Seven buses of American women were turned back at the Kabul Airport Gate

No....is it too hard to ask for some more reliable sources? That certainly sounds suspicious if you are offended by such a request.
Biden's Taliban friends have been restricting access for the last few weeks and this piece of news shocks you? I'm not sure there will be a single reliable source left alive over there come Wednesday.

Hows that Marine blood taste dumbass?....
Probably exactly the same as the blood of the 2500 servicemen that died in Afghanistan before Biden took over or how about the nearly 4000 contractors killed over there also before Biden took over. Maybe if Trump had not surrendered to the Taliban during his administration and not pulled out all but 2500 soldiers of 13500 soldiers there would have been man power for an orderlt exit dumb fuck. Did I mention the 5000 Taliban that were in prison that trump returned

Probably exactly the same as the blood of the 2500 servicemen that died in Afghanistan before Biden took over or how about the nearly 4000 contractors killed over there also before Biden took over. Maybe if Trump had not surrendered to the Taliban during his administration and not pulled out all but 2500 soldiers of 13500 soldiers there would have been man power for an orderlt exit dumb fuck. Did I mention the 5000 Taliban that were in prison that trump returned
^ My favorite post of the month right there

Cry some more about our drone strikes against your ISIS buddies.
I haven't said a word about it...what are you talking about Mr deflection....
They died fighting not running away...big difference...big difference to them and their families....an unpatriotic fool like you won't see that though....

Forum List

Back