Service Workers at America’s Biggest Companies, like Dunkin’ Donuts, Burger King, & Dollar General, Still Don’t Make $15 an Hour, CEO Pay skyrocketing

I wouldn’t shed a tear.
You would if you were educated enough to know what that would do to the economy....McD's gone over night?...are you kidding that would mean the end of any prosperity you currently enjoy....

You would if you were educated enough to know what that would do to the economy....McD's gone over night?...are you kidding that would mean the end of any prosperity you currently enjoy....
McDonalds is not going to go out of business becasue of a $15 minimum wage. The McDonalds in Burlington already pays $17 an hour.

Bingo...you get a cigar.....so you can't force them to pay $15 an hour...especially while there are Biden illegals willing to take $8....
All it will do is cause McD's to go under...is that what you want?....
Average pay at McDonalds across the country is $11.94. Some already paying $15 or maybe more, without being forced.

Thousands of workers in food service, hospitality and retail are still making below $15 an hour, including the majority of workers at big-box stores and discount retailers.

well being a CEO is much more demanding and time consuming their pour a cup of coffee and working a 8 hour shift at dunkin

View attachment 633502

Want to talk to some of my nephews and nieces who work shift manager jobs?

Then they get told that by the store owner/franchise owner that they have to hire the owners children but if the children don't want to do a job they don't have to and of course the store/franchise owner doesn't feel obligated to be there at any time to do inventory or help out either.

Then the store/franchise owner gets all pissed off when their shift manager tells them...

*****SMILE*****

:)

they should take their experience and become their own boss

It's not going to happen. People have wised up. They are no longer taking jobs that pay shit.
A whole new crop of slave laborer's have been coming across the border for two years... we try and tell you libs that bringing in these people will lower the pay scale for everyone.....
What's that saying? every action has an equal but opposite reaction.....

Average pay at McDonalds across the country is $11.94. Some already paying $15 or maybe more, without being forced.
So then what's the problem?.....market forces will work if left alone by gooberment.....

Mickey D's is not bad, all things considered. They promote (and give raises) quickly and from within. My son worked at one, and I did too when I was a kid.

It would appear they haven't made to the northeast yet.
1650499626582.png

So then what's the problem?.....market forces will work if left alone by gooberment.....
I have no problem. I'll go you one better. In my opinion, marketplaces find the pay level necessary to float the boat. A mandatory minimum does nothing in the long run but spur inflation, by artificially increasing the resource price of labor above market pressures to get and keep labor. That is a Keynesian viewpoint, but what do you expect? I made my A's in Econ back in the 1980s.

Forum List

Back