Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines...

Hmmm . . . I think it was you. You like to drink and post don't you? Ever have to apologize for dumb stuff you post? Hmmm. Yeah, I believe that was you, bigreb.

The progressive war on the Second Amendment is going to escalate.

Is there a really good reason why an average citizen needs high capacity magazines or assault rifles?

Working on the dubious assumption that you need that gun to fight off the scary black man who is breaking into your house, are you really saying you are such a bad shot you can't get him in 10 rounds?

why a scary ass Black guy Joe?......is that your fear?....

Hmmm . . . I think it was you. You like to drink and post don't you? Ever have to apologize for dumb stuff you post? Hmmm. Yeah, I believe that was you, bigreb.
Prove it, kid.

Oh, wait, that's right -- you don't do proof. You stamp your foot and insist people take what you say as Gospel simply because you say it.

For my part, if you said the sun comes up in the east, I'd get up early with a compass. You have zero credibility -- except with your fellow leftists.

Dude stop being a lying piece of shit for once I have never said I cannot buy any firearms, I am not a felon nor have I ever been to court as a defendant with exception to a few speeding tickets. I own firearms and go to the range with a number of local and federal LEO's
So now post the link where I said what you claim I said otherwise just another lie added to your list of lies.

Nah, my word is proof against haters like you, always has been, always will be.

Whenever either of you or both you stand up to me, I simply crush you. Every time. Crush.

Now let's talk sense. Stop the hate and let's work for a GOP presidency in 2016. Rubio or Christie are fine by me at this point. Maybe somebody new will come up.

But stop the Ryanista and Bachmannia nonsense, or Gary Johnson. Non-starters.

So is the hate. Think about it.

Unsubscribe.

Is there a really good reason why an average citizen needs high capacity magazines or assault rifles?

Working on the dubious assumption that you need that gun to fight off the scary black man who is breaking into your house, are you really saying you are such a bad shot you can't get him in 10 rounds?

More like Dave's fear, he's the one who thinks a hoard of them are going to break into his house...

Prove it, kid.

Oh, wait, that's right -- you don't do proof. You stamp your foot and insist people take what you say as Gospel simply because you say it.

For my part, if you said the sun comes up in the east, I'd get up early with a compass. You have zero credibility -- except with your fellow leftists.

I don't know, Dave, yo uare really acting like you are drunk posting right now...

Whenever either of you or both you stand up to me, I simply crush you. Every time. Crush.

Now let's talk sense. Stop the hate and let's work for a GOP presidency in 2016. Rubio or Christie are fine by me at this point. Maybe somebody new will come up.

Unsubscribe.

Run away, pussy. :lmao:

Unsubscribe.
Your word is proof?
You make a slanderous statement and give no proof and cut and run like a coward. Nothing new.

Unsubscribe.

Put down the bottle, Dave you're an ugly drunk.

Another really stupid lie from dave-not-a-man but that's not important.

Lest this gets ignored, it really is the crux of the question.

No one has said we cannot have guns. No one has tried to repeal the 2nd amendment.

Yeah, I know. You rw's want to believe you haven't been lied to but really, can any one of you find even one time that Obama said he's coming for your guns and your bibles?

No, you cannot.

You bought into the lies. Literally. Your heroes told you to run out and buy guns and you're so damn dumb, you actually did.

I've collected a lot of guns but I'm not stupid about it.

The real question here is, why do any of us need so-called "assault rifles" and large capacity mags?

C'mon rw's, answer that one question.

I DARE YOU.

(Betcha can't.)
Dudely one of the reasons is......you chip a piece of any amendment away.....and then what piece is next?......there are too many people in this Country who think banning guns will stop the bad guys from getting them.....you can stop me and you and "Not-A-Man Dave" from getting them.....but the Criminals will continue getting them the same way they did before the ban......

Unsubscribe.

Put down the bottle, Dave you're an ugly drunk.
What's ugly is when you came out of the closet for obama get back in it and close the fucking door and shut the fuck up.

More like Dave's fear, he's the one who thinks a hoard of them are going to break into his house...
Tell us again how awful it is that people can defend themselves from criminals.

Oh, hey, I just figured it out -- you're a member here, aren't you?

Inmate Passions - 100% Free Dating & Social Networking for Formerly Incarcerated Singles

Prove it, kid.

I don't know, Dave, yo uare really acting like you are drunk posting right now...
Yes, Joe. Run to Fakey's defense. Because leftist stick together. :lol:

Forum List

Back