Seven buses of American women were turned back at the Kabul Airport Gate

The Commander would not allow them access..but he's sure putting unknowns on those flights to the US. I hear there were children on that bus also. Minutes later the women were taken captive by the TOLLYBON. It is feared that they are now dead.

THESE are our feckless commanders and president.
18 months to leave, but they'd rather wait until the last second in order to feel special by coercing soldiers into dying to try to rescue them.

The source is complete bullshit, though, of course. So probably a lie to fleece money out of retarded Trump sheep.

Same source as the OP....do you have a better, more reliable source for this news? I suspect shenanigans from this Miller person.

You Moon Bat filth can call her a liar to protect that Potatohead but it is nothing more than typical Moon Bat denial of the truth that we see from you turds all the time.

"Emily Miller is an American political communications strategist,[3][4] journalist and author. She has worked as the senior political correspondent at One America News Network, and before that as chief investigative reporter for WTTG, the local Fox affiliate in Washington, D.C., and was senior editor of The Washington Times' opinion pages. She also worked as deputy press secretary for Secretaries of State Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice, and as communications director for House Majority Whip Tom DeLay. In 2012, she was awarded the Clark Mollenhoff Award for Investigative Reporting from the conservative Institute on Political Journalism for her column series "Emily Gets Her Gun"..."

Wikipedia

Last edited:
You Moon Bat filth can call her a liar to protect that Potatohead but it is noting more than typical Moon Bat denial of the tuth that we see from you turds all the time.

"Emily Miller is an American political communications strategist,[3][4] journalist and author. She has worked as the senior political correspondent at One America News Network, and before that as chief investigative reporter for WTTG, the local Fox affiliate in Washington, D.C., and was senior editor of The Washington Times' opinion pages. She also worked as deputy press secretary for Secretaries of State Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice, and as communications director for House Majority Whip Tom DeLay. In 2012, she was awarded the Clark Mollenhoff Award for Investigative Reporting from the conservative Institute on Political Journalism for her column series "Emily Gets Her Gun"..."

Wikipedia
Not calling anyone a liar yet....asking for more verification from other sources. My goodness, you certainly are sensitive about this..............."denial of the tuth"? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I question your source. Do you have some other, more reliable sources? I would think so if this really happened...that's a lot of Americans.

Did you really think a story like that would get any coverage by a news media whose primary job is to provide cover for for the Biden administration? Not everything happening in this world is being reported by MSNBC, CNN, and late-night comedians.

Even the New York Times is substantiating this:

American University of Afghanistan students and relatives trying to flee were sent home.

Last edited:
More of Potatohead's woke generals fucking it up.

Michael Yon

@Michael_Yon

From JBS XO: The situation is worse. Details will come out shortly. Commander 82nd refused to let AMERICAN CITIZEN women and children inside the wire. He wants a job after he retires. Six figures on the bones of American civilians. He would have pushed Jews in the ovens.

1630337008515.png

You Moon Bat filth can call her a liar to protect that Potatohead but it is noting more than typical Moon Bat denial of the tuth that we see from you turds all the time.

Wikipedia
My God. Their lives are more valuable alive than kill them

These people on this board realize what idiots they really are, That is why they are speaking bat shit krazy now

You were thrilled when your fat retarded dotard was doing it. I'm sorry you're sad you won't see thousands of Americans being killed and maimed for nothing anymore there. Go fuck yourself.
We know that you now know Auggie, that you are a dumb turd sucker

The lashings you produce are worse than a Taliban's whip honey

This is why the buses were turned away. Don't want to upset any of General Potatohead's orders to get out when his Taliban buddies told him to, do we?

That’s it. It’s over…
•The final stage of evacuation has started
•No more access to the Airport, No charter flights.
•The focus is now on only force protection & evacuation of those already inside the airport including the remaining diplomats & international media

Nafiseh Kohnavard (@nafisehkBBC) August 30, 2021

Forum List

Back