Senator Britt

How is he a boot licker? He says things you people cannot handle because they are true. You are the boot licker here.
So explain to me fool how black folks today owe reparations to white folks.

You think women shouldn't be allowed to work and should just have babies and wait on men.

Better yet tell me the truths that Robinson is telling. I'll wait.

I listened to the “rebuttal” by the Senator. She sounded like Brandi Maxx (google her if you don’t know who she is) running for City Council in Pawnee.

I did love the part about mothers having to figure out how to make dinner...how very Republican...
Why the hate for traditional American families?

So explain to me fool how black folks today owe reparations to white folks.

You think women shouldn't be allowed to work and should just have babies and wait on men.

Better yet tell me the truths that Robinson is telling. I'll wait.
Triggered? Too fucking bad, Superbad.

LOL, I knew your coward ass wasn't man enough to do it.

Tell us what you agree with Robinson on, coward.
I told you I agree with a lot he said. Unlike you and the other suck asses I can disagree with who I support without the mob coming after me.

Ok
I get it

She just wants you to Cherry Pick the Bad Stuff under Biden and ignore how bad it actually was when Biden took office

Without question
We are much better off than we were three years ago
You just did it again friend.
The improvements under Biden had nothing to do with him. Exactly like the collapse that came with the pandemic had nothing to do with Trump.
Prior to late 2020 when the Covid over reaction began, the economy was really-really building. And not just Wall Street stock markets gains, but the kind of economy that benefits us... normal people. Then the collapse... then 2.5 years later the over reaction was gone, so the economy began coming back. By then Biden took over.
Who was President was immaterial both the losses and the recovery.

You just did it again friend.
The improvements under Biden had nothing to do with him. Exactly like the collapse that came with the pandemic had nothing to do with Trump.
Prior to late 2020 when the Covid over reaction began, the economy was really-really building. And not just Wall Street stock markets gains, but the kind of economy that benefits us... normal people. Then the collapse... then 2.5 years later the over reaction was gone, so the economy began coming back. By then Biden took over.
Who was President was immaterial both the losses and the recovery.
Over a million deaths is hardly an overreaction

Sen Britt asked if we are better off after three years
You are the one making excuses

He says things you people cannot handle because they are true.

So it is true that stories of the holocaust are "hogwash"?

It is true the country is better off if women are not allowed to vote?

Forum List

Back