Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines...

But that gun got out there legally at some point. Either it was stolen, or someone resold it. So again, lessening the number of guns out there would reduce crime.

That is wrong, as I've shown.

I just showed you you can build a shotgun out of pipe.

Are you going to insist the sale of pipe should be regulated?

If folks like you exit the gene pool by blowign yourselves up with pipe-guns, I can't see this as anything but a positive development.
If folks like you too terrified of weapons to take responsibility for your own defense get killed by an armed intruder while you're waiting for 911 to respond, I can't see this as anything but a positive development.

Again, guy, we have so many "armed intruders" because we have too many poor people, too many people who should be getting medical treatment for their addictions.

Once again, how it is Germany only locks up 78,000 people (compared to our 2 million) and has only 200 gun murders a year (compared to our nearly 10,000).

Hmmmmm..

Gonna let you think on that one for a few minutes.

Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines, and Pistol Grips

Read more at Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines, and Pistol Grips (NASDAQ:SWHC, NYSE:RGR) | Market Daily News
The agenda no longer needs to be hidden from public view. With President Obama winning another term and democrats taking control of the Senate, the move to fundamentally change America from within has begun – with a vengeance.

We’re all aware of the restrictive gun laws in the State of California which require low capacity magazines for handguns, fixed magazines for “assault” rifles, and a whole lot of running around just to be granted the right to carry a concealed firearm.

Now, Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), who has championed gun control in her state for decades and co-wrote the original assault weapons ban enacted by the federal government in the 1990′s, wishes to bring even more stringent federal mandates to the land of the free.

What is being proposed by Feinstein is the most significant attack on the second amendment in history.
I don’t have the minutes of the meeting (yet), but sources tell me California Senator and longtime gun-hater Dianne Feinstein’s legal staff held meetings on Friday with FTB/ATF legal staff to discuss a new “Assault Weapons Ban” Madame Feinstein would be looking to push through Congress if President Obama wins reelection.
This same “pretty good intelligence” says the items that would lead to a banwould ban pistol grips and “high-capacity” magazines, eliminate any grandfathering and ban sales of “weapons in possession”.​

The progressive war on the Second Amendment is going to escalate.
That's good news for the gun shops and gun manufacturers, it's already been good business for them since Obama was elected the first time, now there will be even more sales. I hope feinstein and her crew are unsuccessful with this one.

You do realize Feinstein is not a gun hater just an elitist who doesn't want others to have access to them?

If folks like you exit the gene pool by blowign yourselves up with pipe-guns, I can't see this as anything but a positive development.
If folks like you too terrified of weapons to take responsibility for your own defense get killed by an armed intruder while you're waiting for 911 to respond, I can't see this as anything but a positive development.

Again, guy, we have so many "armed intruders" because we have too many poor people, too many people who should be getting medical treatment for their addictions.

Once again, how it is Germany only locks up 78,000 people (compared to our 2 million) and has only 200 gun murders a year (compared to our nearly 10,000).

Hmmmmm..

What is the population of Germany compared to the U.S.?

We also have the world's most obese people...You want to ban all-you-can-eat buffets now?

NIce attempt to change the subject.

So you are backing away from your claim that strict gun laws don't work, as I have just proven in countries WITH strict gun laws, the do.
You provided stats that show the fewer guns there are, the fewer gun crimes there are.

But that has no bearing on the number of violent crimes.

http://www.gunfacts.info/pdfs/gun-facts/6.1/gun_facts_6_1_screen.pdf

People killed with a knife are just as dead as people killed with a gun.

Face it, Joe -- you've been wrong in every facet of this debate.

Except that- lo and behold, it's really a lot harder to kill someone with a knife than a gun... dumbass.
Okay, instead of using GunNutz.com as a source, let's look at some raw numbers.

US verses other Industrialized First World Countries.

MURDERS BY COUNTRY.

Comparative Murder Rates of Major Industrialized Countries - Reader comments at The New York Sun

Murder rate (per 100,000 people)

United States 8.40
Canada 5.45
Denmark 5.17
France 4.60
Portugal 4.50
Australia 4.48
Germany 4.20
Belgium 2.80
Spain 2.28
Switzerland 2.25
Italy 2.18
Norway 1.99
United Kingdom 1.97
Austria 1.80
Greece 1.76
Sweden 1.73
Japan 1.20
Ireland 0.96
Finland 0.70

Sorry, we just have more murders...

You can post those non sequitur stats all you want and they still don't prove jack shit.

Hmmmmm..

Just leftist horseshit that believes criminals are blameless for their actions.

You can post those non sequitur stats all you want and they still don't prove jack shit.

Well, I'm sorry I'm confusing you with "stats" or as we used to call them "facts".

Fact. When you don't let every asshole in the world buy a gun, you have less murder.

Period.

Well, I'm sorry I'm confusing you with "stats" or as we used to call them "facts".

Fact. When you don't let every asshole in the world buy a gun, you have less murder.

Period.
Your "facts" don't prove that the guns, in and of themselves, cause murder anymore than the all-you-can-eat buffet causes America's rate of obesity.

I'm sorry that you're to obtuse to understand the obvious.

Period.

And many more victims. Just look at Australia's 30% vs ours which is lower and most Americans don't even own guns. If they did that number would be lower. Guns are illegal in Australia by the way.

Rank Countries Amount
# 1 Australia: 30.1%
# 2 New Zealand: 29.4%
# 3 United Kingdom: 26.4%
# 4 Netherlands: 25.2%
# 5 Sweden: 24.7%
# 6 Italy: 24.6%
# 7 Canada: 23.8%
# 8 Saint Kitts and Nevis: 23.2%
# 9 Malta: 23.1%
# 10 Denmark: 23%
# 11 Poland: 22.7%
= 12 Belgium: 21.4%
= 12 France: 21.4%
# 14 Slovenia: 21.2%
# 15 United States: 21.1%
# 16 Finland: 19.1%
# 17 Austria: 18.8%
# 18 Switzerland: 18.2%
# 19 Portugal: 15.5%
# 20 Japan: 15.2%
Weighted average: 22.4%

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_tot_cri_vic-crime-total-victims

Last edited:

Hmmmmm..

It's not a matter of blame it's a matter of POLICY.

We've honestly done it your way, dude. We've got 2 million people locked up, another 7 million on parole (who thankfully can't vote, or you guys would be in even BIGGER electoral trouble) we have 100 million guns in private hands...

And we have the highest crime rate in teh world, the highest murder rate in the industrialized world, and the very fact you are clinging to your gun and your bible tell me you are deeply insecure.

Maybe we need to look at those Germans and see what they are doing right...

NIce attempt to change the subject.

So you are backing away from your claim that strict gun laws don't work, as I have just proven in countries WITH strict gun laws, the do.
You provided stats that show the fewer guns there are, the fewer gun crimes there are.

Except that- lo and behold, it's really a lot harder to kill someone with a knife than a gun... dumbass.
Wow. You really are a stupid little man.

You can kill someone with damn near anything, you moron.

Remember, You Are Not Alone • History
Bowling pin. German Gunner Waktel clubbed his best friend and bowling partner to death after the guy goosed him as he released his ball, causing him to miss the strike that would have given him a perfect game.
Shoe. A Virginia school-teacher beat her drunken father to death with a high-heeled shoe after he threatened her with a carving knife.
Comb. Artist Theodore Gardelle stabbed his landlady with a long-handled comb because she criticized one of his paintings.
Can opener. Serial killer Gorden Fredrick Cummings stabbed a woman with one during a murder spree in 1942.
Billiard ball. In 1943 two Frenchmen named Mellant and Lenfant dueled over a disputed game of pool. The weapons they chose were billiard balls. Mellant won by hitting Lenfant in the forehead.
Dead fish. Peter Geiger clubbed buddy Horst Renk to death with a snapper to end an argument over which of the men would get the last piece of bait in their boat.
Hot Sauce: Joel Gascon,53, got back at his domineering mother my wrestling her to the floor and pouring a bottle of pepper sauce down her throat. She choked to death.
Turtle: Terrified teen Wendy Gilbert fought off her abusive mother by hurling her brother’s pet box turtle at her, cracking the womans skull.
Telephone. Angry Canadian Fred Ralston killed his lazy gossip of a wife in 1953 by strangling her with the cord from their telephone.
Potato Chips. Frustrated housewife Martha Gumble killed her couch-potato husband by suffocating him with a bag of chips.​

But your irrational fear of guns won't let you understand that.
Okay, instead of using GunNutz.com as a source, let's look at some raw numbers.

US verses other Industrialized First World Countries.

MURDERS BY COUNTRY.

Comparative Murder Rates of Major Industrialized Countries - Reader comments at The New York Sun

Murder rate (per 100,000 people)

United States 8.40
Canada 5.45
Denmark 5.17
France 4.60
Portugal 4.50
Australia 4.48
Germany 4.20
Belgium 2.80
Spain 2.28
Switzerland 2.25
Italy 2.18
Norway 1.99
United Kingdom 1.97
Austria 1.80
Greece 1.76
Sweden 1.73
Japan 1.20
Ireland 0.96
Finland 0.70

Sorry, we just have more murders...
An unsourced reader comment?

Fail. :lol:

Period.

Why are you supporting a racist agenda?

Gee, you brought up the gays before, and now you are bringing up race? Hmmmm....

I realize you are suffering from the confusion of having to defend the right of crazy people to own guns, as you probably wouldn't last five minutes owning one if a competent shrink ever met you..

Period.
Criminals will get guns illegally. More laws will do nothing to change that.

Period.

And many more victims. Just look at Australia's 30% vs ours which is lower and most Americans don't even own guns. If they did that number would be lower. Guns are illegal in Australia by the way.

Rank Countries Amount
# 1 Australia: 30.1%
# 2 New Zealand: 29.4%
# 3 United Kingdom: 26.4%
# 4 Netherlands: 25.2%
# 5 Sweden: 24.7%
# 6 Italy: 24.6%
# 7 Canada: 23.8%
# 8 Saint Kitts and Nevis: 23.2%
# 9 Malta: 23.1%
# 10 Denmark: 23%
# 11 Poland: 22.7%
= 12 Belgium: 21.4%
= 12 France: 21.4%
# 14 Slovenia: 21.2%
# 15 United States: 21.1%
# 16 Finland: 19.1%
# 17 Austria: 18.8%
Crime in Austria

# 18 Switzerland: 18.2%
# 19 Portugal: 15.5%
# 20 Japan: 15.2%
Weighted average: 22.4%

Say it ain't so those stats must be the criminals because we know all criminals are the victims.
Isn't that right Joe?

Wow. You really are a stupid little man.

You can kill someone with damn near anything, you moron.

But your irrational fear of guns won't let you understand that.

You seem to really spend a lot of time thinking about killing people, Dave.

I think you need to see someone about that... but honestly, I can't think of a therapist I dislike enough to wish you upon.

Hmmmmm..

It's not a matter of blame it's a matter of POLICY.

We've honestly done it your way, dude. We've got 2 million people locked up, another 7 million on parole (who thankfully can't vote, or you guys would be in even BIGGER electoral trouble) we have 100 million guns in private hands...

And we have the highest crime rate in teh world, the highest murder rate in the industrialized world, and the very fact you are clinging to your gun and your bible tell me you are deeply insecure.

Maybe we need to look at those Germans and see what they are doing right...
Your answer to a high incarceration rate is to stop making things illegal to do.

Congratulations. You're a retard. :clap2:

Forum List

Back