sex on the first date

Would you continue dating/marry someone you had sex with on the first night?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
You are the one looking for a "good girl" who will have sex with you. As I pointed out, by many people's standards a "good girll" won't have sex right away or even until marriage.

You are the one looking for the good girl. Describe what you mean.
ok. a bible says there aren't any.

The bible also doesn't advocate equality. And I think few women with a biblical nature are going to allow you to give them a full body massage with a happy ending.

In other words, your use of the bible as a reference is not relevant.
it is if it has to do with equality; in other words, if all are equal before a god or the law; how can we take Iron Age morals seriously in modern times.

No it does not. If you are using the bible as a guide, women will not be equal whether they ask to be used or not.
Without the artificial structure of imposed equality, women and men would never be equal.

In Biblical times, telling women they are the equal of men would be like telling them to kill themselves.

The reason women would die is because they lacked the upper body strength and they were weakened by child birth or by having to take care of young ones. In our modern times, upper body strength is not a requirement for survival, and women can make use of their financial ability to pay for help with child care and day care.

In other words, the situation is radically different.

If we dropped most modern men off in biblical times they would not survive either.

The bible also doesn't advocate equality. And I think few women with a biblical nature are going to allow you to give them a full body massage with a happy ending.

it is if it has to do with equality; in other words, if all are equal before a god or the law; how can we take Iron Age morals seriously in modern times.

No it does not. If you are using the bible as a guide, women will not be equal whether they ask to be used or not.
Without the artificial structure of imposed equality, women and men would never be equal.

In Biblical times, telling women they are the equal of men would be like telling them to kill themselves.

The reason women would die is because they lacked the upper body strength and they were weakened by child birth or by having to take care of young ones. In our modern times, upper body strength is not a requirement for survival, and women can make use of their financial ability to pay for help with child care and day care.

In other words, the situation is radically different.

If we dropped most modern men off in biblical times they would not survive either.
I absolutely agree. Masculinity is being deliberately bred out of the species.

define good guy. a bible says we can find one in a thousand, but that only applies to males.

You are the one looking for a "good girl" who will have sex with you. As I pointed out, by many people's standards a "good girll" won't have sex right away or even until marriage.

You are the one looking for the good girl. Describe what you mean.

dear, i said, god or the law.

The more primitive the time, the less equality between men and women is possible.
did women like it more?
Who knows! They didn't have a choice. For most women, day to day living was just not survivable without a man. Modern men have lost a great deal of masculinity, by design, to create equality. I would imagine that a woman of today transported back in time would hate it, and not live very long.
what about the chics that are into "rough sex"?
That has nothing to do with equality. Today rough sex is an exercise of some cruelty. I doubt that in primitive times there was any sex where men were sensitive and emotional.
didn't rough times require rough sex?

The more primitive the time, the less equality between men and women is possible.
did women like it more?
Who knows! They didn't have a choice. For most women, day to day living was just not survivable without a man. Modern men have lost a great deal of masculinity, by design, to create equality. I would imagine that a woman of today transported back in time would hate it, and not live very long.
That has nothing to do with equality. Today rough sex is an exercise of some cruelty. I doubt that in primitive times there was any sex where men were sensitive and emotional.
Your fantasies have the best of you.

did women like it more?
it is about sex on the first date.

Which hasn't got anything to do with rough sex, unless you imagine that women on the first date need rough sex to persuade them.

Which hasn't got anything to do with rough sex, unless you imagine that women on the first date need rough sex to persuade them.

I think you and daniel would make a good couple. LOL. ;)

You and daniel perhaps. You both have similar ideas about needs. The delusion of a loving relationship infects you both.

You and daniel perhaps. You both have similar ideas about needs. The delusion of a loving relationship infects you both.

Lol. YOU and daniel are exactly the same! :lol: He wants to USE women and you want men to use you and you use them. A match made in heaven. :D

Actually, daniel is always asking women to use him for practice and fun. :D You two should make a date.

What's fun? In your mind? I assure you that it's not my idea of fun. Didn't I tell you that sex was nothing more than bait?

I'm not fishing. I have no need of bait and bait is never fun.

did women like it more?

even chicks that like rough sex (modern women) won't stand for being told what to do etc. The only way you could order a woman around is by threatening their life (now) - cause women are not intimidated otherwise.

What's fun? In your mind? I assure you that it's not my idea of fun. Didn't I tell you that sex was nothing more than bait?

I'm not fishing. I have no need of bait and bait is never fun.

Oh, lighten up, I'm just joking. Kind of. ;)

did women like it more?

even chicks that like rough sex (modern women) won't stand for being told what to do etc. The only way you could order a woman around is by threatening their life (now) - cause women are not intimidated otherwise.
Men today have been feminized. They aren't about to tell a woman what to do.

did women like it more?

Men today have been feminized. They aren't about to tell a woman what to do.

It's why our kids are a mess.
No authority figure. No discipline.
They effectively have 2 mothers.....

don't real men "persuade" women?

Forum List

Back