Sex Abuser Hysteria Claims a Life

Milo talks about who few women describe themselves as feminists, because the vast majority of women do not want to be a part of this shit.

Naaaaaah, Milo is dead wrong. As a "Second Wave" Feminist, I know that what has happened is that now ALLLLL women are feminists, of the kind of mild feminism that we promoted and that now rules. This workplace flap derives from reasonable feminism: of course men shouldn't do that stuff! Migod!!

Milo is too young to realize that what he is talking about is "Third Wave" feminism, which is pretty seriously weird --- all the horror stories you've heard of.

Milo has described himself as a Second Wave feminist, also.

But in that case, neither of you define modern Feminism. And women know that, which is why so few identify as feminist.

Milo talks about who few women describe themselves as feminists, because the vast majority of women do not want to be a part of this shit.

Naaaaaah, Milo is dead wrong. As a "Second Wave" Feminist, I know that what has happened is that now ALLLLL women are feminists, of the kind of mild feminism that we promoted and that now rules. This workplace flap derives from reasonable feminism: of course men shouldn't do that stuff! Migod!!

Milo is too young to realize that what he is talking about is "Third Wave" feminism, which is pretty seriously weird --- all the horror stories you've heard of.

But in that case, neither of you define modern Feminism. And women know that, which is why so few identify as feminist.

I didn't know that about Milo (and whether men can be feminists is a whole other topic.....). Well, I see your point. If feminist has come to mean not the stuff we take for granted now but the weirdities, no, most women would not identify with all that.

I didn't know that about Milo (and whether men can be feminists is a whole other topic.....). Well, I see your point. If feminist has come to mean not the stuff we take for granted now but the weirdities, no, most women would not identify with all that.

Why could a man not be a feminist?

Plenty of men are feminists. I am a feminist. I have always seen equality as their goal and agree with it.

Plenty of men are feminists. I am a feminist. I have always seen equality as their goal and agree with it.

I have always supported equality for women.

Any doubts I had that feminists didn't care about that, anymore, was eliminated during the clinton scandals.

THey are nothing but leftist operatives who specialize in using feminist rhetoric as a weapon to advance the lefty agenda.

I think the feminist movement, like many worthwhile movements, ends up being seen and judged by the comments of the whackjobs on the fringe.

Women lie about sex??? How about all the men who lie about sex? "I didn't do that!" Yeah, honey. You did. I was there. Weren't you the one who pinned me against a wall and tried to stick your tongue down my throat? Weren't you the one who tried to unbutton my clothing? These events have been vastly under-reported because there was no place to report them. Why does anyone think that all women are liars, but don't think that men are?
Signed by someone who, in addition to the above, once was bitten so hard through her jeans and underwear that she had a bruise on her butt, all for the crime of rising up out of a chair on a front porch to go into the house. The guy who did it was sitting in the chair by the front porch. Guess he thought that it was "funny" to inflict injury on me. Just who was I supposed to report this to?

Women lie about sex??? How about all the men who lie about sex? "I didn't do that!" Yeah, honey. You did. I was there. Weren't you the one who pinned me against a wall and tried to stick your tongue down my throat? Weren't you the one who tried to unbutton my clothing? These events have been vastly under-reported because there was no place to report them. Why does anyone think that all women are liars, but don't think that men are?
Signed by someone who, in addition to the above, once was bitten so hard through her jeans and underwear that she had a bruise on her butt, all for the crime of rising up out of a chair on a front porch to go into the house. The guy who did it was sitting in the chair by the front porch. Guess he thought that it was "funny" to inflict injury on me. Just who was I supposed to report this to?

The police?

That is a physical assault.

Yes. It was. I remember it down through the years. But there was no place safe to report it. The local cops (Washington, DC.), just would have laughed. Same with the guy who tried to unbutton my clothing (Washington, D.C.). Wall-pinning: Izmir, Turkey, Rome, Italy, Sugarloaf Mountain, Maine.
I am so happy that the shit is hitting the fan now.

Yes. It was. I remember it down through the years. But there was no place safe to report it. The local cops (Washington, DC.), just would have laughed. Same with the guy who tried to unbutton my clothing (Washington, D.C.). Wall-pinning: Izmir, Turkey, Rome, Italy, Sugarloaf Mountain, Maine.

Not if you had bruises and witnesses.

What did you do about it?

I think the feminist movement, like many worthwhile movements, ends up being seen and judged by the comments of the whackjobs on the fringe.

Who or where are the leaders or spokesmen for this movement, that resist or differ themselves from this "fringe"?

Tried to forget it. There was nothing to do at the time, except that I was with my aunt during the Turkey and Italy trips, and I finally told her about it in an embarrassed way, since the guy who did it was a friend of hers ,

Nothing except to tell my aunt about her friend (professional adult in his 30's--journalist) who did the Turkey and Rome things (I was in my teens) and I think that she had a real sit-down with him and told him to keep his wandering hands off of her niece. She was always protective of me from the moment I was born. I don't think that she ever told my mother. Otherwise, what do you do?

This shit is not "hitting the fan".

The moment Trump is out of the picture, one way or another, everything goes back to the way it was.

YOu want to protect women? Vote Trump in 2020 and keep this game going for another 4 years.

Tried to forget it. There was nothing to do at the time, except that I was with my aunt during the Turkey and Italy trips, and I finally told her about it in an embarrassed way, since the guy who did it was a friend of hers ,

Nothing except to tell my aunt about her friend (professional adult in his 30's--journalist) who did the Turkey and Rome things (I was in my teens) and I think that she had a real sit-down with him and told him to keep his wandering hands off of her niece. She was always protective of me from the moment I was born. I don't think that she ever told my mother. Otherwise, what do you do?

Beat the shit out of him? Slap him? Get one of your male friends to beat the shit out of him?

I would have turned around and punched him right in the face, after biting me like that? There is just no WAY someone is going to get away with doing something like to me!

Forum List

Back