sex on the first date

Would you continue dating/marry someone you had sex with on the first night?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
I suggest you go to counseling and this time, stick it out. It's not an "instant gratification" kind of thing. It takes time.

Not going to happen on so many levels.

It couldn't hurt and can only help. You shouldn't be hitting people. It's not right. Your wife is a human being, not a dog. Recognize that.

Point of order, dogs should not be abused either. I wrote two VAWA Grants, managed both and supervised a unit of LE under both. One disgusting behavior of abusers is to harm or kill the victims pet.
I saw a lot of that among couples that were breaking up. Kittens in mucrowaves, bleach in the fishbowl. Dogs with broken necks. People are disgusting.

I too prefer dogs to people. That's the reason I closed the law office and trained as a dog groomer. I started disliking people so much, I could barely be in the same room with another person. My husband was a very friendly, likeable person. He handled all of the client relations and I loved up the puppies.
so its true?

I'm not sad as long as everyone keeps their bullshit away from me. I have a very low bullshit tolerance.

I think you are incredibly dysfunctional person.

You need to get help too before you hurt somebody.

Actually I am quite functional, thank you. Thats what should scare you the most. I could be the guy at the other end of the supermarket aisle.

No help necessary or accepted.

Yeah, obviously you need to be locked up. You should turn yourself into the nearest mental health facility and tell them about your delusions and paranoia.
you obviously have no clue and no Cause.

I was divorced in 1976. When a man I was dating started talking either love or marriage, it was my cue to get out. There's only one right or wrong. That's whatever I say it is. I married in 2005 for medical and business reasons. We didn't live together until the last year of his life.

I'm not the marrying kind. I never was.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to live alone and not be in a serious relationship. The problem is when you use and hurt people and don't even care. That is just cruelty and extremely selfish.
Some days you're the butcher. Some days you're the cow. Be the butcher as much as possible.

Every person that is used and possibly hurt by that use, would have absolutely no thought for someone they were using and hurting.

Don't you see that you have this viewpoint because of your life? You hurt others to avoid letting them hurt you. That much is obvious.
projecting much; have any anger management issues with older men who wouldn't play your games?

I was divorced in 1976. When a man I was dating started talking either love or marriage, it was my cue to get out. There's only one right or wrong. That's whatever I say it is. I married in 2005 for medical and business reasons. We didn't live together until the last year of his life.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to live alone and not be in a serious relationship. The problem is when you use and hurt people and don't even care. That is just cruelty and extremely selfish.
Some days you're the butcher. Some days you're the cow. Be the butcher as much as possible.

Every person that is used and possibly hurt by that use, would have absolutely no thought for someone they were using and hurting.

Don't you see that you have this viewpoint because of your life? You hurt others to avoid letting them hurt you. That much is obvious.
I don't hurt anyone. It's not my responsibility to make sure someone else isn't hurt. It's their responsibility.

I suggest you go to counseling and this time, stick it out. It's not an "instant gratification" kind of thing. It takes time.

Not going to happen on so many levels.

It couldn't hurt and can only help. You shouldn't be hitting people. It's not right. Your wife is a human being, not a dog. Recognize that.

Point of order, dogs should not be abused either. I wrote two VAWA Grants, managed both and supervised a unit of LE under both. One disgusting behavior of abusers is to harm or kill the victims pet.

Yes, it was just a figure of speech. I don't want him to hit dogs either.

I don't hurt anyone. It's not my responsibility to make sure someone else isn't hurt. It's their responsibility.

You said that you did. That you lie and use men to get what you want and then throw them away like trash. That is no way to treat people. If you want to be alone, then be alone.

You said that you did. That you lie and use men to get what you want and then throw them away like trash. That is no way to treat people. If you want to be alone, then be alone.
Of course. It's the natural way of things. I get what I want. He gets a few weeks or months of having a beautiful dynamic girlfriend. Everyone should walk away a winner. Unless the poor thing thought that this was going to be forever. Then it can be rather sad. I never told anyone this was forever.

Surely you know that not every relationship lasts forever.

Once a man that I intended on hanging onto a while longer left. It happens. No one asked me if my feelings were hurt. They weren't but no one asked either.

Of course. It's the natural way of things. I get what I want. He gets a few weeks or months of having a beautiful dynamic girlfriend. Everyone should walk away a winner. Unless the poor thing thought that this was going to be forever. Then it can be rather sad. I never told anyone this was forever.

works for me.

wouldn't you have to be pretty special to have sex on the 1st date? just sayin'.....

My grandparents did. A lot of people's relationships last forever. BTW, at almost 70 years old, I don't know how "beautiful and dynamic" you are. :D

My grandparents did. A lthis HTML class. Value is http://www.dailystarot of people's relationships last forever. BTW, at almost 70 years old, I don't know how "beautiful and dynamic" you are. :D
I don't date any more either. I can't be bothered. I don't want to end up like your grandma.

My grandparents did. A lthis HTML class. Value is http://www.dailystarot of people's relationships last forever. BTW, at almost 70 years old, I don't know how "beautiful and dynamic" you are. :D
I don't date any more either. I can't be bothered. I don't want to end up like your grandma.

Well, my grandfather died quite a few years back, but as far as I know she seemed perfectly happy with her marriage to my grandfather. They lived a full and happy life together.

Well, my grandfather died quite a few years back, but as far as I know she seemed perfectly happy with her marriage to my grandfather. They lived a full and happy life together.
That's the point. Why would I want to end up like your grandma?i was divorced in 1976. Really never made that mistake again.
I took care of my husband when he died. But until he got sick we didn't live together. It was extremely hard. Likely karma for all the men I walked out on.

That's the problem. One guy. Wash his socks, cook his food, and he doesn't leave! The same silly face next to you every morning. The best part about not being married are the magic words, it's time to leave.

Forum List

Back