Senate report: trump caused Constitutional Crisis nearly happened

This man is the greatness single danger to our country. How does he still walk free?

He will gladly destroy the Constitution in order to sooth his thirst for power. And the cult following him is just as dangerous.
So, we've got a biased investigation telling us what Trump could have done.

So, we've got a biased investigation telling us what Trump could have done.
Except they have emails and correspondence that corroborate the findings. And Biden just blew trump's executive order into the oblivion. He has told the National Archives that he is not extending any executive privilege protections to Donald trump. The Jig is Up....TRAITOR DON!

And if their subpoenas are not honored, criminal charges will follow.

Except they have emails and correspondence that corroborate the findings. And Biden just blew trump's executive order into the oblivion. He has told the National Archives that he is not extending any executive privilege protections to Donald trump. The Jig is Up....TRAITOR DON!

jim you must be a lot fun at gatherings....people are watching the playoffs and meanwhile you are trying to get everyone to talk about your idle...

This man is the greatness single danger to our country. How does he still walk free?

He will gladly destroy the Constitution in order to sooth his thirst for power. And the cult following him is just as dangerous.
Tell us, what constitutional right did he ever take away from anyone?

So, trying to investigate voter fraud is now called "subverting justice?" Seems to me that's what the Marxist-Democrats did. As I always say, Marxists always accuse others of the bad shit they themselves are doing.

If he came into power again, what actions will you justify to keep him in power and exact the revenge he is known for? Neither of you are known for respecting the Constitutional and legal boundaries of power.
I note you refused to answer. The question stands...

That is why trumping is fight the House select committee investigation. If they are allowed the access they want, they will find that Donald was not only the instigator and the planner of the Capitol attack, but he was one of the funders of the attack. That will be bad for Donald and for you..

Donald is famous for trying to run out the clock. One of these days, he won't be able to do that. He has so many legal issues right now, it is hard to see how he comes out of this unscathed. But he is trying hard to keep the truth hidden.
That was such a big pile of shit. How are your delusional fantasies bad for me idiot? Threatening me boy? Excuse me while I laugh at you and point this out....

1633742994184.gif

It was an "attempted" insurrection. We all watched the idiots that trump told to "fight like Hell" attack the Capitol and try to stop the certification of Joe Biden. They even threatened to kill Mike Pence. You are an orange lipped sheep.
Sorry dimbulb. Your leftist instigators screwed up and let people into the Capitol while Trump was still speaking. The new videos being released kill your fantasy too.

This is a "President" who was trying to fire an acting Attorney General and replace him with a guy who'd work to overturn the election. All based on lies that his then-attorney found on fucking Facebook.

The sycophants will spin and dismiss and deny, but the fact is that this period has been even worse than the country feared when we voted him down. Twice. This is historic and dangerous. Literally.
And here you are parroting the bullshit while showing zero proof. Nothing new for you...

ANTIFA ANTIFA ANTIFA
Yeah you moron. You know, the ones you claim are justified in their violence. The ones who should be “treated differently” (YOUR WORDS so don’t start lying as usual) because the year only murdered cops, caused millions in damages, and stole millions more in merchandise. And tried to murder people by barricading them in a FEDERAL building and attempting to light it on fire.

Again, it isn’t them. We will likely disagree on your judgements on their attitudes towards the riots but those had nothing to do what happened Jan 6. It isn’t the people themselves that matter. It is what they represent that was attacked. It was an attack on the peaceful transfer of power and democratic election.
Bullcrap..... Keep pushing your anti-Trump messages all you want, but the Americans aren't as dumb as you and your ilk would like for them to be. You and your ilk are on an island attempting to convince your brainwashed populous that the tsunami heading your way, wasn't coming from the earthquake you all have caused. Good luck with that.

Biden can't do jack crap to the former president, so just keep spinning your TDS wheels, and don't get mad once Trump is back in office.

Better get to changing your ways/cultures, especially if they are wrong, because for the majority of Americans, they will be working for change that doesn't include being a spectator on
public knowledge.

I realize it's bullshit in your universe. I'm not trying to convince you of anything.

How myopic is Ol' Mac and his merry band of idiots?

Oh Trump was the big fascist threat, but Fake White House Biden and his vaccine mandates are so great Ol Mac will threaten right along with him.

Mac is a joke and so are his merry band of idiots

Meanwhile the current Attorney General would love to go after moms "talking back" to school boards, but you know, that's great. That's not fascist or totalitarian at all, nope, that sounds just about right when the FBI goes after PTA moms

You are a total joke, all of you, and everyone can see it.

And also: you are losing. Look at Biden's poll numbers. That goes for Leftism too, thank God

So, trying to investigate voter fraud is now called "subverting justice?" Seems to me that's what the Marxist-Democrats did. As I always say, Marxists always accuse others of the bad shit they themselves are doing.
He's been investigating voter fraud for 4 years now and has found nothing. At what point do you wake up?

Sorry dimbulb. Your leftist instigators screwed up and let people into the Capitol while Trump was still speaking. The new videos being released kill your fantasy too.
Liar, not one of Trump's thugs entered the Capitol until after his speech.

Forum List

Back