Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines...

Probably because there never has been a case where it happened successfully.
OK...You've gone from ill-informed stooge to stone liar.

In fact, the case of Loughner (he's the bald one) one of the good samaritans who pinned him to the ground almost got shot by another good samaritan who rushed out with a gun but didn't know what was going on.

Fact is, if these two can get guns, guns are too readily available.
I know who Loughner is you pusillanimous poltroon.

That they could get guns only proves that they could get guns....There's no law in the world that would prevent it.

Why would a government want their citizens disarmed?

think about it

Assault weapons are used for "Assaults." Do hunters need clips with multiple rounds? No...and I am a hunter. The NRA needs to understand that there have got to be limits set.

think about it

Assault weapons are used for "Assaults." Do hunters need clips with multiple rounds? No...and I am a hunter. The NRA needs to understand that there have got to be limits set.
The 2nd Amendment isn't about deer hunting or what you claim anyone else does or doesn't need, doofus.

At least you don't try to hide your irrational fear of scary black guns.

As you do not hide your irrational fear of Black men.
Okay, dumbshit, find a post of mine that demonstrates a fear of black men.

Now.

I'm tired of you brainless assholes throwing around the spurious charge of racism to things you don't like. It shows a spectacular lack of reasoning.

But of course, you will neither prove this alleged racism of mine or stop charging people with racism because you don't like what they say.

You're a drooling idiot leftist.
Difference is, I began shooting a pistol when I was 6 years old.
So what?

Your irrational anger shows that I must be right.

As for the so what, you are just too thick.

Last edited:
"Assault weapons" are too scary-looking for the irrational gun-haters. Maybe they'd prefer something more friendly:

]

I think you miss the point, Dave. If anyone lives in "fear", it's you.

Despite locking up 2 million scary minorities and poor people and having another 7 million on some for of parole or probation, you are just too scared someone is going to break into your house. So cowering in fear the mere penis substitute of a handgun just won't do it for you anymore.

You gotta have yourself a military grade weapon to feel "safer".

What he calls am 'irrational fear' is actually a healthy respect for something that can be dangerous and deadly. He is a dummy.

Of course not, the law will only apply to law abiding citizens. The criminals will still have theirs and will be armed with the knowledge you don't. Fucking awesome, just look at Mexico and see how that worked out for them. Citizens disarmed, cartel's carrying fully automatic illegal weapons. Who is winning that war?

All laws only apply to those who follow them.

Then you admit gun-control laws are useless?

No, many people follow the laws.

"Assault weapons" are too scary-looking for the irrational gun-haters. Maybe they'd prefer something more friendly:

pink-digital-ar-15-eotech-magpul-t-pod.jpg

daily-picdump-1034-640-51.jpg

Just when we thought Dave could not get any stupider....
It's not me being irrationally afraid of a tool, you moron.

Let me guess -- you're scared of the friendly pink rifles, too, huh? :lmao:

You are really insecure about your masculinity.

No, dumbass -- Chicago has gun murders because criminals kill people with guns.

But typical leftist that you are, you can't seem to blame the murderers for their actions.

And if the criminals couldn't buy guns legally, they wouldn't be able to kill people.

Oh, I guess they could use the pipe wrench or the rope or one of the boring weapons from Clue, but it would be a lot harder.

Most gun deaths are suicides... but we have to protect their second amendment "rights".

Dumb ass if they can't buy them legally they'll buy them illegally or steal them, or even make them your comprehension on the subject is lacking.

I just have to ask...

Why are you guys fighting so hard for the right of THESE GUYS

500e052d9b453_James%20Holmes%201.jpg

eve_reynolds1_111_copy_480x360.jpg

to buy weapons that can kill dozens of people quickly.

I mean, not only aren't you capable of common sense, you think you'd have some sense of self-preservation.
Oh, the old "hold up the aberration as the norm" gambit...Talk about being completely devoid of common sense! :lol:

Tell us, comrade, why are you fighting so hard against my right to shoot back at those lunatics?

He'll fight for some imaginary right he thinks gays do not have but a real right ALL AMERICANS have he a dumb ass about.

think about it

The 2nd Amendment isn't about deer hunting or what you claim anyone else does or doesn't need, doofus.

Dianne Feinstein isn't moving to ban guns entirely either.

Would you feel "safer" driving a tank to the grocery store? Nuclear warhead anyone?

JimH52 is right. There has to be limits set.

Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines, and Pistol Grips

Read more at Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines, and Pistol Grips (NASDAQ:SWHC, NYSE:RGR) | Market Daily News
The agenda no longer needs to be hidden from public view. With President Obama winning another term and democrats taking control of the Senate, the move to fundamentally change America from within has begun – with a vengeance.

We’re all aware of the restrictive gun laws in the State of California which require low capacity magazines for handguns, fixed magazines for “assault” rifles, and a whole lot of running around just to be granted the right to carry a concealed firearm.

Now, Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), who has championed gun control in her state for decades and co-wrote the original assault weapons ban enacted by the federal government in the 1990′s, wishes to bring even more stringent federal mandates to the land of the free.

What is being proposed by Feinstein is the most significant attack on the second amendment in history.
I don’t have the minutes of the meeting (yet), but sources tell me California Senator and longtime gun-hater Dianne Feinstein’s legal staff held meetings on Friday with FTB/ATF legal staff to discuss a new “Assault Weapons Ban” Madame Feinstein would be looking to push through Congress if President Obama wins reelection.
This same “pretty good intelligence” says the items that would lead to a banwould ban pistol grips and “high-capacity” magazines, eliminate any grandfathering and ban sales of “weapons in possession”.​

The progressive war on the Second Amendment is going to escalate.

:eusa_clap:

Good.

Would you feel "safer" driving a tank to the grocery store? Nuclear warhead anyone?

oh shit what a stupid post Courts have ruled so shut the fuck up
U.S. v. Miller, 307 U.S. 174 (1939).
The case also made clear that the militia consisted of "all males physically capable of acting in concert for the common defense" and that "when called for service these men were expected to appear bearing arms supplied by themselves and of the kind in common use at the time." In setting forth this definition of the militia, the Court implicitly rejected the view that the Second Amendment guarantees a right only to those individuals who are members of the militia. Had the Court viewed the Second Amendment as guaranteeing the right to keep and bear arms only to "all males physically capable of acting in concert for the common defense," it would certainly have discussed whether, on remand, there should also be evidence that the defendants met the qualifications for inclusion in the militia, much as it did with regard to the militia use of a short-barrelled shotgun.

Quit parroting me, bigreb.

Tell us if there has ever been a ban?

Tell us the real characterization of Miller.

Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines, and Pistol Grips

Read more at Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines, and Pistol Grips (NASDAQ:SWHC, NYSE:RGR) | Market Daily News
The agenda no longer needs to be hidden from public view. With President Obama winning another term and democrats taking control of the Senate, the move to fundamentally change America from within has begun – with a vengeance.

We’re all aware of the restrictive gun laws in the State of California which require low capacity magazines for handguns, fixed magazines for “assault” rifles, and a whole lot of running around just to be granted the right to carry a concealed firearm.

Now, Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), who has championed gun control in her state for decades and co-wrote the original assault weapons ban enacted by the federal government in the 1990′s, wishes to bring even more stringent federal mandates to the land of the free.

What is being proposed by Feinstein is the most significant attack on the second amendment in history.
I don’t have the minutes of the meeting (yet), but sources tell me California Senator and longtime gun-hater Dianne Feinstein’s legal staff held meetings on Friday with FTB/ATF legal staff to discuss a new “Assault Weapons Ban” Madame Feinstein would be looking to push through Congress if President Obama wins reelection.
This same “pretty good intelligence” says the items that would lead to a banwould ban pistol grips and “high-capacity” magazines, eliminate any grandfathering and ban sales of “weapons in possession”.​

The progressive war on the Second Amendment is going to escalate.

Ofcourse its not going to happen, on top of that its not going to do anything. Only a handfull of murders have been committed by someone who bought an assault rifle legally. 98% of the rest of the murders with assault rifles are guns bought illegally, without or shaved serial numbers. That being said 90% of murders arn't carried out with assault rifles, kind of hard to conceal a 3 foot gun, most are done with a hand gun. Its completely idiotic, and shows no cohesive thinking.

I know straw man arguments and hyperbole make loons like you think you're making an argument, but you're not.

If we need limits on anything, it's on the rank stupidity form the paranoid pinko whackaloons from the land of fruits and nuts. :lol:

Forum List

Back