting to gaslight America.

I honestly don't care which it is.

"I'm rubber, you're glue," Peewee?

Regardless, I'm always happy to see criminals get arrested. Doesn't bother me at all. You're the one whose panties are twisted over it.
Then why did you reply to my post?

Here I'll post it again...try your best not to reply...because your panties are definitely not in a twist...

THESE are the 'insurrectionist' that strike FEAR and TERROR in the hearts of Democrats everywhere...

Screenshot_20211007-191716.png

I didn't see these ladies on January 6th what I saw was a mob and hidden within the mob or group of insurrectionists intent on overthrowing the government.
Well...I think we found that hypothetical blind man you alluded to earlier.

Is it hard to type in Braille?

You're wearing onesie pajamas right now, aren't you...

I've never in my life seen a group of people so terrified of freedom of speech in my life.

Trump says the election was stolen equals inciting insurrection?

But when Maxine says "get in their faces"... that is meaningless...

Give me a fucking break Stann.

You're either a quantifiable coward of epic proportions...or you're attempting to gaslight America.

I honestly don't care which it is.
trump is the f****** traitor coward and you keep defending the coward.

trump is the f****** traitor coward and you keep defending the coward.
Did you stamp your foot and shake your fist at the heavens while posting that? It's not required, but it is traditional.

Then why did you reply to my post?

Here I'll post it again...try your best not to reply...because your panties are definitely not in a twist...

THESE are the 'insurrectionist' that strike FEAR and TERROR in the hearts of Democrats everywhere...

More Peewee Hermanisms??

Lock them criminals up!

Just answer one f****** question. Would any of this have happened without trump ?
Personally...I'm amazed it took as long as it did for the Right to fight back. And looking at the size of the brick the left has shit over it...I pretty sure it put the fear of g_d into ya.

I don't expect you to admit to that...so no need to bother denying it...actions speak far louder than words.

So...here is the truth.

Again...no denial is required.

I think the Left sees the writing on the wall.

Biden is an abysmal, catastrophic, 12.9 on the Richter Scale failure. Worse than the Left could POSSIBLY have imagined. And they see Trump is poised to win re-election in 2024...because ANYTHING is going to be better than Biden.

If Trump wins a second term after all the effort the Left has put into demonizing him...the egg on their faces will be so monumental their party will literally drowned in it.

That's the future we're on track for...if your head explodes, we'll understand...

the only reason so much attention was given to these people is because it was something affecting the congress people directly.....all those violent riots during the summer they had little to say about that because it was a thousand miles away from them and they were safe,but the people that got hurt they could care less about.....those assholes aint more important than we are....so fuck them....
No.

It wasn’t because of that.

More Peewee Hermanisms??

Lock them criminals up!
Just couldn't resist could you...them bunched up twisted panties got the better of ya again. Couldn't ignore them even when giving in makes you look like a horses ass. 😂😂😂

Better luck next time. 😎

There's no law that says you cannot look at the evidence of fraud and overturn a corrupt election process.
Anyone who doesn't suspect that Biden never got 81 million votes....which is 12 million more than Obama ever got.....you clearly have closed your mind and really don't care if it's true or not. Biden is in there and totally screwing everything up even worse than we predicted.....so now you're just trying to plug your ears and ignore it.

This still remains the issue which you idiots cling to. There was no fraud and you know it. It's been proven. You were so excited on anticipation trump would win and can't accept it.
You're still inventing scenarios to suit your pathetic argument.
Now all the government agencies are involved and complicit. Grow up dickhead.

Just couldn't resist could you...them bunched up twisted panties got the better of ya again. Couldn't ignore them even when giving in makes you look like a horses ass. 😂😂😂

Better luck next time. 😎
Still channeling Peewee, huh, Peewee?

Faun: You're the one whose panties are twisted over it.

Peewee Missourian: them bunched up twisted panties got the better of ya again.

Your inability to think for yourself aside, they're only facing about 20 years or so. You should write them while they rot in prison, I'm sure they'll appreciate that. Though don't expect them to look the same when they get out.

Still channeling Peewee, huh, Peewee?

Faun: You're the one whose panties are twisted over it.
Peewee Missourian: them bunched up twisted panties got the better of ya again.

Your inability to think for yourself aside, they're only facing about 20 years or so. You should write them while they rot in prison, I'm sure they'll appreciate that. Though don't expect them to look the same when they get out.
You mean those frightening insurrectionists might get out some day and...and... insurrection again?!?!

OMG. The Democrat have to make sure this doesn't happen.

These people are a risk to National Security. They could topple the government at any moment!!!!

SAVE US FROM THE INSURRECTIONISTS!!!!!!!!!!

Screenshot_20211007-191716.png

/sarcasm

You can had the last word...it seems important to you.

Tell us how proud you are that you've fucked things up so badly that THESE are your enemies. How proud you are that an unarmed female military veteran was killed by Capitol Police.

Screenshot_20211007-210859.png

Last edited:
yea sure it wasnt....they pissed their underpants....and didnt give a shit about the violence during that summer because they were many miles away....
No. If you don’t see attacking our Capitol, our form of government and electoral process as anything different then there isn’t much to discuss is there? It isn’t the Congress critters. It is what everything represents.

No. If you don’t see attacking our Capitol, our form of government and electoral process as anything different then there isn’t much to discuss is there? It isn’t the Congress critters. It is what everything represents.
you can believe that all you want.....by them not seeming to care about the violence that went on that summer that tells me because those people were 50 feet from them they all of a sudden cared....they aint more important than we are....if they dont care about our safety why should i care about those assholes?...fuck them...they can all go to hell as far as i am concerned...

Forum List

Back