Seriously, why does anyone like Trump?

Is your post serious. You named the Republican's token minorities. White men should not be scared. They will not have the advantages they have had in the past but they should have equal opportunity with others.
Scared white men do not want equality, they want advantage for themselves.
my post was dead serious. Those individuals I named are good amecans who rose to the top of the American political hierarchy on merit.
You forgot Barack Obama one of the great Presidents of modern history

Haha...now that's some funny shit.
The best three words to describe the "legacy" left behind by the soft spoken, scrawny negro with the over sized ears....DEFER, DEFER, DEFER!
He was however the best black President this nation has ever had...haha

History is already weighing in on the Obama Presidency. Top 12 overall and top three in postwar history

When all is said and done, The Obama era will be looked at as eight years of patient leadership sandwiched between the bizarre extremism of Bush and Trump
Just like the deplorables say "bush who?", it will be "trump who?".

They will first call trump a RINO. Then a liberal.

Then claim they didn't even vote in 2016. Oh wait, many deplorable posters claim this already!
got you one of them there magic eight balls now does ya? I didn't relize that them dang things had that much in em.

I've tried, but I can't find anything good to say about him.

There are 2 good things I can think of to say about him:

1st he slew the dynastic aspirations of the Bush Crime Family during the Republican Primaries by putting the Human Sleeping Pill away.
2nd he slew the dynastic aspirations of the Clinton Crime Family during the General Election by putting her Highness the Duchess of Whitewater away.

Beyond that he's pretty much devoid of attributes worthy of praise.

1st he slew the dynastic aspirations of the Bush Crime Family during the Republican Primaries by putting the Human Sleeping Pill away.
2nd he slew the dynastic aspirations of the Clinton Crime Family during the General Election by putting her Highness the Duchess of Whitewater away.

So now we have the trump Crime Family with treason topping

so in other words, he aint jeb and he aint hillary

Correct. They are both Patriots and Crazy Ivan trump is not.

IMO, the OP gets the entire thread topic question wrong.

'Liking' Trump had far less to do with Trump being elected than Americans 'PREFERING' Trump over criminal / crooked Hillary.
no, no, it was russia farting in her face that turned the tide on her. she smelled so bad she sent waves of stench across the nation to force everyone to vote trump. only the illegals were saved not to be affected by the stench.

Correct. They are both Patriots and Crazy Ivan trump is not.
neither one are patriots....trump might not be, but for sure neither of them are

Well almost... he isn't a Bush nor is he a Clinton and he should get credit for knocking off the heirs apparent from both of those families, after all its probably better to have a bubble headed douche bag in the Oval Office than an Mafia Don.

Well almost... he isn't a Bush nor is he a Clinton and he should get credit for knocking off the heirs apparent from both of those families, after all its probably better to have a bubble headed douche bag in the Oval Office than an Mafia Don.
I called this last election biff tannen vs cruella de.vil

Is your post serious. You named the Republican's token minorities. White men should not be scared. They will not have the advantages they have had in the past but they should have equal opportunity with others.
Scared white men do not want equality, they want advantage for themselves.
my post was dead serious. Those individuals I named are good amecans who rose to the top of the American political hierarchy on merit.
You forgot Barack Obama one of the great Presidents of modern history

Haha...now that's some funny shit.
The best three words to describe the "legacy" left behind by the soft spoken, scrawny negro with the over sized ears....DEFER, DEFER, DEFER!
He was however the best black President this nation has ever had...haha

History is already weighing in on the Obama Presidency. Top 12 overall and top three in postwar history

When all is said and done, The Obama era will be looked at as eight years of patient leadership sandwiched between the bizarre extremism of Bush and Trump
wrong
do you condone mass murder?

No idea what you are babbling about

One last time gotta comment on the Cake /shop owner political divide Both Are wrong. getting a license to do business with the public means you don't judge by race creed or color. not that you can't chose to not deal with some things or persons. law suites because they don't want to bake a cake for you is silly, why would you want a cake from some one who hates you?. also silly is not baking a cake because you don't like what its being used for. many Christ followers don't believe in Halloween but bake cakes for Halloween, & other events they don't support or like. this kind of stupid stuff we blow up beyond reason, only adds to the problems that plague us.

I do think there's a creepy fascist vibe in this country. We see it in the reality show freak shows (from which Trump emerged). Almost all of them feature douchebag authority figures humiliating underlings. People eat that shit up.

I do think there's a creepy fascist vibe in this country. We see it in the reality show freak shows (from which Trump emerged). Almost all of them feature douchebag authority figures humiliating underlings. People eat that shit up.
right? you want to make 100K on a reality show, go to an island, commune with others you don't know half naked eating snakes, lizards, toads, seaweed, other gross shit, and do really stupid games to show how ridiculous you all look for that money that, you may not win. hahahahahahaha, I love it. what a bunch of fking nobody losers.

that's because most of what they say are lies. it's amazing.

So to compile a list of a Democrat's lies such as Hillary or Obama, you are saying one would pretty much have to copy a transcript of virtually everything they ever said while in office! That makes sense as everything the democrats always do they throw onto their opponent as misdirection, so it follows that if they are accusing Trump of lies, concealment and collusion, that is in fact what they hide about themselves.

I can respect anyone who makes smart decisions, and stands by his promises.

That's what I like about President Trump.

Despite all the BS, President Trump is still focused on accomplishing the promises/goals he made during his campaign.

Forum List

Back