Zone1 Separation of Church and State?

I did.

Its so unimportant to you that the worm of conscience is eating away at your brain right now.

Thats why every time I squeeze your head a foul and smelly pous comes oozing out. You're dead.

Don't take it too hard. There are dead people everywhere. Walking around like regular people. They can't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know that they're dead

All you are is a comedy skit, same as all the other xianophobes.

All you are is a comedy skit, same as all the other xianophobes.

Well it sure is funny to see how low such moral and ethical christians will stoop only to perpetuate lies. Its a genuine hootenanny with music, food, and an odd array of deeply religious court jesters being slaughtered, one by one, in the kindest way possible, as a sacrifice for the expiation of sin.

The fat cut from the flesh and thrown on the fire is a soothing and fragrant offering to the Lord.

My God.

Last edited:
ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.continuation of paragraphs i thru v in post nfbw 240820 Vsocas00876

vi. Separation of Church and State? 240820 {postā€¢883}.

NotfooledbyW Augā€™24 Vsocas: Intellectual curiosity reading material: Jefferson & The Danbury Baptists.

Supreme Court decisions through the past two centuries keep referring to Thomas Jefferson's writings as instructive in how to interpret all facets of the Constitution, not merely with regards to First Amendment issues ā€” but those issues do receive particular attention. In the 1879 decision Reynolds v. The U.S., for example, the court observed that Jefferson's writings "may be accepted as an authoritative declaration of the scope and effect of the [First] Amendment."​
vii. Separation of Church and State? 240820 {postā€¢883}

NotfooledbyW Augā€™24 Vsocas: Reynolds v. The U.S. settled the matter whether or not the God of Abraham and His Son, Jesus Christ should be central to the federal government and the government of each state. Washington, Adams, Jefferson, and Madison to a man wanted a high wall of separation between church and state.

Who on this thread can argue that there should be no wall of separation of church and state?

Who on this thread can argue that there should be a very low wall of separation between church and state?

nfbw 240820 Vsocas00883

Last edited:
ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.continuation of paragraphs i thru v in post nfbw 240820 Vsocas00876

ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.continuation of paragraphs vi thru vii in post nfbw 240820 Vsocas00883

viii. Further destruction against the separation of church and state. 240812{postā€¢311}. ding Augā€™24 Sfdats: Thomas Jefferson and Catholics: Believe in the existence of a creator. dvng 240812 Sfdats00311

ix. Separation of Church and State? 240821 {postā€¢884}.

NotfooledbyW Augā€™24 Vsocas: In reference to paragraph viiiā€¦ā€¦. Jefferson says the historical Jesus of Nazareth was not God. Therefore the entire Catholic Church and all those whom Saint Meriweather in post Ssocas00001 describes as American ā€œcitizens of faithā€ who are contemporaneously citizens of the ā€˜Catholic Kingdom of Godā€˜ are religiously living a lie. nfbw 240821 Vsocas00884

x. Separation of Church and State?
240821 {postā€¢884}

NotfooledbyW Augā€™24 Vsocas: For the intellectually curious, Hereā€˜s a Thomas Jefferson Quote

The truth is, that the greatest enemies of the doctrine of Jesus are those, calling themselves the expositors of them, who have perverted them to the structure of a system of fancy absolutely incomprehensible, and without any foundation in his genuine words. And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter ā€¦ But may we hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away with this artificial scaffolding, and restore to us the primitive and genuine doctrines of this most venerated reformer of human errors.​
Thomas Jefferson. Letter to John Adams (11 April 1823) (Scan at The Library of Congress).​
nfbw 240821 Vsocas00884

Last edited:
liar ...

View attachment 998667

global warming due to asphalt jungle affect the desert dwellers relish as their accomplishment over nature - spare the world your new found - deglaciates, just sell it to the survivors of the titanic.
When heat is being circulated from the Atlantic to the Arctic - like it is today - the northern hemisphere deglaciates and the oceans and atmosphere warm.

When heat circulation from the Atlantic to the Arctic is disrupted, the northern hemisphere glaciates and the oceans and atmosphere cool.

1724231495302.png

1724231402805.png

Ha ha. Very mature.

Why not settle this once and for all? You call on your trinity to do something that confirms its existence and I'll call on my God, the only living God in existence. Then lets see what happens.

My God, is God, so you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

The Trinity is a relationship to be entered into, not a mystery to be solved or a pet to do tricks.

But please do feel free to call on your God of Buggery to smite me to prove his existence for it is written, ā€˜Do not put the Lord your God to the test.ā€™ā€

how surprising, and you have located the archive of documents used to write the christian bible in the 4th century ... or any of those phony 24k you claim - that do not exist than shards in a desert cave abandoned long ago.

same as the tablets claimed etched in the heavens w/ commandments you force upon unsuspecting innocents to convert them to a life of servitude and denial they otherwise would happily live everafter without and never an opportunity missed.
Those written manuscripts exist in actuality and they either describe what occurred or they are the granddaddy of all conspiracies. Take your pick. Those are the only two options.

The Trinity is a relationship to be entered into, not a mystery to be solved or a pet to do tricks.

x. Separation of Church and State?
240821 {postā€¢884}

NotfooledbyW Augā€™24 Vsocas: For the intellectually curious, Hereā€˜s a Thomas Jefferson Quote

The truth is, that the greatest enemies of the doctrine of Jesus are those, calling themselves the expositors of them, who have perverted them to the structure of a system of fancy absolutely incomprehensible, and without any foundation in his genuine words. And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter ā€¦ But may we hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away with this artificial scaffolding, and restore to us the primitive and genuine doctrines of this most venerated reformer of human errors.

Thomas Jefferson. Letter to John Adams (11 April 1823) (Scan at The Library of Congress).

nfbw 240821 Vsocas00884

WE CANNOT BE SURE ABOUT GOD OR AN AFTERLIFE
ā€œTo talk of immaterial existences is to talk of nothings. To say that the human soul, angels, god, are immaterial, is to say they are nothings, or that there is no god, no angels, no soul. I cannot reason otherwise ā€¦ without plunging into the fathomless abyss of dreams and phantasms. I am satisfied, and sufficiently occupied with the things which are, without tormenting or troubling myself about those which may indeed be, but of which I have no evidence.ā€ ā€“ letter to John Adams, August 15, 1820

GOD IS NOT A TRINITY

Monticello-gardens.jpg

ā€œIt is too late in the day for men of sincerity to pretend they believe in the Platonic mysticisms that three are one, and one is three; and yet that the one is not three, and the three are not oneā€¦. But this constitutes the craft, the power and the profit of the priests. Sweep away their gossamer fabrics of factitious religion, and they would catch no more flies.ā€ ā€“ letter to John Adams, August 22, 1813

ā€œThe hocus-pocus phantasm of a god like another Cerberus, with one body and three heads, had its birth and growth in the blood of thousands and thousands of martyrs.ā€ ā€“ letter to James Smith, December 8, 1822

ā€œI trust there is not a young man now living in the United States who will not die a Unitarian.ā€ ā€“ letter to Benjamin Waterhouse, June 26, 1822

JESUS WAS HUMAN AND NOT DIVINE

UVA-Rotunda.jpg
ā€œTo the corruptions of Christianity I am indeed opposed; but not to the genuine precepts of Jesus himself. I am a Christian, in the only sense he wished any one to be; sincerely attached to his doctrines, in preference to all others; ascribing to himself every human excellence; & believing he never claimed any other.ā€ ā€“ letter to Benjamin Rush, April 21, 1803

ā€œThat Jesus did not mean to impose himself on mankind as the son of God, physically speaking, I have been convinced.ā€ ā€“ letter to William Short, August 4, 1820

ā€œThe day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin, will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter.ā€ ā€“ letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823

FREEDOM OF THOUGHT IS ESSENTIAL
ā€œNo man shall be compelled to frequent or support any religious worship,

Poplar-Forest.jpg

place, or ministry whatsoever. ā€ ā€“ Virginia Act for Religious Freedom, 1786

ā€œQuestion with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear.ā€ ā€“ letter to his nephew, Peter Carr, August 10, 1787

ā€œI have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.ā€ ā€“ letter to Benjamin Rush, September 23, 1800

CHRISTIANITY IS HARMFUL AND COERCIVE

ā€œThe purest system of morals ever before preached to man (the teachings of Jesus) has been adulterated and sophisticated by artificial constructions into a mere contrivance to filch wealth and power.ā€ ā€“ letter to Samuel Kercheval, January 19, 1810

Mount-Rushmore-1024x768.jpg

ā€œPaul was theā€¦ first corrupter of the doctrines of Jesus. These palpable interpolations and falsifications of his doctrines led me to try to sift them apart.ā€ ā€“ letter to William Short, April 13, 1820

ā€œThe truth is, that the greatest enemies to the doctrines of Jesus are those, calling themselves the expositors of them, who have perverted them for the structure of a system of fancy absolutely incomprehensible, and without any foundation in his genuine words.ā€ ā€“ letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823

Thomas Jefferson affirmed the core of classical philosophical theology. Jefferson understood Natureā€™s God to be a creating, particularly providential, and moralistic being, whose existence and causal relation to the world was essential to the foundations of natural-rights

Atheists do not believe in Nature's God, so don't believe Nature's God to be creating, providential, moralistic and is responsible for natural rights.

:dance:

Thomas Jefferson and many of his contemporaries understood
that the natural rights of man depended upon teleological considerations.
So viewed, and accepting the premise that man's goal is being
with his Creator for eternity, man has the duty to abide by His will
and directions, because they are necessary to satisfy man's duties.
Jefferson wrote that "the true office is to declare and enforce our
natural rights and duties."24 The existence of natural duties and the
relationship of rights to duties were quite apparent to Jefferson, and
anyone who has studied the man should realize that the only natural
duties Jefferson acknowledged were not to temporal kings, but to
the Creator.
James Madison was even more explicit that the source of rights
exists in man's duty to his Creator. Writing of the unalienable right
of religion in his Memorial and Remonstrance, he stated that the
right is unalienable
"because what is here a right towards men, is a duty towards
the creator. It is the duty of every man to render to the Creator
such homeage, and such only, as he believes to be acceptable to
Him. His duty is precedent, both in order of time and in degree
of obligation, to the claims of Civil Society. Before any man
can be considered as a member of Civil Society, he must be
considered as a subject of the Governor of the Universe: And
if a member of Civil Society, who enters into any subordinate
Association, must always do it with a reservation of his duty
to the general authority; much more must every man who becomes
a member of any particular Civil Society, do it with a
saving of his allegiance to the Universal Sovereign." 25
Another leading Virginian, George Mason, was equally clear in
asserting that the obligation of man to his Maker was the source of natural
rights. In 1772 he wrote:
"Now all acts of legislature apparently contrary to natural right
and justice, are, in our laws, and must be in the nature of
things, considered as void. The laws of nature are the laws of
God: A legislature must not obstruct our obedience to him from
whose punishments they cannot protect us. All human constitutions
which contradict His laws, we are in conscience
bound to disobey. Such have been the adjudications of our
courts of justice." 26
The imperative necessity of understanding ends and duties in
order to delineate natural rights was appreciated not only by Messrs.
Jefferson, Madison, and Mason, but also by Virginians generally in
our formative period. The members of the Virginia convention that
ratified the United States Constitution saw and stated that the natural
rights of conscience and religion are predicated upon an obligation
to God. They contended that it was because of "the duty which we
owe to our Creator," that "all men have an equal, natural and unalienable
right to the free exercise of religion according to the dictates
of conscience." 27

Founding Fathers were anti-atheist

:dance:

Those written manuscripts exist in actuality ...

there are no preserved original copies, the oral tradition is corrupted by the contemporary forgeries.

you are simply comfortable being a liar as though there is a special need for you to be so -

the desert scrolls are your documents that have long since perished, why are they there, hidden in caves and not preserved openly throughout history ... they are judaism distortions, false commandments - hereditary idolatry that are repudiated in the 1st century and delegated to obscurity by those that did have the conscious fortitude to know better than deceive the heavens just not enough to destroy them altogether.

what is a sabbath - defined by the heavens, what they claimed for their creation - to be kept holy ...

1724247618376.png

the holy land of moses and bing ... living in torment for their crimes.

Right, "As soon as Judas received the bread, Satan ENTERED him." I do agree that you are having a deeply profound religious experience every single time you set aside the Law of God at mass. Its just not a very good one; dying every time you worship a matzo, never finding peace in death.

Whee!

But please do feel free to call on your God of Buggery to smite me to prove his existence for it is written, ā€˜Do not put the Lord your God to the test.ā€™ā€
I don't have to call on my God to smite you. What I have already done is call on my God to show everyone with eyes to see how my God has already cursed you. You worship a trinity in the form of a matzo made by human hands and eat it for spiritual life even though it cannot see, hear, speak or walk, has no spiritual life, and IS NOT GOD. Yet you have the audacity to deride gays?

What an asshole!

I will tell you something. Try to hear.

In the very day that you first set aside Divine Law, decades ago, and got down on your knees in the deranged adoration of a lifeless matzo made by human hands that you eat on Sunday for spiritual life and then crap down the toilet the next you died and descended into the netherworld, hell, the realm of the dead, where you remain to this day tormented day and night by reality that contradicts your stupid beliefs day and night like a raging consuming fire that will never go out.

That you are incapable of seeing the absurdity in what you profess to believe and your inability to admit the truth in what I have revealed to you over and over again much less do anything to save your own soul from destruction is irrefutable evidence that YOU HAVE YOUR REWARD ALREADY.

Death a curse. That you are stuck in your own web of lies shows that my God has abandoned you to your fate because you have rebelled against his Law, perjure yourself in his name daily, even after being exposed to the truth and rejecting it, revealing that you only love and practice deceit.

Remember? I have not come to bring peace but a sword. From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations. Take, from my hand, this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them. Drink, get drunk and vomit, and fall to rise no more because of the sword I will send among you." Crying won't help you, prayer will do you no good.

"He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword". :wine: :alcoholic: :cuckoo:

You don't love God, Jesus, the church, yourself, your friends or family, the truth, or even life itself.

I didn't even have to lift a finger, or utter one lie. Your own words and deeds have convicted you.

Have a nice day!

Last edited:
Right, "As soon as Judas received the bread, Satan ENTERED him." I do agree that you are having a deeply profound religious experience every single time you set aside the Law of God at mass. Its just not a very good one; dying every time you worship a matzo, never finding peace in death.

Whee!

I don't have to call on my God to smite you. What I have already done is call on my God to show everyone with eyes to see how my God has already smitten you. You worship a trinity in the form of a matzo made by human hands and eat it for spiritual life even though it cannot see, hear, speak or walk, has no spiritual life, and IS NOT GOD. Yet you have the audacity to deride gays?

What an asshole!

I will tell you something. Try to hear.

In the very day that you first set aside Divine Law, decades ago, and got down on your knees in the deranged adoration of a lifeless matzo made by human hands that you eat on Sunday for spiritual life and then crap down the toilet the next you died and descended into the netherworld, hell, the realm of the dead, where you remain to this day tormented day and night by reality that contradicts your stupid beliefs day and night like a raging consuming fire that will never go out.

That you are incapable of seeing the absurdity of what you profess to believe and your inability to admit the truth in what I have revealed to you over and over again much less do anything to save your own soul from destruction is irrefutable evidence that YOU HAVE YOUR REWARD ALREADY.

Death a curse. That you are stuck in your own web of lies shows that my God has abandoned you to your fate because you have rebelled against his Law, perjured yourself in his name, even after being exposed to the truth and rejecting it, revealing that you only love and practice deceit.

Remember? "He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword". :wine: :alcoholic: :cuckoo:

Have a nice day!
You can't even figure out Leviticus 18:22.

there are no preserved original copies, the oral tradition is corrupted by the contemporary forgeries.

you are simply comfortable being a liar as though there is a special need for you to be so -

the desert scrolls are your documents that have long since perished, why are they there, hidden in caves and not preserved openly throughout history ... they are judaism distortions, false commandments - hereditary idolatry that are repudiated in the 1st century and delegated to obscurity by those that did have the conscious fortitude to know better than deceive the heavens just not enough to destroy them altogether.

what is a sabbath - defined by the heavens, what they claimed for their creation - to be kept holy ...

View attachment 999016

the holy land of moses and bing ... living in torment for their crimes.
Subversives gonna subvert.

You can't even figure out Leviticus 18:22.

Damn Ding! You are so pathetic. Copra sanctum! And some people don't believe in curses. Now, even the most self assured and dedicated atheist is going to take a much closer look into my God

They want verifiable evidence, they want irrefutable proof. They want truth. Whoomp! there it is.

Last edited:
Catholics

ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.continuation of paragraphs vi thru vii in post nfbw 240820 Vsocas00883

ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.continuation of paragraphs viii thru x in post nfbw 240821 Vsocas00884

xi. Separation of Church and State? 240807 {postā€¢3}. DGS49 Augā€™24 Ssocas: ā€¦..there is no "...wall of separation between Church and State..." dgsN 250807 Ssocas00003

xii. Separation of Church and State? 240821 {postā€¢897}

NotfooledbyW Augā€™24 Vsocas: In reference to paragraph xi. above Saint_Dgs49 why would a Catholic like you today be opposed to disenfranchising each and every Protestant Church from each and every state and the federal government when our founding generation saw to it that it was accordingly accomplished?

nfbw 240821 Vsocas00897

Last edited:

ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.continuation of paragraphs viii thru x in post nfbw 240821 Vsocas00884

ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.continuation of paragraphs xi. thru xii in post. nfbw 240821 Vsocas00897

xiii. Separation of Church and State? 240818 {postā€¢797}. ding Augā€™24 Ssoca says Jffrsn understood his natural tight has the duty to abide by Godā€™s will and direction: right. because they are necessary to satisfy man's duties. dvng 240818 Vsocas00797

xiv. Separation of Church and State? 240821 {postā€¢897}.

The trouble is Jefferson refused to believe that God ever revealed any directions to himself or anybody else for that matter. Jefferson believed no duty was obligated to God through any organized religion, such as the Catholic Church. Jefferson even wrote that it would be better to question the existence of God than to listen to religious organizations that claim to know what Godā€™s will is.

nfbw 240821 Vsocas00897

Last edited:
your brethren moses and abraham beckon you - just look for the burning bush that's where you will find them.
The burning bush is what is known as the Shekinah which every prophet 'sees' when God is near. Its like a wormhole that opens up in the prophets mind through which God communicates. It's the inspiration for the Magen David, the shield of David. Desert dwellers know something you don't.

:funnyface:

Its translucent and transparent, encircled by many colors, like light refracted through a diamond. Moses happened to be looking at a bush, from afar, which made it seem like it was engulfed in a sparkling colorful fire. When Moses 'got closer' he realized that he was seeing the fire in his mind

And then he saw and heard God speak colorful image inspiring words that made no sound.

No one has to look for the burning bush. If you do what is right the 'burning bush', the Spirit of God that 'hovered over the waters' at the dawn of the creation of Heaven and earth, will find you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back