Seriously.....Can Anybody Really Imagine Donald Trump As President?

Really? You ARE silly. I'd give you a list of his actions like supporting ISIS in Syria and his rhetoric, but if you were capable of seeing it, you already would

Now you're just being silly. Oh, and don't think for one moment I'm not seeing what you're trying to do here - like going after Assad is 'supporting' ISIS. yeah, right...

:wtf:

Um ... one of the two objectives in the NAME of ISIS is toppling the Syrian government, Assad.

Exactly. Think about what I said....

You said Obama is not supporting ISIS and you said "exactly" to that toppling Assad is one of the two goals in their name.

Is this some sort of clever moment for someone with a 60 IQ?
You have no idea what my point is. That is obvious...I might actually spell it out for you. If I can be bothered.

I just watched his speech and he never said a complete sentence without waving his arms and throwing in self serving comments before he completed it. The guy should really be in an insane asylum!.....And He's Very Ugly!

sure I can.

He's knows how to do biz so he knows how to be a pro. I'm sure he acts very differently when working.

considering the option is nothing more than a puppet

"When he's working". Could you tell me by what standard he's NOT "working" now? If convincing people to allow him to be their President is not part of the job, what the hell is it?! That's like saying, "Oh, it's okay that I went to my job interview dressed in a clown outfit and making balloon animals, because I'll act very differently and much more professionally after you hire me." Would anyone be surprised by the idea that that employer would never give you a chance to prove your claim?
he's a successful biz man, when he's doing biz I'm sure he doesn't act like he does to garner votes.

I actually don't care, neither douche running is going to fix anything

I just watched his speech and he never said a complete sentence without waving his arms and throwing in self serving comments before he completed it. The guy should really be in an insane asylum!.....And He's Very Ugly!

sure I can.

He's knows how to do biz so he knows how to be a pro. I'm sure he acts very differently when working.

"When he's working". Could you tell me by what standard he's NOT "working" now? If convincing people to allow him to be their President is not part of the job, what the hell is it?! That's like saying, "Oh, it's okay that I went to my job interview dressed in a clown outfit and making balloon animals, because I'll act very differently and much more professionally after you hire me." Would anyone be surprised by the idea that that employer would never give you a chance to prove your claim?
he's a successful biz man, when he's doing biz I'm sure he doesn't act like he does to garner votes.

Then question for you then is, who would if they could?

Sure, I can imagine him as President. Problem is, I can't imagine him as a GOOD President.

Do you support the use of Cheap Third World Labor to undercut American workers and wages?

Because Hillary does, and Trump does not.

He doesn't? Tell me which of his branded products are made here in America, by American employees. I'll wait while you look for something.

I'm going by his stated policy platform, not his past record as a businessman.

Do YOU support the use of Cheap Third World Labor to undercut American workers and wages? Because Hillary certainly does.

"I'm going by the lies he's decided to tell today, not by the evidence!"

Sorry, Chuckles, but words are cheap, especially when you're Donald Trump and make them up on the fly.

So if your argument is, "I'm voting for Trump because HILLARY!" you might as well save your breath. I've said it before, and will probably say it again about a million times this election cycle, but "Well, he's not Hillary!" means nothing; every single person in this country EXCEPT Hillary has the exact same qualification, and I wouldn't vote for THEM, either.

And before you take to your keyboard to ringingly insist that I am supporting Hillary, let me save you some time and just give you my answer now: piss off.

Electing Hillary means we'll have commie Dims in the White House for at least the next 50 years, and we'll have commie Supreme Court justices eviscerating the Constitution for the next 50 years. The USA will quickly become unrecognizable. Freedom will disappear from the face of the Earth and the humanity will descend into an endless totalitarian nightmare from which it will not wake for 1000 years.

It's really that serious.

Not if we have a Republican senate.....those bastards have decided that a justice nominated by a Democrat president is not to be considered.

Really? You ARE silly. I'd give you a list of his actions like supporting ISIS in Syria and his rhetoric, but if you were capable of seeing it, you already would

Now you're just being silly. Oh, and don't think for one moment I'm not seeing what you're trying to do here - like going after Assad is 'supporting' ISIS. yeah, right...

Um ... one of the two objectives in the NAME of ISIS is toppling the Syrian government, Assad.

Exactly. Think about what I said....

You said Obama is not supporting ISIS and you said "exactly" to that toppling Assad is one of the two goals in their name.

Is this some sort of clever moment for someone with a 60 IQ?
You have no idea what my point is. That is obvious...I might actually spell it out for you. If I can be bothered.

Song and dance

Total BS.

The cops are not creating racial tension, lawbreaking black thugs are, and Obama is enabling them by not calling them out

When has Obama said anything about the black on black crime in Chicago? Detroit? Philly? Baltimore?

Damn man, wake up. Obama helped create ISIS and BLM. He should be impeached, and yet you and fools like you continue to worship him. pathetic.

So we're having a bit of too and fro here. You're trying to make points as am I. And, you, know, we are allowed to disagree and some of your points may be valid. Maybe not.

Then you say shit like "Obama helped create ISIS and BLM" and suddenly you have gone from the rightie side of the debate, to the Full On Loon...

ISIS came about when Obama pulled our troops out of Iraq and allowed the radical elements to take over, when he drew the red line in Syria and then ignored it, when he refused to use the term 'radical Islamic terrorists'

He helped create BLM with his racist statements on Cambridge, Trayvon. Ferguson, and Baltimore. He tried to make heroes of criminals and blamed the cops when the cops were in the right. He brings Sharpton into the white house multiple times, giving credibility to that corrupt race baiter. Obama is responsible for the racial unrest in this country today.

Do you support the use of Cheap Third World Labor to undercut American workers and wages?

He doesn't? Tell me which of his branded products are made here in America, by American employees. I'll wait while you look for something.

Do YOU support the use of Cheap Third World Labor to undercut American workers and wages? Because Hillary certainly does.

Sorry, Chuckles, but words are cheap, especially when you're Donald Trump and make them up on the fly.

So if your argument is, "I'm voting for Trump because HILLARY!" you might as well save your breath. I've said it before, and will probably say it again about a million times this election cycle, but "Well, he's not Hillary!" means nothing; every single person in this country EXCEPT Hillary has the exact same qualification, and I wouldn't vote for THEM, either.

And before you take to your keyboard to ringingly insist that I am supporting Hillary, let me save you some time and just give you my answer now: piss off.

Electing Hillary means we'll have commie Dims in the White House for at least the next 50 years, and we'll have commie Supreme Court justices eviscerating the Constitution for the next 50 years. The USA will quickly become unrecognizable. Freedom will disappear from the face of the Earth and the humanity will descend into an endless totalitarian nightmare from which it will not wake for 1000 years.

Not if we have a Republican senate.....those bastards have decided that a justice nominated by a Democrat president is not to be considered.

not in the last 6 months of a lame duck president, and if the roles were reversed the dems would do exactly the same thing. Wake up and smell reality.

Here is a link to a article on the history of tariffs.

As you can see, high tariffs were the norm and were present during the many of the periods of rapid growth.

Logical fallacy of the single cause as well as cause and effect. The question before we proceed was how you know you know more than economists about economics. Both my education and business experience tells me they are right. Microeconomics is based on humans acting in their own self interest, which we do, and macroeconomics is how when you take a system of self interested people markets evolve. Everything in my experience backed up what I learned in school.

What was your epiphany that OMG, they are wrong and you are right? You need to share the source of that insight to convince me, not just keep repeating that you do

Except that I am not the one arguing that tariffs are the single cause that will lead to economic growth and better jobs.

You are the one arguing that a single cause, ie tariffs, will cause lack of economic growth and fewer jobs.

And the fact that you are focused on finding excuses to dismiss my case, rather then defend yours based on it's merits is STILL the Logical Fallacy of Appeal to Authority.

Have you considered how your financial and emotional investment in this issue could be coloring your perception of it?

Gotcha. It's only my "financial and emotional investment" that keeps me from seeing that you do in fact know more than economists about the economy, even though you can't explain how you know that.

Which is not at all what I said. YOu are conflating two separate points to make a strawman to attack.

And responding to neither of them.

And still, instead of discussing the topic, you are spending your time looking for rationalizations to NOT defend your position based on it's merits.

So, how do you know that? How do you know that you know more than economists about the economy? And BTW, they have seen all those charts ...

How do I know what?

That our economy, which you claimed was made number one by Free Trade, actually became number one during a period of high tariffs?

It is an historical fact, which I have supported with a footnoted article with historical statistics.

I know that that contradicts what you claimed would happen in a high tariff environment.

You have done nothing to support your various claims other than Appeal to Authority, citing both yourself and unnamed economists.

Oh, and lots of buzzwords and calling into doubt my credibility to speak on the matter.

Interesting. Here's a question. You know more about the field of economics than economists how? Lawyers told you?

Argument from authority - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"An argument from authority (Latin: argumentum ad verecundiam), also called an appeal to authority, is a logical fallacy that argues that a position is true or more likely to be true because an authority or authorities agree with it.

Carl Sagan wrote of arguments from authority:

"One of the great commandments of science is, 'Mistrust arguments from authority.'...Too many such arguments have proved too painfully wrong. Authorities must prove their contentions like everybody else." [1]"

I have made my argument and supported it with historical records.

You have done nothing except look for reasons to avoid defending your position on it's merits.

sure I can.

Then question for you then is, who would if they could?
we, the people, with a 2nd Amendment solution.

won't happen, the government will stop any attempt to regain freedom

So you agree that Hillary will bring in the dark ages if she has the power?

not in the last 6 months of a lame duck president, and if the roles were reversed the dems would do exactly the same thing. Wake up and smell reality.

Six Months?? Now we've determined that you have trouble with your numbers.

The difference in Hillary and Trump is that Hillary won't start WW3. Trump would nuke somebody in the first year.

Trump doesn't have enough common sense to pour piss from a boot with the instructions written on the heal. If his old man hadn't left him $200 million the nutty son-of-a-bitch would have starved.....even at that he went bankrupt three or four times.

The difference in Hillary and Trump is that Hillary won't start WW3. Trump would nuke somebody in the first year.

That's a totally ludicrous claim lacking any visible means of support. HIllary demonstrated her warlike tendencies as Secretary of State.

Trump doesn't have enough common sense to pour piss from a boot with the instructions written on the heal. If his old man hadn't left him $200 million the nutty son-of-a-bitch would have starved.....even at that he went bankrupt three or four times.

Do you have anything besides cheap insults to offer?

That's a totally ludicrous claim lacking any visible means of support. HIllary demonstrated her warlike tendencies as Secretary of State.

Do you have anything besides cheap insults to offer?

"Last night on an MSNBC Town Hall, hosted by the strangely lucid Chris Matthews (it could be that he just appeared to be lucid by contrast), Donald Trump expounded upon what can only be called the Trump Doctrine (you think it is a coincidence that "trumped up" means fake and bull***t? No, it isn't.). This holds that an attack by terrorists on US interests in a friendly third party nation could be met by the use of nuclear weapons on the friendly nation."

Donald Trump: "Sure, I Might Use Nuclear Weapons In Europe."

Can anyone imagine W, O, Hillary or Trump?

Think of the damage to America W and O would do, like running up the debt from $5 trillion to $19 trillion, allowing Israel to murder thousands of Americans, and then sending US troops to the ME to do Israel's dirty work...

Why oh why didn't Colin Powell run in 2000?

The US would still have a budget surplus if he had...

You nailed that one. All George Bush had to do was leave everything the way it was and by 2012 the national debt would have been paid off. What did he do?? Cut tax rates for the rich, not once but twice, started two wars....one totally unnecessary then doubled the national debt:

..............................................Total U S Debt................................................

Figures Easily Verified....Taken From the Bureau of the Debt

US: $18,775,084,981,440 - Debt as of December 2015?

09/30/2014 $17,824,071,380,733.82

09/30/2013 $16,738,183,526,697.32

09/30/2012 $16,066,241,407,385.89

09/30/2011 $14,790,340,328,557.15

09/30/2010 $13,561,623,030,891.79

09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75(80% Of All Debt Across 232 Years Borrowed By Reagan And Bushes)

09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49(Times Square Debt Clock Modified To Accommodate Tens of Trillions)

09/30/2007 $9,007,653,372,262.48

09/30/2006 $8,506,973,899,215.23

09/30/2005 $7,932,709,661,723.50

09/30/2004 $7,379,052,696,330.32

09/30/2003 $6,783,231,062,743.62(Second Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2002 $6,228,235,965,597.16

09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06(First Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86(Administration And Congress Arguing About How To Use Surplus)

09/30/1999 $5,656,270,901,615.43(First Surplus Generated...On Track To Pay Off Debt By 2012)

09/30/1998 $5,526,193,008,897.62

09/30/1997 $5,413,146,011,397.34

09/30/1996 $5,224,810,939,135.73

09/29/1995 $4,973,982,900,709.39

09/30/1994 $4,692,749,910,013.32 (Bill Clinton Raised Taxes On The Rich early 1993)

09/30/1993 $4,411,488,883,139.38 ( Debt Quadrupled By Reagan/Bush41)

09/30/1992 $4,064,620,655,521.66

09/30/1991 $3,665,303,351,697.03

09/28/1990 $3,233,313,451,777.25

09/29/1989 $2,857,430,960,187.32

09/30/1988 $2,602,337,712,041.16

09/30/1987 $2,350,276,890,953.00

09/30/1986 $2,125,302,616,658.42

09/30/1985 $1,823,103,000,000.00

09/30/1984 $1,572,266,000,000.00

09/30/1983 $1,377,210,000,000.00

09/30/1982 $1,142,034,000,000.00(Total Debt Passes $1 Trillion)(Reagan Slashed Tax Rates To Pre Depression Levels)

09/30/1981 $997,855,000,000.00
========
Facts are irrelevant to Republicans, especially when they don't tell the story they want to hear.

Still beats Hillary any day.

Think of the damage to America W and O would do, like running up the debt from $5 trillion to $19 trillion, allowing Israel to murder thousands of Americans, and then sending US troops to the ME to do Israel's dirty work...

You nailed that one. All George Bush had to do was leave everything the way it was and by 2012 the national debt would have been paid off. What did he do?? Cut tax rates for the rich, not once but twice, started two wars....one totally unnecessary then doubled the national debt:

..............................................Total U S Debt................................................

09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75(80% Of All Debt Across 232 Years Borrowed By Reagan And Bushes)

09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49(Times Square Debt Clock Modified To Accommodate Tens of Trillions)

09/30/2003 $6,783,231,062,743.62(Second Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06(First Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86(Administration And Congress Arguing About How To Use Surplus)

09/30/1999 $5,656,270,901,615.43(First Surplus Generated...On Track To Pay Off Debt By 2012)

09/30/1994 $4,692,749,910,013.32 (Bill Clinton Raised Taxes On The Rich early 1993)

09/30/1982 $1,142,034,000,000.00(Total Debt Passes $1 Trillion)(Reagan Slashed Tax Rates To Pre Depression Levels)

========
Facts are irrelevant to Republicans, especially when they don't tell the story they want to hear.

ROFL! You mean liar Hillary and liar Lorreta Lynch and Liar Obama care about the facts?

Considering she and her master obama already HAVE started you are correct. You can't "start" that which you already have....

========

Facts? Like you mean the one where the Director of the FBI states that hilary is too stupid to understand computer security as the reason why she wasn't indicted?

Forum List

Back