sex on the first date

Would you continue dating/marry someone you had sex with on the first night?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
That's the problem. One guy. Wash his socks, cook his food, and he doesn't leave! The same silly face next to you every morning. The best part about not being married are the magic words, it's time to leave.

seriously... some people are not meant to be married.....
for differing reasons....

if only there were nice and honest women to be found who like full body massage with happy ending, and don't mind if their boy friends get all the practice they want.

There are those girls. Now, when you add the qualifier of "nice girl", you often eliminate those girls who are free with their sexuality. Many times the term just implies a certain look.

if only there were nice and honest women to be found who like full body massage with happy ending, and don't mind if their boy friends get all the practice they want.

There are those girls. Now, when you add the qualifier of "nice girl", you often eliminate those girls who are free with their sexuality. Many times the term just implies a certain look.
no equality of terms, either; i got it.

Do you just make up what you want to see in other people's posts?

Terms have various meanings. Your term "good girl" could very well mean a girl who isn't going to have sex before marriage. In that case, your desires are ridiculous.

Define "good girl". You know, so we can continue this without issues of bad communication.

Terms have various meanings. Your term "good girl" could very well mean a girl who isn't going to have sex before marriage. In that case, your desires are ridiculous.

Define "good girl". You know, so we can continue this without issues of bad communication.
define good guy. a bible says we can find one in a thousand, but that only applies to males.

define good guy. a bible says we can find one in a thousand, but that only applies to males.

You are the one looking for a "good girl" who will have sex with you. As I pointed out, by many people's standards a "good girll" won't have sex right away or even until marriage.

You are the one looking for the good girl. Describe what you mean.

You are the one looking for a "good girl" who will have sex with you. As I pointed out, by many people's standards a "good girll" won't have sex right away or even until marriage.

He is either a TROLL or insane. You are not going to be able to "reason" with him.

ok. a bible says there aren't any.

He is either a TROLL or insane. You are not going to be able to "reason" with him.
dear, why not just go off with all of the other ones. you are not in a good mood with me, right now.

The bible also doesn't advocate equality. And I think few women with a biblical nature are going to allow you to give them a full body massage with a happy ending.

In other words, your use of the bible as a reference is not relevant.

The bible also doesn't advocate equality. And I think few women with a biblical nature are going to allow you to give them a full body massage with a happy ending.

it is if it has to do with equality; in other words, if all are equal before a god or the law; how can we take Iron Age morals seriously in modern times.

The more primitive the time, the less equality between men and women is possible.
did women like it more?
Who knows! They didn't have a choice. For most women, day to day living was just not survivable without a man. Modern men have lost a great deal of masculinity, by design, to create equality. I would imagine that a woman of today transported back in time would hate it, and not live very long.

The more primitive the time, the less equality between men and women is possible.
did women like it more?
Who knows! They didn't have a choice. For most women, day to day living was just not survivable without a man. Modern men have lost a great deal of masculinity, by design, to create equality. I would imagine that a woman of today transported back in time would hate it, and not live very long.
what about the chics that are into "rough sex"?

it is if it has to do with equality; in other words, if all are equal before a god or the law; how can we take Iron Age morals seriously in modern times.

No it does not. If you are using the bible as a guide, women will not be equal whether they ask to be used or not.

did women like it more?
what about the chics that are into "rough sex"?
That has nothing to do with equality. Today rough sex is an exercise of some cruelty. I doubt that in primitive times there was any sex where men were sensitive and emotional.

No it does not. If you are using the bible as a guide, women will not be equal whether they ask to be used or not.
Without the artificial structure of imposed equality, women and men would never be equal.

In Biblical times, telling women they are the equal of men would be like telling them to kill themselves.

Forum List

Back