Seriously.....Can Anybody Really Imagine Donald Trump As President?

Seriously.....Can Anybody Really Imagine Donald Trump As President?
Yes

hillaryphone-470x346-i8396.jpg

Facts? Like you mean the one where the Director of the FBI states that hilary is too stupid to understand computer security as the reason why she wasn't indicted?

Maybe she was playing stupid. That aside, if Bush never gets indicted for lying about WMDs, short of first-degree murder, I can't see any president ever being indicted again.

Facts? Like you mean the one where the Director of the FBI states that hilary is too stupid to understand computer security as the reason why she wasn't indicted?

Maybe she was playing stupid. That aside, if Bush never gets indicted for lying about WMDs, short of first-degree murder, I can't see any president ever being indicted again.

Bush was using the facts and figures that were given to him by the CIA. Furthermore, Bill Clinton had been saying the same thing. Bush did not lie because he simply didn't know. Hilary DID lie. Repeatedly. And she is too stupid to be POTUS as the Director of the FBI has stated.

Bush was using the facts and figures that were given to him by the CIA. Furthermore, Bill Clinton had been saying the same thing. Bush did not lie because he simply didn't know. Hilary DID lie. Repeatedly. And she is too stupid to be POTUS as the Director of the FBI has stated.

Total crap. Bush was going in no matter what.
Hillary's little pinkie shows more sign of intelligence than Trump's whole body. Pity the repubs didn't choose a real contender.

Total crap. Bush was going in no matter what.
Hillary's little pinkie shows more sign of intelligence than Trump's whole body. Pity the repubs didn't choose a real contender.

Yes, her little pinky is so intelligent. Wonder why she had to lie so much then? Smart people tend not to lie, dumb people do. They get caught all the time to. Just like hilary did. Fellow travelers though, like you, ignore their very real crimes because they promise to give you things. Things that other people had to work for. So, like the elite throughout time, she relies on failures, such as you, to keep voting them into power with the promises of free stuff. She's certainly smarter than you. I'll giver her that.

Yes, her little pinky is so intelligent. Wonder why she had to lie so much then? Smart people tend not to lie, dumb people do. They get caught all the time to. Just like hilary did. Fellow travelers though, like you, ignore their very real crimes because they promise to give you things. Things that other people had to work for. So, like the elite throughout time, she relies on failures, such as you, to keep voting them into power with the promises of free stuff. She's certainly smarter than you. I'll giver her that.

To be honest with you I'm sick of the Bush, Clinton, Bush, then another Clinton. Then maybe even another Bush. You think out of 330 million people America could find better candidates. Hillary is not that great of a candidate due to her baggage. Fortunately for her, she is up against arguably one of the worst candidates put forward by any party in US history.

As for real crimes. Please. Iraq - and even Afghanistan to a certain degree - are worse and she didn't create them. She may have voted for them, but they are - and will always be - a Bush/GoP mess, just like Vietnam was owned by Kennedy and Johnson.

To be honest with you I'm sick of the Bush, Clinton, Bush, then another Clinton. Then maybe even another Bush. You think out of 330 million people America could find better candidates. Hillary is not that great of a candidate due to her baggage. Fortunately for her, she is up against arguably one of the worst candidates put forward by any party in US history.

As for real crimes. Please. Iraq - and even Afghanistan to a certain degree - are worse and she didn't create them. She may have voted for them, but they are - and will always be - a Bush/GoP mess, just like Vietnam was owned by Kennedy and Johnson.

I agree completely with your first paragraph. The second I also agree to a point. Afghanistan is the gift that will keep on giving until they are destroyed though. It's a sad fact of life that the problems we see today are not because of Bush. They originate way back in the late 1870's when Disraeli, the British PM wanted to play games against the Russians and so he launched multiple operations in the Middle East especially through Afghanistan. Then, after WWI the mindless British bureaucrats divvied up the spoils of war that used to be the Ottoman Empire, and drew lines on maps not caring that they were mixing Islamic sects with those they despised.

All of the crap we are seeing today can rightfully be laid at the feet of those idiotic British bureaucrats from long ago.

I would rather a Trump clown presidency than a contiuation-of-obama clinton presidency.
The islamic terrorism has escalated to a point that we can not allow clinton to win, as she will continue the madness of ignoring and minimizing it, just like obama. She has vowed to bring in a million muslims in her first term. The attacks here and worldwide are only going to get worse, and the loons can't ship them here fast enough.

I said I would never vote for Trump. Never, ever in a million years would I pull the lever for him. What she will do if elected (I was foolishly hoping Sanders would somehow be the nom. Crazy, I know) will put the nail in America. She'll be dead before the muslim transformation is complete but it will happen.

It leaves me no choice. She must be stopped.

Shit.

I agree completely with your first paragraph. The second I also agree to a point. Afghanistan is the gift that will keep on giving until they are destroyed though. It's a sad fact of life that the problems we see today are not because of Bush. They originate way back in the late 1870's when Disraeli, the British PM wanted to play games against the Russians and so he launched multiple operations in the Middle East especially through Afghanistan. Then, after WWI the mindless British bureaucrats divvied up the spoils of war that used to be the Ottoman Empire, and drew lines on maps not caring that they were mixing Islamic sects with those they despised.

All of the crap we are seeing today can rightfully be laid at the feet of those idiotic British bureaucrats from long ago.

The French helped. But you are right. The British didn't take tribal/religious boundaries into account, just who was the strongest tribe at the time (ie the House of Saud in Saudi Arabia) and gave them free reign.

I would rather a Trump clown presidency than a contiuation-of-obama clinton presidency.
The islamic terrorism has escalated to a point that we can not allow clinton to win, as she will continue the madness of ignoring and minimizing it, just like obama. She has vowed to bring in a million muslims in her first term. The attacks here and worldwide are only going to get worse, and the loons can't ship them here fast enough.

I said I would never vote for Trump. Never, ever in a million years would I pull the lever for him. What she will do if elected (I was foolishly hoping Sanders would somehow be the nom. Crazy, I know) will put the nail in America. She'll be dead before the muslim transformation is complete but it will happen.

Shit.
a MILLION Muslims her first year? Really?

got a link to that Zoom?

Shit.

got a link to that Zoom?

I do!

1. Clinton to Resettle One Million Muslim Migrants...
    www.cairco.org/news/clinton-resettle-one-million</...
    Jul 15, 2016 · Clinton to Resettle One Million Muslim Migrants ... under Hillary Clinton’s stated proposals, Muslim...
CTd0Ja_UAAE2FDE.jpg-large.jpeg

Shit.

got a link to that Zoom?

I do!

Jul 15, 2016 · Clinton to Resettle One Million Muslim Migrants ... under Hillary Clinton’s stated proposals, Muslim...
YOU'VE BEEN HAD, ONCE AGAIN! :rofl::rofl:

You KNOW that's bull crap, the Briebart article....

it's not even close....

Briebart doesn't even show how they got to that utterly ridiculous number.......

I can understand YOU pushing that bull crap, but Zoom???

Seriously, after watching this C*unt LIE, and get condemned by the FECKLESS FBI director who REFUSED to bring an indictment (even mentioned that the evidence was enough to indict anyone else!!!) and these subversive bastards can't imagine Uncle Trumpy as president!

Shit.

got a link to that Zoom?

First TERM.

"If elected president, Hillary Clinton could permanently resettle close to one million Muslim migrants during the first term of her presidency alone, according to the latest available data from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

Between 2001 and 2013, the U.S. permanently resettled 1.5 million Muslim migrants on green cards. However, under Hillary Clinton’s stated proposals, Muslim immigration would grow substantially faster, adding nearly one million Muslim migrants to the U.S. during her first term alone.

Based on the most recent available DHS data, the U.S. permanently resettled roughly 149,000 migrants from predominantly Muslim countries on green cards in 2014. Yet Clinton has said that, as President, she would expand Muslim migration by importing an additional 65,000 Syrian refugees into the United States during the course of a single fiscal year. Clinton has made no indication that she would limit her proposed Syrian refugee program to one year."

Clinton to Resettle One Million Muslim Migrants During First Term

Shit.

got a link to that Zoom?

I do!

YOU'VE BEEN HAD, ONCE AGAIN! :rofl::rofl:

You KNOW that's bull crap, the Briebart article....

it's not even close....

Briebart doesn't even show how they got to that utterly ridiculous number.......

I can understand YOU pushing that bull crap, but Zoom???

PROVE IT WRONG...and it wasn't just breibart!

Politifact: Hillary Clinton for 500% Increase in Syrian Refugees - Breitbart
www.breitbart.com/.../politifact-says-trump-right-criticism-hillary-clint...
Breitbart News
Jun 15, 2016 - Donald Trump was right when he said Hillary Clinton wants “a 500 percent ... immigrants from the Middle East, and many more from Muslim ...
How many Muslims would Hillary Clinton flood ... - Bare Naked Islam
www.barenakedislam.com/.../how-many-muslims-would-hillary-clinton-flood-americ...
May 24, 2016 - Donald Trump blasted Hillary Clinton's “radical” immigration position which ... Crooked Hillary wants a radical 500% increase in Syrian refugees. ... the total number of Muslim migrants coming across the border for one reason or another during Clinton's first term would be somewhere closer to 1.4 million.
Hillary to welcome 1 million Muslims in 1st term Clinton's ... - WND.com
www.wnd.com/.../hillary-to-welcome-1-million-muslims-in-1st-term/
WorldNetDaily
1 day ago - (BREITBART) If elected president, Hillary Clinton could permanently resettle close to one million Muslim migrants during the first term of her ...
How many Muslims would Hillary Clinton flood ... - Walid Shoebat
shoebat.com › General
Walid Shoebat
May 28, 2016 - By BI: Donald Trump blasted Hillary Clinton's “radical” immigration ... Crooked Hillary wants a radical 500% increase in Syrian refugees. ... million...that's importing 4.5 muslims to ONE USA citizen...she really did say "billion".
1M Immigrants From Muslim Countries Admitted During Obama's ...
www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/muslim-immigrant...card.../734434/
Newsmax Media
Jun 17, 2016 - The Obama Administration is on track to issue 1 million green cards to immigrants from countries where Muslims are in the ... Hail Hillary Clinton and her radical feminazis! .... He just wants more of his like minded people here.
Hillary Clinton to Resettle Nearly One Million Muslim Migrants During ...
https://www.zerocensorship.com/.../hillary-clinton/to-resettle-nearly-one-million-muslim...
2 days ago - If elected president, Hillary Clinton could permanently resettle close to one ... Hillary Clinton to Resettle Nearly One Million Muslim Migrants During First Term ... From Anti-Gay, Anti-Woman Regimes & Wants Sharia Migrants.
Infostormer.Com | Hillary Clinton Would Resettle One Million Moslem ...
www.infostormer.com/hillary-clinton-would-resettle-one-million-moslem-terrorists-in...
1 day ago - Hillary Clinton Would Resettle One Million Moslem Terrorists In America ... She wants to bring in a million Moslem terrorists into America for no ... could permanently resettle close to one million Muslim migrants during the first ...

Shit.

got a link to that Zoom?

First TERM.

"If elected president, Hillary Clinton could permanently resettle close to one million Muslim migrants during the first term of her presidency alone, according to the latest available data from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

Between 2001 and 2013, the U.S. permanently resettled 1.5 million Muslim migrants on green cards. However, under Hillary Clinton’s stated proposals, Muslim immigration would grow substantially faster, adding nearly one million Muslim migrants to the U.S. during her first term alone.

Based on the most recent available DHS data, the U.S. permanently resettled roughly 149,000 migrants from predominantly Muslim countries on green cards in 2014. Yet Clinton has said that, as President, she would expand Muslim migration by importing an additional 65,000 Syrian refugees into the United States during the course of a single fiscal year. Clinton has made no indication that she would limit her proposed Syrian refugee program to one year."

HOW do they get to the MILLION number, can you show me?

Shit.

got a link to that Zoom?

First TERM.

HOW do they get to the MILLION number, can you show me?

Read the article.

Seriously, after watching this C*unt LIE, and get condemned by the FECKLESS FBI director who REFUSED to bring an indictment (even mentioned that the evidence was enough to indict anyone else!!!) and these subversive bastards can't imagine Uncle Trumpy as president!

Direct Quotes from Comey:

"Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case." Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before bringing charges. There are obvious considerations, like the strength of the evidence, especially regarding intent. Responsible decisions also consider the context of a person’s actions, and how similar situations have been handled in the past.

"In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts." All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back