Shannyn Moore: My Guns Are Less Regulated Than My Uterus

Status
Not open for further replies.
And, Democrats want gun control, but no border control. So, only law-abiding Americans will be stripped of rights, while illegal Mexicans can bring in all sorts of shit and sell it to American thugs, who will use them in crime, while we sit like helpless meat targets, free for the killing.

A loaded vagina has never scared me. Some of the bar bills have been a bit high but not scary.

You know, even if EVERYONE in the audience had a CCL and was carrying a handgun, as well as knew exactly where he was located, it wouldn't have mattered. I challenge anyone on this board to find me a handgun that can fire 320 feet up, and several hundred yards over, and still be accurate.

Nope, this is a case where a good guy with a gun would have not stood a chance against the bad guy with the gun.

Still think that high volume magazines and drums are a good idea?

Still think that semi automatic weapons that can be modified to full auto is a good idea?

If you want a rifle, get one with bolt action, they're more accurate anyway.

If you want a handgun, fine. But to you REALLY need to be able to shoot 30 rounds before reloading?

Probably for the same reason Democrats think regulating the killing of a soon-to-be baby is an evil breach of liberty, but wholly stripping citizens of any means of personal defense is okay.

Both are INCREDIBLY inconsistent and seem to have no true guiding principles. They just pick the side they like best and accept it all.
See what you dumbasses can’t seem to grasp is that no democrat in office has ever suggested to overturn the 2nd amendment. You just pretend that banning all guns is a democratic position simply because you aren’t smart enough to see any nuance in a political position.

And, Democrats want gun control, but no border control. So, only law-abiding Americans will be stripped of rights, while illegal Mexicans can bring in all sorts of shit and sell it to American thugs, who will use them in crime, while we sit like helpless meat targets, free for the killing.
Um still no. Democrats have never supported getting rid of the border security.

I mean if republicans are so concerned with loss of life, surely they wouid want laws that help to prevent gun violence. Do they really think the 2nd amendment trumps what a woman chooses to do with her own body?

Now I’m not saying that gun laws would have prevented the Vegas tragedy necessarily, but obviously that still means we can’t be defeatist pussies and not do SOMETHING about hoping to prevent future mass shootings. Gun control does work well in other countries. It doesn’t work here because any gun control law that is miraculously passed is watered down and useless.

My overall point is simple. Republicans are such douche bags for being nazis about abortion without having any sense of responsibility in trying to limit senseless gun violence. How do they not see this stupidity?
Tissue?

Probably for the same reason Democrats think regulating the killing of a soon-to-be baby is an evil breach of liberty, but wholly stripping citizens of any means of personal defense is okay.

Both are INCREDIBLY inconsistent and seem to have no true guiding principles. They just pick the side they like best and accept it all.
See what you dumbasses can’t seem to grasp is that no democrat in office has ever suggested to overturn the 2nd amendment. You just pretend that banning all guns is a democratic position simply because you aren’t smart enough to see any nuance in a political position.
:lmao::fu:

Exactly. I mean, how many people actually go hunting with semi auto or full auto weapons? They aren't as accurate as bolt action rifles.

And why do you need to be able to fire 30 rounds with a handgun before reloading? If you say home defense, well.............the settlers and pioneers seemed to manage with six shooters and rifles.

It's sad that your civics and biology teachers have failed you so badly that you view any laws that protect children in the womb as an attempt to regulate vaginas. Furthermore, in the way you try to equate gun control laws which infringe upon the 2nd amendment CONSTITUTIONAL right to keep and bear arms with an abortion which completely denies children THEIR constitutional rights.

Your ignorance and false comparisons speak for themselves. Thank gawd your ignorance is here though. It makes for a great foil to help educate others.

I mean if republicans are so concerned with loss of life, surely they wouid want laws that help to prevent gun violence. Do they really think the 2nd amendment trumps what a woman chooses to do with her own body?

Now I’m not saying that gun laws would have prevented the Vegas tragedy necessarily, but obviously that still means we can’t be defeatist pussies and not do SOMETHING about hoping to prevent future mass shootings. Gun control does work well in other countries. It doesn’t work here because any gun control law that is miraculously passed is watered down and useless.

My overall point is simple. Republicans are such douche bags for being nazis about abortion without having any sense of responsibility in trying to limit senseless gun violence. How do they not see this stupidity?

Let me translate this out of 'stupidese' and into logical English.

Why do Republicans oppose murdering human babies, and not preventing law-abiding people from defending themselves against law-breaking people who won't follow the gun laws anyway?

Um..... Because we are not as brainless as other people..... Next question?

Let me translate this out of 'stupidese' and into logical English.

Why do Republicans oppose murdering human babies, and not preventing law-abiding people from defending themselves against law-breaking people who won't follow the gun laws anyway?

Um..... Because we are not as brainless as other people..... Next question?
Gun control laws have been proven to work whether you like it or not.

Please refrain from starting ridiculously stupid, irrelevant threads. Thank you.

My overall point is simple. Republicans are such douche bags for being nazis about abortion without having any sense of responsibility in trying to limit senseless gun violence. How do they not see this stupidity
Yeah, your overall point is simple alright!
How do YOU not see your own stupidity?

Abortion + senseless gun violence = people kill people

A douche bag of your magnitude,
could cleanse a whale's vagina!

You just pretend that banning all guns is a democratic position simply because you aren’t smart enough to see any nuance in a political position.
You fucking liar!!!

You idiot. She wanted to ban assault rifles - not all guns. Oh and this is from fucking 1995. Christ. It bewilders me how you people are so willfully retarded about guns.

Which worked so well in France.

Paris attacks: What happened on the night

Only a hundred shot by those non-existent banned assault rifles. Fixed everything in France. No problems at all since that ban was in place. Yes sir....

You idiot. She wanted to ban assault rifles - not all guns. Oh and this is from fucking 1995. Christ. It bewilders me how you people are so willfully retarded about guns.
Don't try to bullshit me. We know good and goddamn well that the left wants FULL CONFISCATION!!! You are a fucking liar if you deny it.

But, fuck that. We are never going to stop until all citizens have full-autos. We will repeal every goddamn gun law on the motherfucking books. You can cry in your appletini till the buttfucked Yemeni goats come home, but you will lose. We will get our machine guns, and your communist revolution will NEVER HAPPEN!!!
:dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back