Senate voting on 9/11 on whether to aid Al-Qaida

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
Pamela Geller: Someone pinch me. This is a nightmare.

The Senate now plans to vote to authorize Barack Obama to use U.S. military force in Syria on Wednesday. That is, Sept. 11. Surely G-d is a comedian playing to an audience with no sense of humor. The perverse horror.

Someone pinch me. This is a nightmare. Are we so far gone that our elected officials would vote to authorize military action in support of al-Qaida on the 12th anniversary of the day that al-Qaida declared war on America and slaughtered 3,000 of our sisters and brothers?

This is the poison fruit of the Obama administration’s Shariah policy of scrubbing all counter terror materials of jihad. How can we expect our elected officials to understand the enemy’s doctrine when there is a national prohibition on such discussion?

Read more at Senate votes on aiding al-Qaida on Sept. 11

When racist/Uber-Zionist Pam Geller and I are in full agreement, you KNOW the world has gone to Hell.

we don't want this damn war!!!!!

When racist/Uber-Zionist Pam Geller and I are in full agreement, you KNOW the world has gone to Hell.

ahh....the start of real peace....?

oh wait....first the Islamists have to stop fighting among themselves....

I will personally blame everyone I know, who supports this war, when it all goes to shit.

I will get in their faces and say "I blame YOU".

Holy fuck is the world nut daily insane, "funding al qaida?" Another perfect example of how stupid those on the far right are,...

obama will take special pleasure in a vote to aid al quaeda on such an important date. It's almost as good as a direct attack.

He will say the date is his designated day of service. We should be happy to be in service to muslims.

obama will take special pleasure in a vote to aid al quaeda on such an important date. It's almost as good as a direct attack.

He will say the date is his designated day of service. We should be happy to be in service to muslims.

please take your racist attitude and shove it.

Obama didn't set the vote date.

Pamela Geller: Someone pinch me. This is a nightmare.

The Senate now plans to vote to authorize Barack Obama to use U.S. military force in Syria on Wednesday. That is, Sept. 11. Surely G-d is a comedian playing to an audience with no sense of humor. The perverse horror.

Someone pinch me. This is a nightmare. Are we so far gone that our elected officials would vote to authorize military action in support of al-Qaida on the 12th anniversary of the day that al-Qaida declared war on America and slaughtered 3,000 of our sisters and brothers?

This is the poison fruit of the Obama administration’s Shariah policy of scrubbing all counter terror materials of jihad. How can we expect our elected officials to understand the enemy’s doctrine when there is a national prohibition on such discussion?

Read more at Senate votes on aiding al-Qaida on Sept. 11

We have came a long way since 9/11/2001. On that day, we were attacked by Al Qaeda. Since then, we have been spending our energy and taxpayer money invading one Middle Eastern nation after another and turning each one over to Al Qaeda.

It certainly is bizarre for me too, the people I am finding I agree with in opposing military strikes in Syria. Like Sarah Palin, for example. That is certainly surreal.

It certainly is bizarre for me too, the people I am finding I agree with in opposing military strikes in Syria. Like Sarah Palin, for example. That is certainly surreal.

my co-worker is a racist Uber-Zionist.

but he wants America to mind its own business.

he will be shocked when I tell him that he and AIPAC are in total disagreement.

Last edited:

please take your racist attitude and shove it.

Obama didn't set the vote date.

How can you find anything left good to hope for from Obama?

This Syria crap has left me completely disallusioned with Obamas capacity to do a single thing good for our nation.

Forum List

Back