sex on the first date

Would you continue dating/marry someone you had sex with on the first night?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
why is it soo difficult to get Good customer service for free from free chics? have they no social morals for free.

I'm sure plenty of women you know give it away for free. Just not to you. Hmmm....I wonder why that is?
a lack of capital is a common denominator. i never have this problem when i have a petty cash fund for such purposes.

I am happy that you have petty cash. It is handy. However, I don't see what that has to do with your expectations that women "service" you.

He's just saying if he had money on hand all the time he'd just get hookers.
But when he doesn't, that women should be benevolent - or at a minimum, "put out" if they are willing to accept "nicities" in other areas......

Yeah well, he also said he will not believe that women are serious about wanting equality until they walk up to him and ask to be used by him. So he is a bit of a sick fuck.

Yet . . . you keep trying to "reason" with him. What's the definition of insanity? :)

I'm sure plenty of women you know give it away for free. Just not to you. Hmmm....I wonder why that is?
a lack of capital is a common denominator. i never have this problem when i have a petty cash fund for such purposes.

I am happy that you have petty cash. It is handy. However, I don't see what that has to do with your expectations that women "service" you.

But when he doesn't, that women should be benevolent - or at a minimum, "put out" if they are willing to accept "nicities" in other areas......

Yeah well, he also said he will not believe that women are serious about wanting equality until they walk up to him and ask to be used by him. So he is a bit of a sick fuck.

I am not sure why, but I think it's funny.
Maybe because it's so ridiculous and outlandish...hard to believe he's serious.... I mean, really? LOL!

But let's think about this for a minute..... women want equal rights (most I would assume) - anyway, if I walked up to a man and asked him to "use me" how is that making myself equal to man? I don't get it..... :confused-84:

When are you people going to realize that this poster is either a troll, or just off his rocker? Either ignore him or make fun of him.

just use them and lose them?

Mostly! Yes. There was I think only one that I would have kept, but that was a total fabrication. None of it was real.

But now, face it, there is something really gross and creepy about old people loving up.
so, why is it so difficult for women to simply be honest in modern times and insist it is their turn for a free sample from us?

A free sample? You sick fuck. That is a person. Not some tool for your pleasure.

Honest? If demanding a "free sample" is your version of honesty, the world would rather you lie.
How is it not, dear; under Any form of Capitalism such as ours. Only the right is that cognitively dissonant.

Because we are discussing interpersonal relationships not commercial transactions.

And why do you keep mentioning cognitive dissonance? Why are you supposing is struggling with contradictory beliefs?
commercial transactions are interpersonal. i keep mentioning cognitive dissonance because it seems to be true, for those of the opposing view.

It wouldn't bother me either. I remember one time a girl asked me if I would think less of her if she jumped my bones that night. I told her there was no way that I could think less of her without thinking less of myself as well, because I'm participating in it with her.

And yeah.................I've had women that had sex with me the first night that I continued to date for a while.

But then again...........I'm not a prude and understand the difference between a physical act that feels good, and a genuine relationship with someone you truly appreciate.

And...........fwiw..............I'll have sex with someone quicker than I will enter into an exclusive relationship with them. Why? Sex is easy, and all that's required is that you like the person at the time you're having sex. Relationships? Much harder to build, because in addition to physical attraction, you need stuff like trust, honesty and a mutual respect for each other.
Ah an incurable romantic.

No liking someone at the time you are having sex with them is not a requirement. Gosh, every hooker and every trick knows that much.
why is it soo difficult to get Good customer service for free from free chics? have they no social morals for free.

honesty too difficult of a concept, person on the Right?

No liking someone at the time you are having sex with them is not a requirement. Gosh, every hooker and every trick knows that much.

dear, it is about equality; if women can get used by all of the other ones, why don't women do the exact same thing in the name of equality with guys? not really into equality?

still full of fallacy?

Maybe because it's so ridiculous and outlandish...hard to believe he's serious.... I mean, really? LOL!

But let's think about this for a minute..... women want equal rights (most I would assume) - anyway, if I walked up to a man and asked him to "use me" how is that making myself equal to man? I don't get it..... :confused-84:
dear, it is because guys are willing to go up to women and ask them for sex.

Mostly! Yes. There was I think only one that I would have kept, but that was a total fabrication. None of it was real.

But now, face it, there is something really gross and creepy about old people loving up.
so, why is it so difficult for women to simply be honest in modern times and insist it is their turn for a free sample from us?

A free sample? You sick fuck. That is a person. Not some tool for your pleasure.

Honest? If demanding a "free sample" is your version of honesty, the world would rather you lie.
How is it not, dear; under Any form of Capitalism such as ours. Only the right is that cognitively dissonant.

Because we are discussing interpersonal relationships not commercial transactions.

And why do you keep mentioning cognitive dissonance? Why are you supposing is struggling with contradictory beliefs?
commercial transactions are interpersonal. i keep mentioning cognitive dissonance because it seems to be true, for those of the opposing view.

If you can pay for a hooker fine.
People interact in different ways, moral or immoral.
People may view what you do as immoral. So what? Your choice.
Get over it.

Yet . . . you keep trying to "reason" with him. What's the definition of insanity? :)
repeating historical mistakes and claiming you are not really like that, afterward?

really????? you do that? How's that working for you?

I'm sure if a woman really wanted sex with a man she would be willing to go up and ask as well.
I still don't see your point....

When are you people going to realize that this poster is either a troll, or just off his rocker? Either ignore him or make fun of him.
only trolls don't have a good argument. and, everyone makes fun of those of the opposing view for having nothing but fallacy, in the public domain.

i have; it works better and with greater honesty as a moral, with professional women. free chics seem to prefer to just be hypocrites for free.

I'm sure if a woman really wanted sex with a man she would be willing to go up and ask as well.
how many women do it and are proud they didn't have to lie?

i have; it works better and with greater honesty as a moral, with professional women. free chics seem to prefer to just be hypocrites for free.

that is your opinion - you are welcome to it.
obviously, a professional woman will say "yes" to you (for a price)
maybe a non professional woman will also say "yes" to you (for a price) - either way, immoral.
Honest? Well, no one is100% honest, and no one actually agrees with your rationale (male or female) - find someone that agrees and supports your ridiculous arguments.

that is your opinion - you are welcome to it.
obviously, a professional woman will say "yes" to you (for a price)
maybe a non professional woman will also say "yes" to you (for a price) - either way, immoral.
Honest? Well, no one is100% honest, and no one actually agrees with your rationale (male or female) - find someone that agrees and supports your ridiculous arguments.
yes, it is my opinion; just as you all have your opinions.

yes, professional women are honest for a capital price under our form of capitalism.

amateur women seem to prefer lies and liars to honesty, regardless of the lies they tell us guys. However, it is not immoral to be honest; only hypocrites are that clueless and that Causeless.

how many women do it and are proud they didn't have to lie?

I have no idea because most people (male or female) don't do go up to people and ask for sex!
(unless they are asking a hooker)

Okay..... if a girl and a guy go on a date and, the girl wants to have a nice dinner, cuddle and have a massage but hold off on having sex..... are you saying she should state this up front? What if she doesn't even realize what she wants out of the date until they are well into the date? Maybe she would have wanted to have sex, but, for whatever reason, not up for it or just not into the guy....?

Alternatively, if the guy goes on a date only after sex, should he just state that up front?

How so?

honesty too difficult of a concept, person on the Right?

Honesty has nothing to do with it. You can walk up to any girl and tell her you want her to have sex with her. But the chances of that being successful are somewhere between slim & none.

still full of fallacy?

What exactly was the fallacy in my post??

Forum List

Back