sex on the first date

Would you continue dating/marry someone you had sex with on the first night?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Would you continue dating/marry a significant other you had sex with on the first date?
Is used to be taboo, but people are slowly opening their minds to the most natural human act available.
Personally, it wouldn't bother me.

It wouldn't bother me either. I remember one time a girl asked me if I would think less of her if she jumped my bones that night. I told her there was no way that I could think less of her without thinking less of myself as well, because I'm participating in it with her.

And yeah.................I've had women that had sex with me the first night that I continued to date for a while.

But then again...........I'm not a prude and understand the difference between a physical act that feels good, and a genuine relationship with someone you truly appreciate.

And...........fwiw..............I'll have sex with someone quicker than I will enter into an exclusive relationship with them. Why? Sex is easy, and all that's required is that you like the person at the time you're having sex. Relationships? Much harder to build, because in addition to physical attraction, you need stuff like trust, honesty and a mutual respect for each other.

Would you continue dating/marry a significant other you had sex with on the first date?
Is used to be taboo, but people are slowly opening their minds to the most natural human act available.

It wouldn't bother me either. I remember one time a girl asked me if I would think less of her if she jumped my bones that night. I told her there was no way that I could think less of her without thinking less of myself as well, because I'm participating in it with her.

And yeah.................I've had women that had sex with me the first night that I continued to date for a while.

But then again...........I'm not a prude and understand the difference between a physical act that feels good, and a genuine relationship with someone you truly appreciate.

And...........fwiw..............I'll have sex with someone quicker than I will enter into an exclusive relationship with them. Why? Sex is easy, and all that's required is that you like the person at the time you're having sex. Relationships? Much harder to build, because in addition to physical attraction, you need stuff like trust, honesty and a mutual respect for each other.
Ah an incurable romantic.

No liking someone at the time you are having sex with them is not a requirement. Gosh, every hooker and every trick knows that much.

No liking someone at the time you are having sex with them is not a requirement. Gosh, every hooker and every trick knows that much.
why is it soo difficult to get Good customer service for free from free chics? have they no social morals for free.

apparently there are no virgins on USMB.....
or anyone that would NOT have sex on a 1st date wouldn't even look at this thread!

You
I have none. Don't even try.
how about strip chess :p
You would have to back up 30 years, then I would have spit you out like a bent toothpick.
just use them and lose them?

Mostly! Yes. There was I think only one that I would have kept, but that was a total fabrication. None of it was real.

But now, face it, there is something really gross and creepy about old people loving up.
so, why is it so difficult for women to simply be honest in modern times and insist it is their turn for a free sample from us?

A free sample? You sick fuck. That is a person. Not some tool for your pleasure.

Honest? If demanding a "free sample" is your version of honesty, the world would rather you lie.

why is it soo difficult to get Good customer service for free from free chics? have they no social morals for free.

I'm sure plenty of women you know give it away for free. Just not to you. Hmmm....I wonder why that is?

You
how about strip chess :p
You would have to back up 30 years, then I would have spit you out like a bent toothpick.

Mostly! Yes. There was I think only one that I would have kept, but that was a total fabrication. None of it was real.

But now, face it, there is something really gross and creepy about old people loving up.
so, why is it so difficult for women to simply be honest in modern times and insist it is their turn for a free sample from us?

A free sample? You sick fuck. That is a person. Not some tool for your pleasure.

Honest? If demanding a "free sample" is your version of honesty, the world would rather you lie.
How is it not, dear; under Any form of Capitalism such as ours. Only the right is that cognitively dissonant.

I'm sure plenty of women you know give it away for free. Just not to you. Hmmm....I wonder why that is?
a lack of capital is a common denominator. i never have this problem when i have a petty cash fund for such purposes.

You

How is it not, dear; under Any form of Capitalism such as ours. Only the right is that cognitively dissonant.

Because we are discussing interpersonal relationships not commercial transactions.

And why do you keep mentioning cognitive dissonance? Why are you supposing is struggling with contradictory beliefs?

a lack of capital is a common denominator. i never have this problem when i have a petty cash fund for such purposes.

I am happy that you have petty cash. It is handy. However, I don't see what that has to do with your expectations that women "service" you.

I am happy that you have petty cash. It is handy. However, I don't see what that has to do with your expectations that women "service" you.

He's just saying if he had money on hand all the time he'd just get hookers.
But when he doesn't, that women should be benevolent - or at a minimum, "put out" if they are willing to accept "nicities" in other areas......

But when he doesn't, that women should be benevolent - or at a minimum, "put out" if they are willing to accept "nicities" in other areas......

Yeah well, he also said he will not believe that women are serious about wanting equality until they walk up to him and ask to be used by him. So he is a bit of a sick fuck.

Yeah well, he also said he will not believe that women are serious about wanting equality until they walk up to him and ask to be used by him. So he is a bit of a sick fuck.

I am not sure why, but I think it's funny.
Maybe because it's so ridiculous and outlandish...hard to believe he's serious.... I mean, really? LOL!

But let's think about this for a minute..... women want equal rights (most I would assume) - anyway, if I walked up to a man and asked him to "use me" how is that making myself equal to man? I don't get it..... :confused-84:

Forum List

Back