Senior US officials: Trump is ready to shut down his own government if he doesn’t get border wall fu

You are going to tax Americans going on vacation, or businessmen with work to do in Mexico? Thats a real winner.
I would think by now you hero would have come up with THE answer, he has had months to consider this.

For 4-8 more years until they pay their debt. Yes, tax the heck out of it. Shut it down. Americans can stay inside America or Canada. Or pay the added fee. Not my issue. Blame it on the Mexicans who dumped 30 years of human garbage up here. Time to pay up for your sins.

How about an EO? Should get paid back fairly quickly before these 8 years are up?

They don't owe anything. You are the human garbage. A wall is a huge waste of time and money. This is one time I agree with Schumer.
If you think it's a waste of time and money, then it's a good investment.

The fact is that voters overwhelmingly oppose it as well. Congressional Republicans will not let Trump drag them down.

Trump would not have won if that was true.
Get Mexico to pay for it, senior. Thats what the liar trump promised your kind

You are going to tax Americans going on vacation, or businessmen with work to do in Mexico? Thats a real winner.
I would think by now you hero would have come up with THE answer, he has had months to consider this.

For 4-8 more years until they pay their debt. Yes, tax the heck out of it. Shut it down. Americans can stay inside America or Canada. Or pay the added fee. Not my issue. Blame it on the Mexicans who dumped 30 years of human garbage up here. Time to pay up for your sins.

How about an EO? Should get paid back fairly quickly before these 8 years are up?

They don't owe anything. You are the human garbage. A wall is a huge waste of time and money. This is one time I agree with Schumer.
A whole lot of Republican members of Congress, will disagree with you

Secretary of Homeland Security John Kelly suggested on Sunday that President Donald Trump would force his own government to shut down if Congress refuses to give him the funds needed to build a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border.

During an interview on CNN, host Dana Bash noted that the government would begin shutting down on Friday if a stop-gap spending measure was not passed by Congress and signed into law by the president.
Of course it is the Democrats who are threatening to shut down the government over the border wall and not one of them knows why.

Secretary of Homeland Security John Kelly suggested on Sunday that President Donald Trump would force his own government to shut down if Congress refuses to give him the funds needed to build a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border.

During an interview on CNN, host Dana Bash noted that the government would begin shutting down on Friday if a stop-gap spending measure was not passed by Congress and signed into law by the president.
Of course it is the Democrats who are threatening to shut down the government over the border wall and not one of them knows why.
Good try, but the vast majority of Americans, will rightly so, blame it on the Republican Congress.

The fact is that voters overwhelmingly oppose it as well. Congressional Republicans will not let Trump drag them down.

Voters hated both candidates and Trump won because he was less hated than Clinton. Clinton and Trump had a hard core base of around 30%. The rest were voting against the other candidate. Then you had the people who stayed home. Women made up only 52% of voters versus 53% in 1012 and 56% in 2008.That clearly was a reaction of dissatisfaction with Clinton but non-support of Trump.

Republicans who vote AGAINST the wall will be looking for jobs!
Republicans who vote AGAINST repealing Obamacare will be looking for jobs!
Republicans who vote AGAINST tax cuts will be looking for jobs!

It is time BOTH sides learned they work for US!

Voters do not support building a wall.
Voters want Obamacare fixed not repealed
We have not even seen the tax cut proposal. If it includes a border equalization tax or tariffs then it is not a tax cut.

It is time that BOTH sides work for ALL VOTERS NOT TRUMP SYCOPHANTS

You're going to front the money, douche bag.

Live with it.

Voters hated both candidates and Trump won because he was less hated than Clinton. Clinton and Trump had a hard core base of around 30%. The rest were voting against the other candidate. Then you had the people who stayed home. Women made up only 52% of voters versus 53% in 1012 and 56% in 2008.That clearly was a reaction of dissatisfaction with Clinton but non-support of Trump.

If Clinton had been elected you would be arguing exactly the opposite. We all know it.

You aren't fooling anyone.

Live with it.
Its not fronting the money, asshole. Mexico will pay nothing, and our Congress will never approve a single dollar for it

A whole lot of Republican members of Congress, will disagree with you

You mean a few will. When they start considering how they will win their next election without Republican Party support, they will reconsider their vote.

Live with it.
Its not fronting the money, asshole. Mexico will pay nothing, and our Congress will never approve a single dollar for it

Enjoy your delusions, snowflake.

Live with it.

Ask your handlers to show you the many articles that tell us not a single member of Congress from TX, AZ, NM, or CA will for for funding

Live with it.

Ask your handlers to show you the many articles that tell us not a single member of Congress from TX, AZ, NM, or CA will for for funding

Fake news.

If Trump says the only bills he'll sign have to include funding for the wall, congress will cave to a government shutdown.

Live with it.

A simple question and answer it honestly.

Do you personally want Mexico to pay for the Wall?

Last edited:
I am embarrassed for the Left. This kid thinks he is being smart. Obama didn't get his way so he shut it all down.....Trump doing the very same thing and it is "bad".
apples and oranges.

it is simple extortion instead of capitalism. where is the fine capital plan in Commerce, that will earn that money through receipts to government to defray the cost?

Forum List

Back