Shannyn Moore: My Guns Are Less Regulated Than My Uterus

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not even comparable, I agree. However, that doesn't change the facts that you cannot control another person's life and PERSONAL choices. Women have been aborting unwanted pregnancies since ancient times. Did you know that?

Actually you don't really believe that...you believe the woman has a right to make the life or death decision for her unborn child......wether her life is in danger or not....

It is SHE who is taking the risks. If she doesn't feel the outcome is worth it, then that is her own personal decision to make. Not YOURS.

It is her choice...but she isn't giving the baby a choice either.....so she is making a decision of life or death for a healthy human being.....

That baby is a part of her until it is born.

No...it isn't....it doesn't even have solely her DNA, it's DNA is different from hers......since the fathers DNA also make up the babies DNA.....

And if a couple decides they don't want a baby or a pregnancy (which actually happens many times), that is none of your business either.

We don't need a bunch of retarded drug addicted babies who have to be supported by the taxpayers and who nobody wants to adopt because of some dude on the internet being against abortion.

That only holds true if you believe that the most innocent of society are not worth protecting.

Did you know the Colorado shooter? Because no one did, does what he did make it our business?

This is not even comparable, I agree. However, that doesn't change the facts that you cannot control another person's life and PERSONAL choices. Women have been aborting unwanted pregnancies since ancient times. Did you know that?

Actually you don't really believe that...you believe the woman has a right to make the life or death decision for her unborn child......wether her life is in danger or not....

Just like you feel someone doesn't have the "right" to tell you that you must remain defenseless against a criminal. It's about freedom to do what is the right thing for you. There are plenty of prostitutes, drug addicts, alcoholics, etc., out there. Keep that in mind when you go on your silly "anti-abortion" crusade. The women who would make good mothers and who want to be mothers are not the ones having abortions!

Not the same. And there are a lot of people born to prostitutes and alcoholics who get out from under that start in life....but they have a chance...they don't if they are murdered.

Because their parents decided to keep them, and some of them are abused and beaten to death. It's not your decision to make for some woman that you don't know anything about. Mind your business!

So you are saying if a I see someone being murdered on the street I should "mind my business?" Since murdering a baby in a clinic is the same thing as murdering someone on the street....

We don't need a bunch of retarded drug addicted babies who have to be supported by the taxpayers and who nobody wants to adopt because of some dude on the internet being against abortion.

You realize that there are more than enough people out there willing to adopt all the babies we have....but our adoption system is so messed up they have to travel to Europe and China to find babies they can actually adopt...

Try understanding the truth....

So......if a baby has a drug addict for a mother..kill it.......I seem to recall that thought line happening in Germany about 1930......

As far as the federal government is concerned, it should not matter if someone wants an abortion for any reason and at any time. It's none of the federal governments business. Same as if someone wants to marry anything, it should not matter is someone wants to marry a fence post. None of the federal government's business.
That is what the states are for, states rights. Don't like the politics of a state? Move to one you agree with....

The federal government has no credibility, morality and ethics... Don't put them in the position to guess with their political correctness.

So......if a baby has a drug addict for a mother..kill it.......I seem to recall that thought line happening in Germany about 1930......

That's up to the mother to decide. Not you or the government. So no, it is not like 1930 Germany.

You realize that there are more than enough people out there willing to adopt all the babies we have....but our adoption system is so messed up they have to travel to Europe and China to find babies they can actually adopt...

Try understanding the truth....

Oh is that what you believe?

Just like you feel someone doesn't have the "right" to tell you that you must remain defenseless against a criminal. It's about freedom to do what is the right thing for you. There are plenty of prostitutes, drug addicts, alcoholics, etc., out there. Keep that in mind when you go on your silly "anti-abortion" crusade. The women who would make good mothers and who want to be mothers are not the ones having abortions!

Not the same. And there are a lot of people born to prostitutes and alcoholics who get out from under that start in life....but they have a chance...they don't if they are murdered.

Because their parents decided to keep them, and some of them are abused and beaten to death. It's not your decision to make for some woman that you don't know anything about. Mind your business!

So you are saying if a I see someone being murdered on the street I should "mind my business?" Since murdering a baby in a clinic is the same thing as murdering someone on the street....

No it isn't. Abortion is legal. Murder is not. Stop trying to play on people's emotions. You don't care about any fetus in some strange woman's womb. What is this REALLY all about?

I have to say that if you are going around concerning yourself with strange women, their wombs and their fetuses, then you've got some serious issues. Mind your own business! I can't say it enough times!

I have to say that if you are going around concerning yourself with strange women, their wombs and their fetuses, then you've got some serious issues. Mind your own business! I can't say it enough times!

I wish anti-abortion NaziCon terrorists could grasp the difference between legal abortion and illegal murder.

That only holds true if you believe that the most innocent of society are not worth protecting.

Did you know the Colorado shooter? Because no one did, does what he did make it our business?

It is SHE who is taking the risks. If she doesn't feel the outcome is worth it, then that is her own personal decision to make. Not YOURS.

It is her choice...but she isn't giving the baby a choice either.....so she is making a decision of life or death for a healthy human being.....

The baby does not share the same DNA thus it can on be part of her, rather in her.

The baby does not share the same DNA thus it can on be part of her, rather in her.

It survives off of her body. Without her body it will not survive on it's own.

This doesn't change the fact that it's not any of your business what a woman, who you don't even know, decides to do with her own pregnancy. She takes all the risks. You take none.

No doubt that the unborn child is a separate entity GROWING inside the woman. Without help after birth the child will die.

This doesn't change the fact that it's not any of your business what a woman, who you don't even know, decides to do with her own pregnancy. She takes all the risks. You take none.

I need to know someone before I think they should be protected? Really?

No doubt that the unborn child is a separate entity GROWING inside the woman. Without help after birth the child will die.

A FETUS is not viable outside of the womb.

I need to know someone before I think they should be protected? Really?

Did the pregnant woman that you don't know ask for your help in making her decision?

A FETUS is not viable outside of the womb.

You get an A for sloganeering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back