Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines...

Stop parroting me, bigrebdoosh.

Has there ever been a ban?

Tell us the real characterization of Miller.

Quit being a doosh.

No, less guns will, though.
And if they can't get guns, they'll use some other weapon, as has been undeniably been proven.

I'm reasonably sure that Joker Holmes wouldn't have been able to kill as many people with his shoe and a box turtle, which I think was your argument.

In America how many deaths are caused by guns annually

According to the CDC in 2006, Last up to date numbers, 30,896 total, of which, 642 accidental, 16,883 were Suicide, 12,791 were Homicide, 220 were Undetermined and 360 by Legal intervention.

Okay, so suicide beats Homicide . But let's go one further. What percentage of murder victims know their murderers?

Sociology: Crimes against People

Murders generally happen within the context of family or other interpersonal relations, and most victims know their murderer. In some cases, the victim even unintentionally prompts the murderer to attack, by making verbal threats, striking the first blow, or trying to use a weapon, which is called victim-precipitated murder. The majority of killers are not psychotic or mentally deranged. While sensational murders and murderers, like the “Son of Sam,” receive much publicity, they probably make up a very small percentage of the total.

But we totally need people to have guns. really. They might have to kill a family member with a box turtle.

So far the greatest mass murder in US history (other than old Timmy of course, and he used a bomb) was the arsonist Julio Gonzalez in New York way back in 1990. You remember that one? The Happy Land Social Club I think it was called. I believe the final death toll was around 85-90 his weapon was a gallon of gasoline.

Last edited:
Hmm..., could you imagine if during the formation of this nation assault rifles of the day would have been banned from ownership of the people. Yes, I'm talking about the musket and rifled flintlock. Weren't the they assault rifles of their day? I'm all in agreement about the 1934 ban of select fire or fully automatic weapons.
Just because a rifle looks 'bad' doesn't mean that a semi-automatic carbine or rifle should be banned as a "Assault" weapon. Does that mean that the K-98 Mauser, Springfield 03, Garand M1, MA1,should all be banned too? Weren't they the assault weapons of WWI, WWII, Korea, and part of the Vietnam war?
This is a stupid play on words by bleeding hearts to ban guns.

Listen, ParrotRebDoosh, has there ever been a ban, and tell us what Miller was really about. Your lies are at an end.

Stop parroting me, bigrebdoosh.

Has there ever been a ban?

Tell us the real characterization of Miller.

Quit being a doosh.

Parrot repeating what I asked you first will only get you this type of post.

Why are you parroting what I asked you first? Is it that you don't know the answer?

DooshBigReb is parroting me, won't tell us if there has ever been a ban, and mischaracterises Miller.

So Joe why do you support a racist agenda?
it's a fairly clear cut question to answer.

Actually, it's a bizarre question that doesn't make the least little bit of sense in the context of this conversation...

But I know that you kind of went nuts when you had someone point out you are probably too crazy to own a gun in a world where we don't let crazy people have them.

Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines, and Pistol Grips

Read more at Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines, and Pistol Grips (NASDAQ:SWHC, NYSE:RGR) | Market Daily News
The agenda no longer needs to be hidden from public view. With President Obama winning another term and democrats taking control of the Senate, the move to fundamentally change America from within has begun – with a vengeance.

We’re all aware of the restrictive gun laws in the State of California which require low capacity magazines for handguns, fixed magazines for “assault” rifles, and a whole lot of running around just to be granted the right to carry a concealed firearm.

Now, Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), who has championed gun control in her state for decades and co-wrote the original assault weapons ban enacted by the federal government in the 1990′s, wishes to bring even more stringent federal mandates to the land of the free.

What is being proposed by Feinstein is the most significant attack on the second amendment in history.
I don’t have the minutes of the meeting (yet), but sources tell me California Senator and longtime gun-hater Dianne Feinstein’s legal staff held meetings on Friday with FTB/ATF legal staff to discuss a new “Assault Weapons Ban” Madame Feinstein would be looking to push through Congress if President Obama wins reelection.
This same “pretty good intelligence” says the items that would lead to a banwould ban pistol grips and “high-capacity” magazines, eliminate any grandfathering and ban sales of “weapons in possession”.​

The progressive war on the Second Amendment is going to escalate.

Well, another scare story. Ought to be good for a few gun sales. All you nutters better head in tho the local gun shop and stock up while you can. I'm sure the black helicopters are circling with the UN troops ready to snatch up your precious arsenals.

So Joe why do you support a racist agenda?
it's a fairly clear cut question to answer.

Actually, it's a bizarre question that doesn't make the least little bit of sense in the context of this conversation...

But I know that you kind of went nuts when you had someone point out you are probably too crazy to own a gun in a world where we don't let crazy people have them.

Then you don't have a fucking clue about the history of what you support.
The first gun laws were against freed blacks to keep them disarmed
know your history of what you support you fucking racist.

In no way does bigrebnc represent the good and patriotic portion of the GOP.

He is an extremist doosh who be read for grins and chuckles.

Quit parroting me, dooshboy.

Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines, and Pistol Grips

Read more at Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines, and Pistol Grips (NASDAQ:SWHC, NYSE:RGR) | Market Daily News
The agenda no longer needs to be hidden from public view. With President Obama winning another term and democrats taking control of the Senate, the move to fundamentally change America from within has begun – with a vengeance.

We’re all aware of the restrictive gun laws in the State of California which require low capacity magazines for handguns, fixed magazines for “assault” rifles, and a whole lot of running around just to be granted the right to carry a concealed firearm.

Now, Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), who has championed gun control in her state for decades and co-wrote the original assault weapons ban enacted by the federal government in the 1990′s, wishes to bring even more stringent federal mandates to the land of the free.

What is being proposed by Feinstein is the most significant attack on the second amendment in history.
I don’t have the minutes of the meeting (yet), but sources tell me California Senator and longtime gun-hater Dianne Feinstein’s legal staff held meetings on Friday with FTB/ATF legal staff to discuss a new “Assault Weapons Ban” Madame Feinstein would be looking to push through Congress if President Obama wins reelection.
This same “pretty good intelligence” says the items that would lead to a banwould ban pistol grips and “high-capacity” magazines, eliminate any grandfathering and ban sales of “weapons in possession”.​
The progressive war on the Second Amendment is going to escalate.

Well, another scare story. Ought to be good for a few gun sales. All you nutters better head in tho the local gun shop and stock up while you can. I'm sure the black helicopters are circling with the UN troops ready to snatch up your precious arsenals.
I don't own a gun. I support the Second Amendment, however, which states:
2nd-ammendment-1.jpg

Our founders put that Amendment right under freedom of speech and religion in the 1st Amendment. It kept equal fire power in the hands of ordinary people to prevent unwanted occupation of private property by hostile forces. They knew better than we what repressive government is. We may know how bad this is, however, if the present government gets any bigger and continues the partisan rhetoric that made the last 4 years divisive. We don't need more division, we need less division and more avenues of reconciliation for a stronger America.

Went to a gun show this morning.
Number of guns? 100kish.
Number of people? 2kish.
Number carrying firearms? 60% open carrying, probably another 30% concealed.
Murders? None.

Guns don't kill anyone. What they do accomplish is I spent a few hours in the absolute safest part of Phoenix today.

DooshBigReb is parroting me, won't tell us if there has ever been a ban, and mischaracterises Miller.

There appears to be a problem with what you're accusing me of
Here's your fist post in this thread post 171

Dead issue: no ban will pass. Move on, nothing to see here, folks.

next post is mine 172

Has there ever been a ban in America?
Then you start parroting the same question I ask you

I am asking you, bigreb: has there ever been a ban in America?

Has there ever been a ban in America?
So you got caught lying again
So tell me from my original question Has their ever been a ban in America?

In no way does bigrebdoosh represent the GOP.

Reb stop the parroting and tell us if there has ever been a ban and why don't your properly characterize Miller.

Then you don't have a fucking clue about the history of what you support.
The first gun laws were against freed blacks to keep them disarmed
know your history of what you support you fucking racist.

Oh, was THAT what you were getting at? Seriously?

Isn't that up there with "Hitler was a vegetarian, so vegetarians are evil" kind of logic?

Not that I really thought you had a valid, intelligent or rational point. Or that it took five pages for you to actually try to make it.

Point is, there is room for common sense gun laws.

Civilians don't need military grade weapons and crazy people shouldn't be allowed to buy them.

I mean, come on, practice a bit of common sense here, guy.

Forum List

Back