Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines...

I like that idea. It won't work, they won't actually all go away because of a law.

Of course not, the law will only apply to law abiding citizens. The criminals will still have theirs and will be armed with the knowledge you don't. Fucking awesome, just look at Mexico and see how that worked out for them. Citizens disarmed, cartel's carrying fully automatic illegal weapons. Who is winning that war?

All laws only apply to those who follow them.

"Assault weapons" are too scary-looking for the irrational gun-haters. Maybe they'd prefer something more friendly:

pink-digital-ar-15-eotech-magpul-t-pod.jpg

daily-picdump-1034-640-51.jpg

Just when we thought Dave could not get any stupider....

Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines, and Pistol Grips

Good for her.

At least you don't try to hide your irrational fear of scary black guns.

As you do not hide your irrational fear of Black men.
Okay, dumbshit, find a post of mine that demonstrates a fear of black men.

Now.

I'm tired of you brainless assholes throwing around the spurious charge of racism to things you don't like. It shows a spectacular lack of reasoning.

But of course, you will neither prove this alleged racism of mine or stop charging people with racism because you don't like what they say.

You're a drooling idiot leftist.
Difference is, I began shooting a pistol when I was 6 years old.
So what?

I never understood the logic behind the assault weapon ban.

Since A.W.'s are the absolutely least used weapon by criminals AND the least used in homicides AND the least used in suicides, why do the gun grabbers pick on them?

101 California St.; Virginia Tech; Colorado Movie Theater are three reasons why many who support the Second Amendment want to ban large volume magazines and semi-automatic weapons.

Few deny the right of a home owner/business owner the right to defend their home or property with a firearm. The simple solution in my mind is for each state to allow AW's and high volume magazines and others to regulate or outlaw them.

Second Amendment rights are abridged today and IMO rightly so. Few can legally own automatic weapons, anti-tank weapons, SAM's, Molotov Cocktails, push button knives or nunchucks. All of which are 'arms' and most more lethal (able to kill more than one person quickly) then the firearms carried by an 18th Century marksman.

How are you going to get criminals to obey the law, dumbass?

I like that idea. It won't work, they won't actually all go away because of a law.

Of course not, the law will only apply to law abiding citizens. The criminals will still have theirs and will be armed with the knowledge you don't. Fucking awesome, just look at Mexico and see how that worked out for them. Citizens disarmed, cartel's carrying fully automatic illegal weapons. Who is winning that war?

All laws only apply to those who follow them.

Then you admit gun-control laws are useless?

I never understood the logic behind the assault weapon ban.

Since A.W.'s are the absolutely least used weapon by criminals AND the least used in homicides AND the least used in suicides, why do the gun grabbers pick on them?

101 California St.; Virginia Tech; Colorado Movie Theater are three reasons why many who support the Second Amendment want to ban large volume magazines and semi-automatic weapons.

Few deny the right of a home owner/business owner the right to defend their home or property with a firearm. The simple solution in my mind is for each state to allow AW's and high volume magazines and others to regulate or outlaw them.

Second Amendment rights are abridged today and IMO rightly so. Few can legally own automatic weapons, anti-tank weapons, SAM's, Molotov Cocktails, push button knives or nunchucks. All of which are 'arms' and most more lethal (able to kill more than one person quickly) then the firearms carried by an 18th Century marksman.

Unicorn dust.

Unicorn dust.
Oh, just like every other justification for leftist policies. :clap2:

No, dumbass -- Chicago has gun murders because criminals kill people with guns.

But typical leftist that you are, you can't seem to blame the murderers for their actions.

And if the criminals couldn't buy guns legally, they wouldn't be able to kill people.

Oh, I guess they could use the pipe wrench or the rope or one of the boring weapons from Clue, but it would be a lot harder.

Most gun deaths are suicides... but we have to protect their second amendment "rights".

"Assault weapons" are too scary-looking for the irrational gun-haters. Maybe they'd prefer something more friendly:

]

I think you miss the point, Dave. If anyone lives in "fear", it's you.

Despite locking up 2 million scary minorities and poor people and having another 7 million on some for of parole or probation, you are just too scared someone is going to break into your house. So cowering in fear the mere penis substitute of a handgun just won't do it for you anymore.

You gotta have yourself a military grade weapon to feel "safer".

As if illegal drugs aren't easier to get on the street than the legal ones.

Manufacturing a gun is a lot harder than manufacturing drugs.
Wow...You really are naïve, aintcha? :lol:

Cheaper Than Dirt - America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter

All those guns were made at a factory. A factory that unlike a drug lab making ectasy, you need heavy machinary to produce.

Ending the manufacture of guns for the civilian market would be relatively easy.

Actually, they wouldn't even need to do that. Just get the gun manufacturers in a room, and tell them if they don't clean up their act, they can't bid on government contracts.

Then they'd make sure Joker Holmes wasn't buying guns on line.

I just have to ask...

Why are you guys fighting so hard for the right of THESE GUYS

500e052d9b453_James%20Holmes%201.jpg

eve_reynolds1_111_copy_480x360.jpg

to buy weapons that can kill dozens of people quickly.

I mean, not only aren't you capable of common sense, you think you'd have some sense of self-preservation.

Manufacturing a gun is a lot harder than manufacturing drugs.
Wow...You really are naïve, aintcha? :lol:

Cheaper Than Dirt - America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter

All those guns were made at a factory. A factory that unlike a drug lab making ectasy, you need heavy machinary to produce.

Ending the manufacture of guns for the civilian market would be relatively easy.

Actually, they wouldn't even need to do that. Just get the gun manufacturers in a room, and tell them if they don't clean up their act, they can't bid on government contracts.

Then they'd make sure Joker Holmes wasn't buying guns on line.
They sell all the components it takes to build weapons from the ground up.

Like I said, you're a totally naïve dilettante on the entire issue...Best STFU while you're behind.

I just have to ask...

I mean, not only aren't you capable of common sense, you think you'd have some sense of self-preservation.
Oh, the old "hold up the aberration as the norm" gambit...Talk about being completely devoid of common sense! :lol:

Tell us, comrade, why are you fighting so hard against my right to shoot back at those lunatics?

[
They sell all the components it takes to build weapons from the ground up.

Like I said, you're a totally naïve dilettante on the entire issue...Best STFU while you're behind.

I was in the army for 11 years, and my MOS was 76Y. I know more about weapons than you ever will.

Again, those components are made in factories. Regulate the factories, problem solved.

I just have to ask...

Oh, the old "hold up the aberration as the norm" gambit...Talk about being completely devoid of common sense! :lol:

Tell us, comrade, why are you fighting so hard against my right to shoot back at those lunatics?

Probably because there never has been a case where it happened successfully.

In fact, the case of Loughner (he's the bald one) one of the good samaritans who pinned him to the ground almost got shot by another good samaritan who rushed out with a gun but didn't know what was going on.

Fact is, if these two can get guns, guns are too readily available.

Forum List

Back