Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines...

Well, I'm sorry I'm confusing you with "stats" or as we used to call them "facts".

Fact. When you don't let every asshole in the world buy a gun, you have less murder.

Period.

Why are you supporting a racist agenda?

Gee, you brought up the gays before, and now you are bringing up race? Hmmmm....

I realize you are suffering from the confusion of having to defend the right of crazy people to own guns, as you probably wouldn't last five minutes owning one if a competent shrink ever met you..

If you support something you should at least know the history of what you support. So why are you such an ardent supporter of a racist agenda?

You can post those non sequitur stats all you want and they still don't prove jack shit.

Well, I'm sorry I'm confusing you with "stats" or as we used to call them "facts".

Fact. When you don't let every asshole in the world buy a gun, you have less murder.

Period.
Criminals will get guns illegally. More laws will do nothing to change that.

No, less guns will, though.

Most gun deaths are suicides and dumb rednecks shooting each other over who got the last sausage link...

Gee, you brought up the gays before, and now you are bringing up race? Hmmmm....

I realize you are suffering from the confusion of having to defend the right of crazy people to own guns, as you probably wouldn't last five minutes owning one if a competent shrink ever met you..

If you support something you should at least know the history of what you support. So why are you and ardent supporter of a racist agenda?

If you ever get near a coherent argument, let us know.

Except that- lo and behold, it's really a lot harder to kill someone with a knife than a gun... dumbass.
Wow. You really are a stupid little man.

You can kill someone with damn near anything, you moron.

But your irrational fear of guns won't let you understand that.

You seem to really spend a lot of time thinking about killing people, Dave.
I accept that as your admission of failure.
I think you need to see someone about that... but honestly, I can't think of a therapist I dislike enough to wish you upon.
I'm not the one fantasizing about letting criminals out of jail, am I?

Period.

And if they can't get guns, they'll use some other weapon, as has been undeniably been proven.
Most gun deaths are suicides and dumb rednecks shooting each other over who got the last sausage link...
I'd ask you for a link to prove the last part, but there is no URL to your ass.

If you support something you should at least know the history of what you support. So why are you and ardent supporter of a racist agenda?

Here is what I posted dumb fuck I cannot help you're to fucking stupid to comprehend those big words like ardent suppoter

If you support something you should at least know the history of what you support. So why are you such an ardent supporter of a racist agenda?
So Joe why do you support a racist agenda?

[
Your answer to a high incarceration rate is to stop making things illegal to do.

Congratulations. You're a retard. :clap2:

Most people who are in prison are in prison for things they shouldn't be in prison for.

Drug use alone makes up 20% of incarcerations. Most property crimes should be dealt with via restitution, not incarceration.

But we have rich people making money off cheap labor, which is why we do it, and stupid people like you who balk at teaching kids how to read are happy to pay a lot more to lock them up.

Murderers and rapists should be locked up. Guys who smoked a joint or stole a slice of Pizza shouldn't be.

Here is what I posted dumb fuck I cannot help you're to fucking stupid to comprehend those big words like ardent suppoter

Okay, you are still nowhere near a coherent argument... I know you are really trying to not poop yourself here, Corky.

Okay, you are still nowhere near a coherent argument... I know you are really trying to not poop yourself here, Corky.

It's not my fault you're to stupid to comprehend my question. When you get help on effectively understanding the English language get back to me we'll talk.

Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines, and Pistol Grips

Read more at Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines, and Pistol Grips (NASDAQ:SWHC, NYSE:RGR) | Market Daily News
The agenda no longer needs to be hidden from public view. With President Obama winning another term and democrats taking control of the Senate, the move to fundamentally change America from within has begun – with a vengeance.

We’re all aware of the restrictive gun laws in the State of California which require low capacity magazines for handguns, fixed magazines for “assault” rifles, and a whole lot of running around just to be granted the right to carry a concealed firearm.

Now, Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), who has championed gun control in her state for decades and co-wrote the original assault weapons ban enacted by the federal government in the 1990′s, wishes to bring even more stringent federal mandates to the land of the free.

What is being proposed by Feinstein is the most significant attack on the second amendment in history.
I don’t have the minutes of the meeting (yet), but sources tell me California Senator and longtime gun-hater Dianne Feinstein’s legal staff held meetings on Friday with FTB/ATF legal staff to discuss a new “Assault Weapons Ban” Madame Feinstein would be looking to push through Congress if President Obama wins reelection.
This same “pretty good intelligence” says the items that would lead to a banwould ban pistol grips and “high-capacity” magazines, eliminate any grandfathering and ban sales of “weapons in possession”.​

The progressive war on the Second Amendment is going to escalate.

Actually, the Senator has not ‘moved’ to do anything, as she’s introduced no legislation. And she’s been on the record as an advocate of a new AWB for years, this is nothing new.

Feinstein is in the minority among the democratic delegation concerning an AWB, and as with similar measures in the House, such a proposal would never make it out of committee.

Unlike republicans and abortion, the vast majority of democrats have accepted settled law on the issue and moved on.

Should by some bizarre, impossible process a new AWB in enacted, its implementation would be immediately enjoined by a Federal court and later invalidated as un-Constitutional, and that ruling would be upheld by the High Court.

This is a non-issue, a failed and partisan attempt to contrive a controversy where none exists.

I realize you are suffering from the confusion of having to defend the right of crazy people to own guns.
Kitchen knives should be eliminated as well. Crazy people have used them to protect themselves from intruders.
Baseball bats
screw drivers
automobiles
In fact all inanimate objects should be banned. Because we know people don't kill people........

Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines, and Pistol Grips

Read more at Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines, and Pistol Grips (NASDAQ:SWHC, NYSE:RGR) | Market Daily News
The agenda no longer needs to be hidden from public view. With President Obama winning another term and democrats taking control of the Senate, the move to fundamentally change America from within has begun – with a vengeance.

We’re all aware of the restrictive gun laws in the State of California which require low capacity magazines for handguns, fixed magazines for “assault” rifles, and a whole lot of running around just to be granted the right to carry a concealed firearm.

Now, Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), who has championed gun control in her state for decades and co-wrote the original assault weapons ban enacted by the federal government in the 1990′s, wishes to bring even more stringent federal mandates to the land of the free.

What is being proposed by Feinstein is the most significant attack on the second amendment in history.
I don’t have the minutes of the meeting (yet), but sources tell me California Senator and longtime gun-hater Dianne Feinstein’s legal staff held meetings on Friday with FTB/ATF legal staff to discuss a new “Assault Weapons Ban” Madame Feinstein would be looking to push through Congress if President Obama wins reelection.
This same “pretty good intelligence” says the items that would lead to a banwould ban pistol grips and “high-capacity” magazines, eliminate any grandfathering and ban sales of “weapons in possession”.​

Actually, the Senator has not ‘moved’ to do anything, as she’s introduced no legislation. And she’s been on the record as an advocate of a new AWB for years, this is nothing new.

Feinstein is in the minority among the democratic delegation concerning an AWB, and as with similar measures in the House, such a proposal would never make it out of committee.

Unlike republicans and abortion, the vast majority of democrats have accepted settled law on the issue and moved on.

Should by some bizarre, impossible process a new AWB in enacted, its implementation would be immediately enjoined by a Federal court and later invalidated as un-Constitutional, and that ruling would be upheld by the High Court.

This is a non-issue, a failed and partisan attempt to contrive a controversy where none exists.
After obamatax I don't rely on the courts to protect my rights I rely on me my friends and our firearms.

Except that- lo and behold, it's really a lot harder to kill someone with a knife than a gun... dumbass.
Wow. You really are a stupid little man.

You can kill someone with damn near anything, you moron.

But your irrational fear of guns won't let you understand that.

You seem to really spend a lot of time thinking about killing people, Dave.

I think you need to see someone about that... but honestly, I can't think of a therapist I dislike enough to wish you upon.

Yeah Dave, get you mind off of wanting to kill someone, and concentrate on looming tax hikes. wait.......... :eusa_angel:

And if they can't get guns, they'll use some other weapon, as has been undeniably been proven.

I'm reasonably sure that Joker Holmes wouldn't have been able to kill as many people with his shoe and a box turtle, which I think was your argument.

[
I'd ask you for a link to prove the last part, but there is no URL to your ass.

In America how many deaths are caused by guns annually

According to the CDC in 2006, Last up to date numbers, 30,896 total, of which, 642 accidental, 16,883 were Suicide, 12,791 were Homicide, 220 were Undetermined and 360 by Legal intervention.

Okay, so suicide beats Homicide . But let's go one further. What percentage of murder victims know their murderers?

Sociology: Crimes against People

Murders generally happen within the context of family or other interpersonal relations, and most victims know their murderer. In some cases, the victim even unintentionally prompts the murderer to attack, by making verbal threats, striking the first blow, or trying to use a weapon, which is called victim-precipitated murder. The majority of killers are not psychotic or mentally deranged. While sensational murders and murderers, like the “Son of Sam,” receive much publicity, they probably make up a very small percentage of the total.

But we totally need people to have guns. really. They might have to kill a family member with a box turtle.

Last edited:
Dave's biggest fear..

normal_ornate-box-turtle-willcox-twin-lakes-101108-03-ed.jpg

"stop me before I kill again."

That's good news for the gun shops and gun manufacturers, it's already been good business for them since Obama was elected the first time, now there will be even more sales. I hope feinstein and her crew are unsuccessful with this one.
:clap2: Well, it's one way liberals are creating jobs.

LOL, they aren't Liberals, they are Democrats.

That's good news for the gun shops and gun manufacturers, it's already been good business for them since Obama was elected the first time, now there will be even more sales. I hope feinstein and her crew are unsuccessful with this one.

You do realize Feinstein is not a gun hater just an elitist who doesn't want others to have access to them?

I DO realize that I don't want her or anyone else trampling on my Second Amendment rights. I don't care what their political party or persuasion is.

You do realize Feinstein is not a gun hater just an elitist who doesn't want others to have access to them?

I DO realize that I don't want her or anyone else trampling on my Second Amendment rights. I don't care what their political party or persuasion is.
As I said she's an elitist which is non partisan

Forum List

Back