Senator Rand Paul Urges All Freedom-Loving Americans to Resist Mask Mandates, Vaccine Passports, and Lockdowns. "They can't arrest us all."

Anyone gonna tell Moron Rand Paul about Shot Cards and Shot records?

USA Today reports, "The state "could" defund the salaries of district superintendents and county school board members who mandate mask wearing in schools, according to a statement from Gov. Ron DeSantis' office."

The operative word is "could," as opposed to "will."

Desantis is, indeed, following in the footsteps of his mentor, Donald Trump, who averaged a material threat every week of his term in office.

While we are on the subject, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott signed an executive order this spring prohibiting school districts from requiring masks.

The Times reports, "The Dallas Independent School District said on Monday that everyone — students, employees and visitors — must wear a mask while on school property, starting Tuesday.

"The mandate, which officials said was temporary, was imposed in defiance of an executive order by Gov. Greg Abbott that prohibits school districts from requiring masks.

"The district, the second-largest in Texas according to its website, appears to be the first in the state to defy the order. The superintendent of the Houston Independent School District announced last week that he would put a similar mask mandate up for a vote before the board of education this week."

The AP reports, "The seven-day average for deaths rose from about 270 deaths per day two weeks ago to over 500 a day as of Friday."

What in the world are DeSantis and Abbott thinking?

USA Today reports, "The state "could" defund the salaries of district superintendents and county school board members who mandate mask wearing in schools, according to a statement from Gov. Ron DeSantis' office."

The operative word is "could," as opposed to "will."

Desantis is, indeed, following in the footsteps of his mentor, Donald Trump, who averaged a material threat every week of his term in office.

While we are on the subject, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott signed an executive order this spring prohibiting school districts from requiring masks.

The Times reports, "The Dallas Independent School District said on Monday that everyone — students, employees and visitors — must wear a mask while on school property, starting Tuesday.

"The mandate, which officials said was temporary, was imposed in defiance of an executive order by Gov. Greg Abbott that prohibits school districts from requiring masks.

"The district, the second-largest in Texas according to its website, appears to be the first in the state to defy the order. The superintendent of the Houston Independent School District announced last week that he would put a similar mask mandate up for a vote before the board of education this week."

The AP reports, "The seven-day average for deaths rose from about 270 deaths per day two weeks ago to over 500 a day as of Friday."

What in the world are DeSantis and Abbott thinking?
They are thinking that nobody really gives a rat fuck about covid. Just look at the border crisis.

^ THIS. The funny thing is, they think they're so smart and everyone else is so dumb. They clearly have no idea how duped they are.
Right, you uneducated slobs have outsmarted the global scientific community. Just like you always do. Give me a fucking break.

They are thinking that nobody really gives a rat fuck about covid. Just look at the border crisis.
Okay Professor, you give us an estimate of how many covid positive migrants have entered the country via the southern border. Be very specific using all of the sources that led you to your amazing conclusions. See you in fucking never.

All persons should resist for-cause critieria in public policies for unemployment compensation in our at-will employment States!

Or, if they can "require a work ethic" in an at-will employment State they can also require vaccination and masking.

When the history of this time is written, and future historians attempt to understand the madness that was conservativism, Paul will be among the more infamous of participants.
It's nice that you hold historians in such high regard, but I think you meant "Liberal opinion writers."

And it’s this sort of reckless, irresponsible stupidity and willful ignorance that’s needlessly killing thousands of Americans.
Nah. China and Faucian Gain-of-Function research are killing thousands of Americans, and the Biden Admin, by its inaction, is complicit.

In reality, it's frauds like Jim who are making the pandemic worse, with their misinformation and outright lies. Whenever he is done posting his lies about covid not being that bad and vaccines not being that good, maybe he will grace us with his presence to remind us that this awful pandemic is Biden's fault and we should be thanking Trump for the amazing vaccines. Maybe he will embarrassingly mangle a chart for us, while he is at it.

In reality, it's frauds like Jim who are making the pandemic worse, with their misinformation and outright lies. Whenever he is done posting his lies about covid not being that bad and vaccines not being that good, maybe he will grace us with his presence to remind us that this awful pandemic is Biden's fault and we should be thanking Trump for the amazing vaccines. Maybe he will embarrassingly mangle a chart for us, while he is at it.
If you are going to mention me and attack my character, please be a man and tag me appropriately, Thanks.

I am not anti-vaccine. I am strongly anti-mandate. Get one if you want, of your own free voluntary will.

You will have to sign a waiver saying you can't sue if you get a terrible disease or die. I had COVID, so I don't have any decision to make.

But this strange surge of a respiratory virus in Summer is quite strange, don't you think?

CNN tells you it is because of Delta. PubMed tells you it might be because of the vaccines...

Data from the study of SARS-CoV and other respiratory viruses suggest that anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibodies could exacerbate COVID-19 through antibody-dependent enhancement

Antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE) of disease is a general concern for the development of vaccines and antibody therapies because the mechanisms that underlie antibody protection against any virus have a theoretical potential to amplify the infection or trigger harmful immunopathology. This possibility requires careful consideration at this critical point in the pandemic of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), which is caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2).

Who are you going to believe?

That's a rhetorical question. I know you will believe the CDC that tells you to get the vaccine, even though they also tell you that you still have to wear a mask and the vaccines do not prevent infection or transmission.

Carry on with your personal attacks. I post reasoning and references, and I don't resort to childish name-calling, which is a sign of someone who is lacking the intellect to discuss things scientifically and rationally.

Have a good evening.

PS:

I am not anti-vaccine. I am strongly anti-mandate. Get one if you want, of your own free voluntary will.
Yet you spread lies and misinformation about the vaccines and the vaccinated .I know you Trumpers think this kind of gaslighting is effective (your comment here), and it is. On simple people. Not on smart people.

But this strange surge of a respiratory virus in Summer is quite strange, don't you think?
I sure don't, because covid-19 is very contagious. Double that, for the delta variant. This is not a mystery you have uncovered. This is a stupid question that already has an answer.

Not an internet poster and his collection of cherry-picked studies, which he then tries to pass off as definitive. That's for sure.
I post reasoning and references
...out of context, and then you misrepresent them. I covered that: misinformation. You aren't impressing anyone with this. nobody smart, anyway.

Rand Paul won't be happy until many more Americans are dead or until a new vaccine resistant variant appears that even kills the vaccinated. Did he get his MD at Wal-Mart?

If you are going to mention me and attack my character, please be a man and tag me appropriately, Thanks.

You will have to sign a waiver saying you can't sue if you get a terrible disease or die. I had COVID, so I don't have any decision to make.

CNN tells you it is because of Delta. PubMed tells you it might be because of the vaccines...

Data from the study of SARS-CoV and other respiratory viruses suggest that anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibodies could exacerbate COVID-19 through antibody-dependent enhancement

Antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE) of disease is a general concern for the development of vaccines and antibody therapies because the mechanisms that underlie antibody protection against any virus have a theoretical potential to amplify the infection or trigger harmful immunopathology. This possibility requires careful consideration at this critical point in the pandemic of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), which is caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2).

That's a rhetorical question. I know you will believe the CDC that tells you to get the vaccine, even though they also tell you that you still have to wear a mask and the vaccines do not prevent infection or transmission.

Carry on with your personal attacks. I post reasoning and references, and I don't resort to childish name-calling, which is a sign of someone who is lacking the intellect to discuss things scientifically and rationally.

Have a good evening.

PS:
What character?

I don't understand his point? First off, he's an eye doctor not a epidemiologist so he knows no more than you or I on the virus.

Does he want people to roll the dice on delta? He is one morbid SOB. Why the fear of a vaccine?

It's no wonder that his neighbor beat the tar out of him.

Oh yeah? To what degree? How often? Any evidence it is happening to a significant number of people? Surely someone would have to be a charlatan to post this very incomplete information out of context for emotional effect.

"People who were wearing seat belts died in car accidents ."

Welp, I guess that's all we need to know about seat belts! Hee haw!

Soon, and very soon, you won't be able to get a job without a vaccine, that is if you survive covid, so either way you're looking at long slow demise.

Forum List

Back