🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Serial Plagiarizer Rand Paul Strikes Again

Now prove that Rand Paul knew that this a plagerized piece of property or shut the fuck up.

Wait, what?

He's got a history of doing this.

And he's been made aware of it.

You'd think that even if his other "episodes" of this behavior were innocent, moving forward he'd be much more careful.

That's a reasonable assumption, no?

Now prove that Rand Paul knew that this a plagerized piece of property or shut the fuck up.

Wait, what?

He's got a history of doing this.

And he's been made aware of it.

You'd think that even if his other "episodes" of this behavior were innocent, moving forward he'd be much more careful.

That's a reasonable assumption, no?

Hey Sallow read the thread. Both MSNBC and Raw Story have already given updates that the story is bogus. :eusa_angel:

Truth out.

I hadn't given the fella much thought as a candidate until seeing, right here, how he can get the Marxist's panties all twisted up.

They are scared shitless (a good thing 'cause those twisted panties wouldn't save their shoes) about his possible run against Shrillary!

This came from Dana Milbank (Wash Post) first and foremost, the accusations of plagiarism...

I was a little verklept a seasoned journalist like him could be duped like this.

Whelp, a few hours ago I tweeted Milbank directly asking him to explain himself...

He just did.

And it's not looking good for Paul...Milbank has evidence.

<snip>

"However, Mattie Fein has routinely been identified as Bruce Fein’s spokeswoman in media reports, and e-mails I sent to Bruce Fein this week were answered by Mattie Fein, who again identified herself as his spokeswoman and who relayed information between Bruce Fein and me.

The e-mails, which I was authorized to publish, also show that Bruce Fein was angry about the way he had been treated by Paul and Cuccinelli and was seeking payment from Paul’s political action committee as late as Wednesday."

Just a quick note. How can Rand Paul be responsible for something he did not collaborate on?

Fein was working on a legal team with Cuccinelli. Proves this is just a hit piece in the Washington Post.

Man the left wing whackos getting down and dirty with their smear jobs.

Rand Paul Uses Plagiarized Content Against Obama

Anthea Mitchell February 13, 2014

Rand Paul, a well-known Tea Party member and Republican senator from Kentucky, filed a lawsuit on Wednesday against President Barack Obama and heads of government agencies connected with the National Security Agency’s publicized bulk collection program, seeking to have it declared unconstitutional. While not the sole lawsuit being filed on the issue, it is one of the more pulbic ones. This made what came next — his second plagiarization scandal in as many years — that much more unfortunate for the senator.

Paul’s lawyer, Ken Cuccinelli, worked with Bruce Fein, an ex-Reagan administration lawyer, in writing up the suit. Now, both Fein and his spokeswoman — a role filled by his ex-wife — are insisting that not only has Fein not been fully paid for his work but that the suit — filed under Cuccinelli’s name — has stolencredit for his work without giving proper recognition for his work and writing.

“I am aghast and shocked by Ken Cuccinelli’s behavior and his absolute knowledge that this entire complaint was the work product, intellectual property and legal genius of Bruce Fein. Ken Cuccinelli stole the suit,” said Mattie Fein, Fein’s spokeswoman, to the Washington Post. She also pointed out that Paul has “already had one plagiarism issue,” and “now has a lawyer who just takes another lawyer’s work product.”

you'd think he'd learn after being embarrassed repeatedly.

This guy has to be one of the biggest buffoon in politics him & Ted Cruz are like A blue light special . Me me me me me .

I know right? Pretty sad when they are supposed to be doing the grunt work, as freshman, yet they never saw a camera they didn't like.

Oh, really? That's what they're supposed to do? No wonder I've been so confused. Here, I thought it was their job to go Washington, represent their constituents, and defend our Constitutional liberties. I didn't realize they were supposed to sit there, shut up, and let some old, crusty, out of touch 80 year old dude run the show because he's been there for 50 years.

Last edited:
“I am aghast and shocked by Ken Cuccinelli’s behavior and his absolute knowledge that this entire complaint was the work product, intellectual property and legal genius of Bruce Fein. Ken Cuccinelli stole the suit,” said Mattie Fein, Fein’s spokeswoman, to the Washington Post. She also pointed out that Paul has “already had one plagiarism issue,” and “now has a lawyer who just takes another lawyer’s work product.”

No honor among thieves.

Otherwise, Paul’s inane lawsuit is partisan, frivolous, and devoid of merit.

This is really quite amusing. As I pointed out in another thread yesterday, is the left suddenly supportive of unconstitutional spying on the American people? You guys whaled and moaned during the Bush administration about the possibility this was going on and how unconscienable it would be. Well, now we know it is, Rand Paul is trying to stop it, which is what you all said you wanted, and you're demonizing him for it.

The question is rhetorical, though. The reason you're all pissed off about this is because: A. There is now a Democrat in the White House so you take it as a personal attack against him. If Bush was still there or another Republican you'd be cheering Paul on and calling him a maverick and B. He's showing up your party by doing what they didn't do for you.

Last edited:
Do any of you liberal assholes realize what you are doing? Rand Paul wasn't on the legal team.

One more time you smarmy smear job suckers.

&#8220;Ken Cuccinelli stole the suit,&#8221; she said, adding that Paul, who &#8220;already has one plagiarism issue, now has a lawyer who just takes another lawyer&#8217;s work product.&#8221;

He didn't write it. Man you people are just sick puppies :lol:

Dana Milbank: Rand Paul and Ken Cuccinelli accused of stealing NSA lawsuit - The Washington Post

AND Fein says he was paid. This is confirmed that he has received $15,000. already as part of his participation on this legal team.

Last edited:
This came from Dana Milbank (Wash Post) first and foremost, the accusations of plagiarism...

I was a little verklept a seasoned journalist like him could be duped like this.

Whelp, a few hours ago I tweeted Milbank directly asking him to explain himself...

He just did.

And it's not looking good for Paul...Milbank has evidence.

<snip>

"However, Mattie Fein has routinely been identified as Bruce Fein’s spokeswoman in media reports, and e-mails I sent to Bruce Fein this week were answered by Mattie Fein, who again identified herself as his spokeswoman and who relayed information between Bruce Fein and me.

The e-mails, which I was authorized to publish, also show that Bruce Fein was angry about the way he had been treated by Paul and Cuccinelli and was seeking payment from Paul’s political action committee as late as Wednesday."
Did you miss this tiny?

The letter there from Bruce Fein is pretty harsh -- and he does more or less accuse him of using him.

And it is confirmed -- one of them anyway...look at the way he addressed the other one:

"But Bruce Fein confirmed on the call that he had, in fact, written one of the two emails forwarded to me from his account, in which he complained about the way he was treated by the Paul team and requested payment.
&#8220;I was disgruntled with some elements,&#8221; he said. Asked about the second email from his account, in which he lists several questions that could be asked at the Paul-Cuccinelli news conference, he declined to comment."

E-mails back claim that Sen. Rand Paul ?stole? NSA lawsuit

In all the other emails, Mattie refers to him, in that real harsh one, he signs it.

This is amazing stuff here. lol. Look what the Cooch and Paul did to him -- somehow they got him to say Mattie doesn't speak for me... --- but those emails and confirmation speak volumes, and and and...

Yow this is some rollerball traveling comedy -- CoocooKa-choo!

Pretty good story on the ordeal here from Slate:

Who Sues for Rand Paul?

Inside the strange case of the senator's supposedly plagiarized lawsuit against the NSA.

<snip>

"By Jan. 15, as first reported by Dana Milbank, Fein had produced a draft that ended up looking like the suit filed by Paul and Cuccinelli. It had been two weeks since Cuccinelli was announced as the attorney on the finished suit. Mattie Fein insists that her husband was dumbstruck. &#8220;He wasn&#8217;t even told that they were filing it on Wednesday.&#8221;

Bruce Fein stayed silent. Mattie Fein did not. On Wednesday she carried out guerilla warfare against Cuccinelli, supplying reporters with her evidence that Cuccinelli&#8212;not even licensed to practice in D.C.&#8212;was peddling someone else&#8217;s lawsuit, and suggesting questions that could stump him. The Paul-Cuccinelli-FreedomWorks press conference ended before noon, but by 2 p.m. Cuccinelli was emailing Bruce Fein to ask what had happened."

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2014/02/bruce_fein_rand_paul_ken_cuccinelli_and_the_nsa_is_mattie_fein_

I guess that's how the Randian's roll. :lol:

The letter there from Bruce Fein is pretty harsh -- and he does more or less accuse him of using him.

And it is confirmed -- one of them anyway...look at the way he addressed the other one:

"But Bruce Fein confirmed on the call that he had, in fact, written one of the two emails forwarded to me from his account, in which he complained about the way he was treated by the Paul team and requested payment.
&#8220;I was disgruntled with some elements,&#8221; he said. Asked about the second email from his account, in which he lists several questions that could be asked at the Paul-Cuccinelli news conference, he declined to comment."

E-mails back claim that Sen. Rand Paul ?stole? NSA lawsuit

In all the other emails, Mattie refers to him, in that real harsh one, he signs it.

This is amazing stuff here. lol. Look what the Cooch and Paul did to him -- somehow they got him to say Mattie doesn't speak for me... --- but those emails and confirmation speak volumes, and and and...

Yow this is some rollerball traveling comedy -- CoocooKa-choo!

Hey what part of this complaint did Rand Paul write? Seriously. What part of this complaint did Rand Paul plagerize? What part did he steal?

Milbank is just doing a smear job on Paul. :lol: It's so blatantly obvious.

Now if he wants to go directly at Cuccinelli, by all means. But no. He's smearing Rand Paul purposely. Milbank is a scumbucket. Paul didn't do anything to Fein.

But what else is new? It is the WP after all.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back