Sex for hire: A 1st amendment right.

Stormy Daniels

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2018
I was reading an article from Politico Magazine about the case against the owners of Backpage and the free speech implications. I just can't see how the law that put them out of business can be upheld in court. But it got me thinking about something else. In this day and age spending money itself is legally equated with free speech.

With that foundation already laid, I now submit it's a first amendment right to get paid to get laid, even if it's not on camera. Years ago we showed that paying someone to have sex on camera was protected free speech. It's about time we extend that off camera, too.

this is complicated with many aspects
you can have women that are afraid to get out of a prostitution ring
it's not like mowing someone's yard, it's dealing with people
..there are many things that are regulated/against the law/etc
-no walking around nude in public [ in ''sane'' cities ]
-no driving over a limit
-can't buy/sell certain animals --you can't even collect/buy /sell bird feathers in some states
etc
Guide to legal and illegal feathers in the USA
...what about paying someone to keep quiet after sex so the wife/etc does not know about it??

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Paying whores for sex should never be a constitutional right, brothels will spring up all over America if so.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I was reading an article from Politico Magazine about the case against the owners of Backpage and the free speech implications. I just can't see how the law that put them out of business can be upheld in court. But it got me thinking about something else. In this day and age spending money itself is legally equated with free speech.

With that foundation already laid, I now submit it's a first amendment right to get paid to get laid, even if it's not on camera. Years ago we showed that paying someone to have sex on camera was protected free speech. It's about time we extend that off camera, too.
Consensual act between adults

Any and all agreements between consenting adults are indeed first amendment rights. First off, ALL guys pay to have sex. Whether it be dinner, drinks, or flowers we pay and yes, sometimes the woman pays to seduce us. Does that make us all whores? Perhaps Jeff Sessions should position special agents in all romantic restaurants. If the couple isn't married or going Dutch ... LOCK THEM UP! :rolleyes-41:

Yo, Back In The Day, Vagina Was Harder To Come By, Today, Sluts And Whores, Skanks, Etc., Are A Dime A Dozen! So Save Your Money, Spend Less, Buy A Bitch A Bottle Of Her Desire, And Have At It, Good Luck!!!

"GTP"
"Some Even Advertise Wearing Pink Pussyhats"
cbaf3ded-312f-40e4-a96c-42295b775609.jpg

Most laws and regulations on our books can be considered to be an infringement on our liberties....unfortunately infringement is necessary as good people must be protected from bad through law and order. Further, filthy, indecent, immoral Democrats / Liberals must be protected from themselves through law.

Yo, Back In The Day, Vagina Was Harder To Come By, Today, Sluts And Whores, Skanks, Etc., Are A Dime A Dozen! So Save Your Money, Spend Less, Buy A Bitch A Bottle Of Her Desire, And Have At It, Good Luck!!!

"GTP"

I have my girl leave hers on during sex :)

0b5ccb96a7cda9d66c7ef0331f624baa.jpg

Why is paying for sex a 'Crime?' It's a logical fair question. I suspect it has something to do with religious zealots of the past, forcing their agendas on others. If parties agree on a business transaction pertaining to sex, so be it. It's not a Government issue. As long as their adults, let them decide.

Why is paying for sex a 'Crime?' It's a logical fair question. I suspect it has something to do with religious zealots of the past, forcing their agendas on others. If parties agree on a business transaction pertaining to sex, so be it. It's not a Government issue. As long as their adults, let them decide.

Decriminalizing X act leads to the normalization and acceptance of X act which leads to an anything goes, no boundaries type of society....you know, the kind of society immoral, indecent LefTards dream of.
Sometimes we have to step back and see things through a wider lens...Progressives hate that principle.

Decriminalizing X act leads to the normalization and acceptance of X act which leads to an anything goes, no boundaries type of society....you know, the kind of society immoral, indecent LefTards dream of.
Sometimes we have to step back and see things through a wider lens...Progressives hate that principle.

So you like the idea of Father Government putting the brakes on activity that you don't approve of?

How conservative of you.

"GTP"

I have my girl leave hers on during sex :)

0b5ccb96a7cda9d66c7ef0331f624baa.jpg

Yo, is that one PINK? Hell no. it`s ORANGE IDIOT!!!!

"GTP"
AjarCoarseChinesecrocodilelizard.gif

Forum List

Back