Seriously.....Can Anybody Really Imagine Donald Trump As President?

I just watched his speech and he never said a complete sentence without waving his arms and throwing in self serving comments before he completed it. The guy should really be in an insane asylum!.....And He's Very Ugly!

Possibly, however Hillary should be in a federal prison cell.

The FBI has already spoken, there will be no forthcoming charges. Benghazi & emails have turned into weapons of dust.
James Comey: David Petraeus case worse than Hillary Clinton's emails - CNNPolitics.com

070616Gorrell_Creators_1.jpg

sw1023cd_590_356.jpg

Yes, the FBI director has said that hilary is so fucking stupid, and ignorant, that she simply can't be held to account for her crimes. That sounds like a ringing endorsement to me!:lmao::lmao:

Leftists think the operative point is to get away with crimes, rather than to not commit them in the first place.

Tells you all you need to know about the left.

I just watched his speech and he never said a complete sentence without waving his arms and throwing in self serving comments before he completed it. The guy should really be in an insane asylum!.....And He's Very Ugly!

Sure, I can imagine him as President. Problem is, I can't imagine him as a GOOD President.

Do you support the use of Cheap Third World Labor to undercut American workers and wages?

Because Hillary does, and Trump does not.

Sure, I can imagine him as President. Problem is, I can't imagine him as a GOOD President.

Do you support the use of Cheap Third World Labor to undercut American workers and wages?

If you believe that I have a bridge to sell you dirt cheap, trump is fucking lying if he would be able to reverse the trend.

I saw a few interesting things recently....
Some are suggesting that Ivanka should be the VP
Trump has said if he wins he might step down....

So we will have the first Women President and it wont be Hillary....

Hillary Clinton will most certainly be the next POTUS.
Donald Trump the ACCIDENTAL nominee
All you turds said Trump would never get the nomination. Why should anyone believe you now?

I never said he wouldn't get the nomination. I said he shouldn't get the nomination. And I still stand by that.

He doesn't? Tell me which of his branded products are made here in America, by American employees. I'll wait while you look for something.

If you believe that I have a bridge to sell you dirt cheap, trump is fucking lying if he would be able to reverse the trend.

So, what, we're just supposed to give up, and deal with the fact that we will being getting fucked for the rest of lives and the lives of our children?

Trump says he will try to reverse the trend.

Hillary says she will NOT.

Funny how no one thinks Hillary is lying about it.

I can vote for a maybe, or a definite Fuck Me.

I've going for the Maybe. You can vote for the other if you want.

He doesn't? Tell me which of his branded products are made here in America, by American employees. I'll wait while you look for something.

I'm going by his stated policy platform, not his past record as a businessman.

Do YOU support the use of Cheap Third World Labor to undercut American workers and wages? Because Hillary certainly does.

Humm, can I imagine as president a guy who has negotiated sophisticated international business deals, who has created tens of thousands of jobs, who has run a multinational corporation and built up a net worth of at least $4 billion, who has smashed the record for votes in a GOP primary, who has led tens of thousands of Democrats to switch parties, etc., etc.? Uh, yes! Yes, I certainly can.

I don't care if he has a huge ego, how he speaks, or how he looks. Sheesh, Hillary has a massive ego, and by numerous accounts from security staffers and others who have been around her in a private, she is a monster in private and treats her subordinates like dirt. Not to mention the fact that she's a compulsive liar and one of the corrupt public figures in American history.

I do care that he's an avowed anti-capitalist and anti free trader though. Sad how the party of Reagan wondered so far.

Reagan: Government is the problem
Trump: Government is the solution

I have to disagree. Trump doesn't believe government is the solution; he believes HE is the solution.

So, what, we're just supposed to give up, and deal with the fact that we will being getting fucked for the rest of lives and the lives of our children?

Trump says he will try to reverse the trend.

Hillary says she will NOT.

Funny how no one thinks Hillary is lying about it.

I can vote for a maybe, or a definite Fuck Me.

I've going for the Maybe. You can vote for the other if you want.

You know why no one thinks Hillary is lying about it? Because her track record says she isn't, and because there's not really any benefit to her in doing so.

Trump's track record says he doesn't even understand most of the questions.

Do YOU support the use of Cheap Third World Labor to undercut American workers and wages? Because Hillary certainly does.

"I'm going by the lies he's decided to tell today, not by the evidence!"

Sorry, Chuckles, but words are cheap, especially when you're Donald Trump and make them up on the fly.

So if your argument is, "I'm voting for Trump because HILLARY!" you might as well save your breath. I've said it before, and will probably say it again about a million times this election cycle, but "Well, he's not Hillary!" means nothing; every single person in this country EXCEPT Hillary has the exact same qualification, and I wouldn't vote for THEM, either.

And before you take to your keyboard to ringingly insist that I am supporting Hillary, let me save you some time and just give you my answer now: piss off.

Sorry, Chuckles, but words are cheap, especially when you're Donald Trump and make them up on the fly.

So if your argument is, "I'm voting for Trump because HILLARY!" you might as well save your breath. I've said it before, and will probably say it again about a million times this election cycle, but "Well, he's not Hillary!" means nothing; every single person in this country EXCEPT Hillary has the exact same qualification, and I wouldn't vote for THEM, either.

And before you take to your keyboard to ringingly insist that I am supporting Hillary, let me save you some time and just give you my answer now: piss off.

Your assumption that his stated platform is a lie is unsupported.

YOu once again failed to answer my simple question of YOUR position on the use of Cheap Third World Labor.

HIllary is for the use of Cheap Third World labor.

And how do you know the historical record disagrees with them? Lawyers told you?

Here is a link to a article on the history of tariffs.

As you can see, high tariffs were the norm and were present during the many of the periods of rapid growth.

Logical fallacy of the single cause as well as cause and effect. The question before we proceed was how you know you know more than economists about economics. Both my education and business experience tells me they are right. Microeconomics is based on humans acting in their own self interest, which we do, and macroeconomics is how when you take a system of self interested people markets evolve. Everything in my experience backed up what I learned in school.

What was your epiphany that OMG, they are wrong and you are right? You need to share the source of that insight to convince me, not just keep repeating that you do

Except that I am not the one arguing that tariffs are the single cause that will lead to economic growth and better jobs.

You are the one arguing that a single cause, ie tariffs, will cause lack of economic growth and fewer jobs.

And the fact that you are focused on finding excuses to dismiss my case, rather then defend yours based on it's merits is STILL the Logical Fallacy of Appeal to Authority.

Have you considered how your financial and emotional investment in this issue could be coloring your perception of it?

Gotcha. It's only my "financial and emotional investment" that keeps me from seeing that you do in fact know more than economists about the economy, even though you can't explain how you know that.

Which is not at all what I said. YOu are conflating two separate points to make a strawman to attack.

And responding to neither of them.

And still, instead of discussing the topic, you are spending your time looking for rationalizations to NOT defend your position based on it's merits.

So, how do you know that? How do you know that you know more than economists about the economy? And BTW, they have seen all those charts ...

How do I know what?

That our economy, which you claimed was made number one by Free Trade, actually became number one during a period of high tariffs?

It is an historical fact, which I have supported with a footnoted article with historical statistics.

I know that that contradicts what you claimed would happen in a high tariff environment.

You have done nothing to support your various claims other than Appeal to Authority, citing both yourself and unnamed economists.

Oh, and lots of buzzwords and calling into doubt my credibility to speak on the matter.

Interesting. Here's a question. You know more about the field of economics than economists how? Lawyers told you?

Humm, can I imagine as president a guy who has negotiated sophisticated international business deals, who has created tens of thousands of jobs, who has run a multinational corporation and built up a net worth of at least $4 billion, who has smashed the record for votes in a GOP primary, who has led tens of thousands of Democrats to switch parties, etc., etc.? Uh, yes! Yes, I certainly can.

I don't care if he has a huge ego, how he speaks, or how he looks. Sheesh, Hillary has a massive ego, and by numerous accounts from security staffers and others who have been around her in a private, she is a monster in private and treats her subordinates like dirt. Not to mention the fact that she's a compulsive liar and one of the corrupt public figures in American history.

I do care that he's an avowed anti-capitalist and anti free trader though. Sad how the party of Reagan wondered so far.

Reagan: Government is the problem
Trump: Government is the solution

I have to disagree. Trump doesn't believe government is the solution; he believes HE is the solution.

Fair enough, but he's doing it with government power. And even if you believe him, at some point he leaves and then that power is put in hands of the regular politicians who just love power and constantly screw us with it

Really? You ARE silly. I'd give you a list of his actions like supporting ISIS in Syria and his rhetoric, but if you were capable of seeing it, you already would

Now you're just being silly. Oh, and don't think for one moment I'm not seeing what you're trying to do here - like going after Assad is 'supporting' ISIS. yeah, right...

:wtf:

Um ... one of the two objectives in the NAME of ISIS is toppling the Syrian government, Assad.

Exactly. Think about what I said....

Total BS.

The cops are not creating racial tension, lawbreaking black thugs are, and Obama is enabling them by not calling them out

When has Obama said anything about the black on black crime in Chicago? Detroit? Philly? Baltimore?

Damn man, wake up. Obama helped create ISIS and BLM. He should be impeached, and yet you and fools like you continue to worship him. pathetic.

So we're having a bit of too and fro here. You're trying to make points as am I. And, you, know, we are allowed to disagree and some of your points may be valid. Maybe not.

Then you say shit like "Obama helped create ISIS and BLM" and suddenly you have gone from the rightie side of the debate, to the Full On Loon...

sure I can.

He's knows how to do biz so he knows how to be a pro. I'm sure he acts very differently when working.

considering the option is nothing more than a puppet

"When he's working". Could you tell me by what standard he's NOT "working" now? If convincing people to allow him to be their President is not part of the job, what the hell is it?! That's like saying, "Oh, it's okay that I went to my job interview dressed in a clown outfit and making balloon animals, because I'll act very differently and much more professionally after you hire me." Would anyone be surprised by the idea that that employer would never give you a chance to prove your claim?

Really? You ARE silly. I'd give you a list of his actions like supporting ISIS in Syria and his rhetoric, but if you were capable of seeing it, you already would

Now you're just being silly. Oh, and don't think for one moment I'm not seeing what you're trying to do here - like going after Assad is 'supporting' ISIS. yeah, right...

Um ... one of the two objectives in the NAME of ISIS is toppling the Syrian government, Assad.

Exactly. Think about what I said....

You said Obama is not supporting ISIS and you said "exactly" to that toppling Assad is one of the two goals in their name.

Is this some sort of clever moment for someone with a 60 IQ?

I saw a few interesting things recently....
Some are suggesting that Ivanka should be the VP
Trump has said if he wins he might step down....

So we will have the first Women President and it wont be Hillary....

Hillary Clinton will most certainly be the next POTUS.
Donald Trump the ACCIDENTAL nominee
All you turds said Trump would never get the nomination. Why should anyone believe you now?

I never said he wouldn't get the nomination. I said he shouldn't get the nomination. And I still stand by that.
I wasn't talking about you.

Electing Hillary means we'll have commie Dims in the White House for at least the next 50 years, and we'll have commie Supreme Court justices eviscerating the Constitution for the next 50 years. The USA will quickly become unrecognizable. Freedom will disappear from the face of the Earth and the humanity will descend into an endless totalitarian nightmare from which it will not wake for 1000 years.

It's really that serious.

His steaks were made in America, and so was his wine.

Forum List

Back