Senate report: trump caused Constitutional Crisis nearly happened

you can believe that all you want.....by them not seeming to care about the violence that went on that summer that tells me because those people were 50 feet from them they all of a sudden cared....they aint more important than we are....if they dont care about our safety why should i care about those assholes?...fuck them...they can all go to hell as far as i am concerned...
Again, it isn’t them. We will likely disagree on your judgements on their attitudes towards the riots but those had nothing to do what happened Jan 6. It isn’t the people themselves that matter. It is what they represent that was attacked. It was an attack on the peaceful transfer of power and democratic election.

This man is the greatness single danger to our country. How does he still walk free?

He will gladly destroy the Constitution in order to sooth his thirst for power. And the cult following him is just as dangerous.
IF he runs in 2024, especially with your current heroes in DC mucking things up on an epic scale, he WILL WIN again. What then, Jimbo? That's a serious question. What actions do you feel would be justified to stop him and his "cult"?

It was an attack on the peaceful transfer of power and democratic election.
That election was far more than just what you describe here. The issue isn't really about any group of people seriously threatening the transfer of power. Has it ever occurred to you that just because YOU have a firm belief that these people - tens of millions of them - are misguided, ignorant, or criminally minded, that does not make them so? Those on the Left have been convinced by a media 5th column that what THEY believe, is the only reality possible and that those who believe Trump was cheated, can be mocked and dismissed without consequences. It's a bit like a group of adults dismissing a bunch of petulant children.

Trump will win if he chooses to run in 2024. There are no legal means of stopping him from running, despite all of the rhetoric about how "dangerous" he and his "cult" are. He could be indicted, tried, convicted, and incarcerated in the State of New York and he could still run a campaign from his cell and WIN.

IF that occurred and the state of NY refused to allow him to serve, we might witness the beginnings of a true, kinetic Civil War. Those of us who know he was cheated and who have watched the Dems trying to ram through HR1 as a means to Federalize state elections, understand that IF this happens we will effectively become a single-party country and THAT will be the end of freedom. THAT will be worth fighting against by any means necessary.
IOW... the gravity with which you view 1/6 is no more dire than how the rest of us view the obvious cheating that occurred in 2020. You see, WE are Americans, also. OUR beliefs have consequences for the rest of the nation as well. You folks really need to stop and consider the path we're on. If one side or the other pushes this thing to conflict, NONE OF US will benefit from it. Rather than mocking and making demands, it would be well for all of us to examine our voting system and come to a compromise that makes most people able to trust the process again. Something like 70% of all Americans believe that voter ID would benefit us all and yet only ONE party fights against it like it's an existential threat...

Same partisan bullshit it always is with these things both parties issue there own report which are based on there own partisan politics. You could have a so called bipartisan committee investigate an orange and one would write a report saying it was a watermelon the other claiming it’s a banana.
With slo-Joe and his Ho in charge we will watch America burning down in real time until 2024. At that point, ANYONE will be elected to replace the Dems. If Trump runs, he'll win. If he wins, I predict the Left will go to active secession or Civil War.

The only successful coups in the history of the world have been military ones. Would you back dimwit Don after he called you "suckers and losers".
As opposed to simply setting the stage for 13 of your fellow warriors to die needlessly? The Pentagon thugs are all political but the warfighters come from the ranks of the "deplorables". If Trump runs in 2024, he'll win. Then you may well get your military coup but it will be run by the corrupt degenerate filth on the Left.

Did you stamp your foot and shake your fist at the heavens while posting that? It's not required, but it is traditional.
I'm just so sick of the deniers. I seldom get upset, but I'm still only human. I think that woman just find a Washington was correct. People around here are addicted to horizon you're getting aroused by emotional responses it's a sickness of its own. I limit my time on the internet to about an hour a day. I'm going to cut back on that too, maybe every other day then eventually just once a week. It's better than talking to most of the morons on here.

You mean those frightening insurrectionists might get out some day and...and... insurrection again?!?!

OMG. The Democrat have to make sure this doesn't happen.

These people are a risk to National Security. They could topple the government at any moment!!!!

SAVE US FROM THE INSURRECTIONISTS!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 548943

/sarcasm

You can had the last word...it seems important to you.

Tell us how proud you are that you've fucked things up so badly that THESE are your enemies. How proud you are that an unarmed female military veteran was killed by Capitol Police.

View attachment 548945
I'm very proud that officer killed that woman. He's a hero who saved lives by keeping that violent mob at bay as lawmakers were being evacuated from the House chamber.

IF he runs in 2024, especially with your current heroes in DC mucking things up on an epic scale, he WILL WIN again. What then, Jimbo? That's a serious question. What actions do you feel would be justified to stop him and his "cult"?
Nah, Trump won't win. We'll steal the election from him again.

It was an attack on the peaceful transfer of power and democratic election.
This is a "President" who was trying to fire an acting Attorney General and replace him with a guy who'd work to overturn the election. All based on lies that his then-attorney found on fucking Facebook.

The sycophants will spin and dismiss and deny, but the fact is that this period has been even worse than the country feared when we voted him down. Twice. This is historic and dangerous. Literally.

Last edited:
You mean those frightening insurrectionists might get out some day and...and... insurrection again?!?!

OMG. The Democrat have to make sure this doesn't happen.

These people are a risk to National Security. They could topple the government at any moment!!!!

SAVE US FROM THE INSURRECTIONISTS!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 548943

/sarcasm

You can had the last word...it seems important to you.

Tell us how proud you are that you've fucked things up so badly that THESE are your enemies. How proud you are that an unarmed female military veteran was killed by Capitol Police.

View attachment 548945
ANTIFA ANTIFA ANTIFA

If he came into power again, what actions will you justify to keep him in power and exact the revenge he is known for? Neither of you are known for respecting the Constitutional and legal boundaries of power.

coup is attempting to take the power out of the hands of voters and into the hands of the elite. His is a coup from within
Yes it is. This was accomplished successfully in November 2020.

Nobody really believes BIDEN got 80 million votes. You just need to keep repeating the big lie

Says the Biden, Pelosi, Schumer supporter 🙄
Yes Trumpster.

73B416FA-F082-4A39-9C39-9B2A3AFD1976.png

Again, it isn’t them. We will likely disagree on your judgements on their attitudes towards the riots but those had nothing to do what happened Jan 6. It isn’t the people themselves that matter. It is what they represent that was attacked. It was an attack on the peaceful transfer of power and democratic election.
basically you give a shit about the assholes in congress while i can care less about the people that have been destroying this country the last 20 years.....there is a reason they have such pathetic ratings....they suck.....every fucking one of them.....

With slo-Joe and his Ho in charge we will watch America burning down in real time until 2024. At that point, ANYONE will be elected to replace the Dems. If Trump runs, he'll win. If he wins, I predict the Left will go to active secession or Civil War.
trump is using the Putin play plan to turn the US into an Authoritarian state. He is enabling a coup from within with threats and bullying just like his pal in Moscow. The only tactic he has not utilized is jailing and killing. If he does run and win election in 2024, he will seek revenge on everyone that did not help him in his attempt at insurgency.

trump DOES NOT care about the US. He only cares about himself. He will gladly destroy our electoral system to go out a winner, instead of the loser that he is. I am amazed when I see repubs cringe when they see more people voting. If it were left to them, only the wealthy land owners would have the privilege to vote. trump has turned the GOP into the repub party, the American version of the Taliban.

He told all the repub senators to vote against raising the debt ceiling, even for two months, due to the huge deficits that HIS REGIME incurred. And they followed his lead. He will do that same in December. HE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE US. He only cares about his fat orange ass.

trump is using the Putin play plan to turn the US into an Authoritarian state. He is enabling a coup from within with threats and bullying just like his pal in Moscow. The only tactic he has not utilized is jailing and killing. If he does run and win election in 2024, he will seek revenge on everyone that did not help him in his attempt at insurgency.

trump DOES NOT care about the US. He only cares about himself. He will gladly destroy our electoral system to go out a winner, instead of the loser that he is. I am amazed when I see repubs cringe when they see more people voting. If it were left to them, only the wealthy land owners would have the privilege to vote. trump has turned the GOP into the repub party, the American version of the Taliban.

He told all the repub senators to vote against raising the debt ceiling, even for two months, due to the huge deficits that HIS REGIME incurred. And they followed his lead. He will do that same in December. HE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE US. He only cares about his fat orange ass.
JIM....TRUMP CANT HURT YOU ANYMORE....ITS SAFE TO COME OUT OF YOUR CELLAR NOW....

No insurrection. Per the FBI. Continue on with your next tantrum about Trump. Who you people claim nobody wants to talk about. Yet he’s ALL you cry about.....
That is why trumping is fight the House select committee investigation. If they are allowed the access they want, they will find that Donald was not only the instigator and the planner of the Capitol attack, but he was one of the funders of the attack. That will be bad for Donald and for you..

Donald is famous for trying to run out the clock. One of these days, he won't be able to do that. He has so many legal issues right now, it is hard to see how he comes out of this unscathed. But he is trying hard to keep the truth hidden.

Yes it is. This was accomplished successfully in November 2020.

Nobody really believes BIDEN got 80 million votes. You just need to keep repeating the big lie
Please, Trump really didn't get more than 10 million votes.

Forum List

Back