Sex Abuser Hysteria Claims a Life

Plenty of men are feminists. I am a feminist. I have always seen equality as their goal and agree with it.

Okay, good. Who am I to argue against supporters? Do what we tell you and we'll like you.

Whether you like me or not is irrelevant to me. Equality is what matters.

As for doing what you tell me, I've never been particularly good at that. But then, I don't expect women to do as they are told either.

Women lie about sex??? How about all the men who lie about sex? "I didn't do that!" Yeah, honey. You did. I was there. Weren't you the one who pinned me against a wall and tried to stick your tongue down my throat? Weren't you the one who tried to unbutton my clothing? These events have been vastly under-reported because there was no place to report them. Why does anyone think that all women are liars, but don't think that men are?
Signed by someone who, in addition to the above, once was bitten so hard through her jeans and underwear that she had a bruise on her butt, all for the crime of rising up out of a chair on a front porch to go into the house. The guy who did it was sitting in the chair by the front porch. Guess he thought that it was "funny" to inflict injury on me. Just who was I supposed to report this to?

That is a physical assault.
Yes. It was. I remember it down through the years. But there was no place safe to report it. The local cops (Washington, DC.), just would have laughed. Same with the guy who tried to unbutton my clothing (Washington, D.C.). Wall-pinning: Izmir, Turkey, Rome, Italy, Sugarloaf Mountain, Maine.
I am so happy that the shit is hitting the fan now.

This shit is not "hitting the fan".

The moment Trump is out of the picture, one way or another, everything goes back to the way it was.

YOu want to protect women? Vote Trump in 2020 and keep this game going for another 4 years.
Why should I vote for a slut .....

I explained why, and you did not address my point.

Thus my point stands. YOu want to protect women, vote for Trump.

The moment Trump is out of the picture, one way or another, everything goes back to the way it was.

YOu want to protect women? Vote Trump in 2020 and keep this game going for another 4 years.

Women lie about sex??? How about all the men who lie about sex? "I didn't do that!" Yeah, honey. You did. I was there. Weren't you the one who pinned me against a wall and tried to stick your tongue down my throat? Weren't you the one who tried to unbutton my clothing? These events have been vastly under-reported because there was no place to report them. Why does anyone think that all women are liars, but don't think that men are?
Signed by someone who, in addition to the above, once was bitten so hard through her jeans and underwear that she had a bruise on her butt, all for the crime of rising up out of a chair on a front porch to go into the house. The guy who did it was sitting in the chair by the front porch. Guess he thought that it was "funny" to inflict injury on me. Just who was I supposed to report this to?

Yes. It was. I remember it down through the years. But there was no place safe to report it. The local cops (Washington, DC.), just would have laughed. Same with the guy who tried to unbutton my clothing (Washington, D.C.). Wall-pinning: Izmir, Turkey, Rome, Italy, Sugarloaf Mountain, Maine.

Well, really we shouldn't HAVE to protect women. Think about that.

Unfortunately, I have to speak rather harshly in this instance. The Democrats and the independents don't try to chip away at female Americans' rights and laws against violence against women, try to shove a trashy version of "religion" up our genitals, or attempt to subjugate us in both sexual and political areas, like the woman-hating whores and perverts you love do. Remember their refusal to even allow Sandra Fluke to speak. Don't insult my intelligence. As I said, we have to protect our women who are just emerging as adults. It's ironic that Republicans hate women and hate LGBTs simultaneously. I feel sorry for their house pets.

The VAST majority of the time we don't have to protect women. Think about that.

Unfortunately, I have to speak rather harshly in this instance. The Democrats and the independents don't try to chip away at female Americans' rights and laws against violence against women, try to shove a trashy version of "religion" up our genitals, or attempt to subjugate us in both sexual and political areas, like the woman-hating whores and perverts you love do. Remember their refusal to even allow Sandra Fluke to speak. Don't insult my intelligence. As I said, we have to protect our women who are just emerging as adults. It's ironic that Republicans hate women and hate LGBTs simultaneously. I feel sorry for their house pets.

The scandals coming out of Hollywood, ever one of which is years in the making, show that liberals, talk the talk, but only walk the walk when it serves their agenda to do so.

You lose Trump, they go back to talking shit, while letting powerful liberals like Weinstein play their games unchallenged.

There are still TOO many. Think about that.

This thread is about how tha commendable sentiment is being used to whip up a witch hunt with no regard for the lives of innocent men who might be falsely accused.

That is this thread topic.

You find a thread where the OP claims that women are never sexually harassed and should never be believed when they make accusations of sexual harassment,

you let me know, and I will come in there and help you kick misogynistic butt.

This thread is about how tha commendable sentiment is being used to whip up a witch hunt with no regard for the lives of innocent men who might be falsely accused.

You find a thread where the OP claims that women are never sexually harassed and should never be believed when they make accusations of sexual harassment,

you let me know, and I will come in there and help you kick misogynistic butt.

The scandals coming out of Hollywood, ever one of which is years in the making, show that liberals, talk the talk, but only walk the walk when it serves their agenda to do so.

You lose Trump, they go back to talking shit, while letting powerful liberals like Weinstein play their games unchallenged.

What does this have to do with the Hollywood movie industry? The movie moguls are going down en masse, anyway. If you didn't notice, Weinstein has lost everything and is the subject of criminal investigations both here and in the UK.
Politics and politicians and their treatment of, and policies toward women do not involve the film industry any more than any other industry, though. It is the goings-on in the federal, state, and local legislative bodies that are at issue.

Men don't protect women. Men harm women. Were you thinking it was something else that was the problem? Elephants? Anteaters? Nope, it's men.

Women have to protect women. Men are mostly engaged in harming women, and children.

All men, regardless of their behavior? Are you being serious?

Only men, but not all men, happily. Of course I'm serious: men commit nearly all the crime, nearly all the violence, and almost totally all the injury and harm to women. I don't know who you suppose our enemies are --- bluebirds? Skunks? Tortoises?

It's men. Duh.

I don't know about that ! Looks to me as though you were throwing a pity party for a completely nutso psycho fake preacher of some made-up biker religion.

One who was also acused of molesting some female, and given all the other extremely dubious things he was up to, he probably is guilty of a whole lot more than that. I think the planet is better off without this character and appreciate that he saw that and finally at long last responded appropriately.

As for witch hunts, I worried about that at first, but of the guys accused so far, ALLLLLLLLLL, 133%, clearly have a pattern of abusive and criminal behavior and have gone after lots of young women and young girls.

So I am content to let this play out and redress a lot of bad behavior. Later on I'd like to see quick, open reporting of criminal or abusive sex behavior and involvement of legal processes. But now, let this play out. I sure don't want to stop this! It has a lot of potential for changing some of the worst things that happen in the world. And men do all of them. Did you hear that? Men do ALL of them. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

That's hilarious.

Hey your judicial buds tired their best to hang Mueller and those on his team yesterday. Moses who?? I believe strongly in the Separation of Church and State so don't preach your holly roller jargon to me.

A innocent Godly man would not take his life, as we know suicide is against the Christian religion.

Thats a pretty bold statement. . Im glad these pervs are bieng caught but the shame game "justice" system can involve the innocent. Depends how much backing they have.
You have no idea of his guilt or innocence ...or his emotional state.

Hey your judicial buds tired their best to hang Mueller and those on his team yesterday. Moses who?? I believe strongly in the Separation of Church and State so don't preach your holly roller jargon to me.

A innocent Godly man would not take his life, as we know suicide is against the Christian religion.

Thats a pretty bold statement. . Im glad these pervs are bieng caught but the shame game "justice" system can involve the innocent. Depends how much backing they have.
You have no idea of his guilt or innocence ...or his emotional state.

And I don't care. He ran a motorcycle club church that doubled as his home and didn't pay taxes. I have little use for people that cheat and push politics in a "church " setting. Now his wife is going to run for his job.
These fake churches that make a profit and do not pay taxes should be gone.
No more, churches should NOT be tax exempt.

The poor man did state that he had been suffering from PTSD for 16 years "24/7," this sickness would take his life, and that he could not stand it anymore.I think that this was probably a driving force in his taking of his own life. With the whole list of loved ones whom he mentioned in his Facebook post, including his wife whom he described as his "love forever," why else would he choose to leave all of these people behind? It must have been lonely up on that mountain.
We'll never know, unless we do it ourselves, what it is like to know that you are living your last moments. When I lived in Maryland, it was only two or three miles from the seedy motel where one of the 9/11 hijackers spent the last night of his life. I used to drive by it and wonder what it was like to be in such a place and know that you are going to die in a fiery plane crash in the morning. I jwonder what he did that night. I just can't imagine why any of these people would choose to leave the world this way.

Well the poor man was a congressman, so PTSD for 16 years, I think he probably had a drinking problem.

Well the poor man was a congressman, so PTSD for 16 years, I think he probably had a drinking problem.
I agreed, but I also think we may have it backwards. He seems to have been surrounded by loving people, wife, children, grandchildren, who could have comforted him and brought him out of his black hole of despair, and yet he chose to say goodbye. If he was drinking, I think that it was a way of trying to cope with his mental illness by himself, given that he could never find that the love of his wife and the rest of his large family would never be enough to pull him through, and they must have tried. I just feel for his family, particularly his wife. If they loved each other, and he said that they did, I'm sure that she would have done all she could to heal him, and they are the two who shared intimate moments together when the lights were turned off. It just wasn't enough.

All men, regardless of their behavior? Are you being serious?

Only men, but not all men, happily. Of course I'm serious: men commit nearly all the crime, nearly all the violence, and almost totally all the injury and harm to women. I don't know who you suppose our enemies are --- bluebirds? Skunks? Tortoises?

It's men. Duh.

So, since I have protected two different women and my mom from abusive men/boyfriends I must not be a man, lol

You are a fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back