Serena Loses...Cries Like a Democrat ...Blames Ump for Sexism

Umps and referees make people mad all the time. I was a pitcher during my teen years and wanted to choke some of the umps I had on occasion. They can make or break a game/match and their bad decisions could just be bc they’re stupid or biased in a way that has nothing to do with sex. Foolish to blame it on sexism unless she has pertinent evidence this particular ump is sexist.

Serena Williams lost and can’t accept it. Blames umpire for sexism. Typical liberal bullshit. Maybe Colin Kapernick can come to her rescue. Liberals always have an excuse. “Hillary didn’t lose...Russians stole the election.” :206: “So Many blacks are in prison...not because they committed crimes...but because they are black.” :206: “I didn’t lose fair and square...it’s because umpire was sexists” :206: “The college professor gave me a C on my final just because he is an asshole” :206:
Serena Williams accuses umpire of sexism in US Open loss
#waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The US's best tennis player.... that's how patriotic you are.
Sorry to inform you, this thread is a racist thread meant to put the black girl in her place.
The black girl was put in her place by the Japanese girl, and the black girl just couldn’t handle it.
End of.

Serena Williams lost and can’t accept it. Blames umpire for sexism. Typical liberal bullshit. Maybe Colin Kapernick can come to her rescue. Liberals always have an excuse. “Hillary didn’t lose...Russians stole the election.” :206: “So Many blacks are in prison...not because they committed crimes...but because they are black.” :206: “I didn’t lose fair and square...it’s because umpire was sexists” :206: “The college professor gave me a C on my final just because he is an asshole” :206:
#waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sorry to inform you, this thread is a racist thread meant to put the black girl in her place.

Why the hell are you so god damn stupid? Naomi Osaka is black!

Sexism is when a woman loses to a woman!
Racism is when a black person loses to a black person!

When will we finally have universal participation trophies!?!

" I am the most fabulous whiner..... And I am a whiner". - DJT

This is such a ludicrous and ridiculous thread coming from a supporter of Donald Trump, the biggest damn whiner of all time.

However, I do not condone her behavior and she should have shown greater restraint.

Last edited:
#waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The black girl was put in her place by the Japanese girl, and the black girl just couldn’t handle it.
End of.

Naomi Osaka's mother is Japanese and her dad is Haitian (Black). So, like Obama, Naomi is mixed race.
Now exactly how do the bigots feel,

#waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

End of.

Naomi Osaka's mother is Japanese and her dad is Haitian (Black). So, like Obama, Naomi is mixed race.
I know. And she represents Japan. What is your point exactly?

#waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

End of.

Osaka is also black. Duh.
Also, Osaka has lived in the US since she was three.
===============================================
Osaka moved to the United States at the age of three with her family and currently resides in Florida.[7] She graduated from Elmont Alden Terrace Primary and Broward Virtual High School. Her tennis club was the Harold Solomon Institute (Florida Tennis SBT Academy), ProWorld Tennis Academy.
Naomi Osaka - Wikipedia
So, she chose to represent Japan over the US, now what does that say?

How Osaka was treated for winning fair and square is shameful. I'm not surprised, however, to see Serena engage in the Epic Sore Loserxyr routine that is now quite common among the Progs and Pop Celebrity culture.

Serena Williams lost and can’t accept it. Blames umpire for sexism. Typical liberal bullshit.
Perhaps you can provide an example of when a male player was punished for a similar incident.
Who the fuck follows tennis enough to pull something like that from memory? Any foul that exists in tennis, men have been penalized for it.

#waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sexism? Ah, she was playing another woman? Duh? She was breaking the rules...got called on it...and demanded that the umpire apologize for doing so. Really, Serena?

#waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sexism? Ah, she was playing another woman? Duh? She was breaking the rules...got called on it...and demanded that the umpire apologize for doing so. Really, Serena?

Donchaknow? Serena believed she was entitled to win just like hiLIARy did.

"I'm honest, I was coaching."
That was Serena's coach in an interview with ESPN.
So if he's admitted to coaching...which is illegal...then Serena has an issue because her coach has totally fubared her claim that she doesn't cheat! Now she could have claimed that EVERYONE cheats on that and have raised a stink about the referee calling it on her but that's like you trying to get the State Trooper who pulled you over for speeding on the interstate to not give you a ticket because other people are speeding too! You can go there but it ain't gonna work...and you KNOW it's not gonna work!

Bottom line is this...Serena was playing badly. Her opponent was playing inspired tennis. She used the umpire's ruling as motivation to inspire herself to make a bit of a comeback but then ran out of gas with that and was losing 3-4 in the second set already down one set. Calling the umpire a "thief" and ranting at him in the middle of a match she was losing was the kind of gamesmanship that John McEnroe used to employ when he was playing tennis. It's poor sportsmanship and Serena should apologize to her opponent who's winning effort was booed by the New York fans. THAT is the real travesty from that match!

This is such a ludicrous and ridiculous thread coming from a supporter of Donald Trump, the biggest damn whiner of all time.

However, I do not condone her behavior and she should have shown greater restraint.
Then what the fuck does me being a Trump supporter have to do with anything? Oh...that’s right...you have derangement syndrome. Trump dominates your life.

Then what the fuck does me being a Trump supporter have to do with anything? Oh...that’s right...you have derangement syndrome. Trump dominates your life.
What the hell does Serena's behavior have to do with Democrats?

#waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Wow, first sexism then racism, you can't argue the points so you go to the "ism" out.

First was a warning, then a lost point, then a lost game. At each point she had a chance to get her shit together and not continue her outburst.

Each time she failed at a self control check.

End of.

Osaka is also black. Duh.
Also, Osaka has lived in the US since she was three.
===============================================
Osaka moved to the United States at the age of three with her family and currently resides in Florida.[7] She graduated from Elmont Alden Terrace Primary and Broward Virtual High School. Her tennis club was the Harold Solomon Institute (Florida Tennis SBT Academy), ProWorld Tennis Academy.
Naomi Osaka - Wikipedia
So, she chose to represent Japan over the US, now what does that say?
Says nothing.

#waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

When U.S. Marines took Iwo Jima from the Japanese and hoisted the flag...they were winners. Serena lost to a Japanese...and cried.

And I'm sure those US Marines who were shot and lay dying might have cried too.

Yes, we can all pick and choose things to make an invalid point, it's not hard.
As a former Marine I doubt they cried that it was “unfair.”

Forum List

Back