🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sharia Law In Europe -- Are We Next?

MikeK

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2010
Brick, New Jersey

We need radical changes in our immigration laws -- and our gun laws!

We need the ability to ban and to deport certain ethnicities and religions and there must be an end to the restrictions on effectively defensive firearms.

We need the ability to ban and to deport certain ethnicities and religions and there must be an end to the restrictions on effectively defensive firearms.

What are "effectively defensive firearms" and what are the restrictions on those that you oppose?

What are "effectively defensive firearms" and what are the restrictions on those that you oppose?

I'll chime in

Universal background checks and gun registration

-Geaux

For one, 30 round magazines. Another is excessive restriction on CCWs in many states.

For one, 30 round magazines. Another is excessive restriction on CCWs in many states.

That doesn't say anything about "effectively defensive firearms." I'm curious which firearms you consider defensive vs. offensive, and why.

I don't agree with all gun restrictions myself, but I'm not sure what to think in the context of defensive firearms.

That doesn't say anything about "effectively defensive firearms." I'm curious which firearms you consider defensive vs. offensive, and why.

I don't agree with all gun restrictions myself, but I'm not sure what to think in the context of defensive firearms.
The majority of proposed firearms restrictions are directed at military-type weapons, which typically are semi-auto and capable of accommodating high-capacity magazines -- e.g., M-14, AR-15, AK-47, etc. These weapons are far more suitable for defensive purpose than are those which are limited to five round capacity and are single-shot, bolt operated -- which the restriction proponents are pushing for. These people believe the only legitimate purpose the ordinary civilian has for owning firearms is hunting. Briefly stated, the type of firearms often referred to as "assault weapons" are defensive as well as aggressive but are plainly other than recreational.

I don't know your thoughts on the potential need for high-capacity, semi-auto firearms, but while I am not a tin-hat militia-man expecting a visit from Russian paratroopers I am acutely aware of what presently is going on in Europe and it has me worried. What the officials refer to as a "migration" I regard as a passive invasion by potentially hostile forces, and there is good reason for that impression. I'll make my point by simply stating that where military-grade weapons are concerned it is better to have one and not need it than to need one and not have it.

What do you think?

The majority of proposed firearms restrictions are directed at military-type weapons, which typically are semi-auto and capable of accommodating high-capacity magazines -- e.g., M-14, AR-15, AK-47, etc. These weapons are far more suitable for defensive purpose than are those which are limited to five round capacity and are single-shot, bolt operated -- which the restriction proponents are pushing for. These people believe the only legitimate purpose the ordinary civilian has for owning firearms is hunting. Briefly stated, the type of firearms often referred to as "assault weapons" are defensive as well as aggressive but are plainly other than recreational.

I don't know your thoughts on the potential need for high-capacity, semi-auto firearms, but while I am not a tin-hat militia-man expecting a visit from Russian paratroopers I am acutely aware of what presently is going on in Europe and it has me worried. What the officials refer to as a "migration" I regard as a passive invasion by potentially hostile forces, and there is good reason for that impression. I'll make my point by simply stating that where military-grade weapons are concerned it is better to have one and not need it than to need one and not have it.

What do you think?

Ah, this makes more sense to me now. I thought you were saying certain firearms were defensive rather than offensive, but you seem to be saying they are defensive rather than recreational or for hunting use; the AK someone purchased is probably for home defense rather than killing deer, in other words.

I don't like guns much personally, but I completely accept their utility. I don't oppose the ownership of the so-called "assault weapons," although I don't think that accessories that people use to get around the law should be legal, like the bump stocks the Las Vegas shooter is supposed to have used. When it comes to something like high-capacity magazines, I think that people often use the term as a scare-tactic, just like the term assault weapon. Is a 20-round magazine perfectly reasonable, while a 30-round magazine is something only useful for a mass shooting? (I don't know the actual numbers involved offhand, I'm just making these up)

I don't share your concerns about Muslims or immigrants. I don't consider my lack of concern on that front a reason to take away anyone's rights to keep and bear firearms, however.

[...]

I don't share your concerns about Muslims or immigrants. I don't consider my lack of concern on that front a reason to take away anyone's rights to keep and bear firearms, however.
Have you been paying attention to what is going on in Europe with the Muslim "refugees?"

Can we ban white males?

They keep having these mass shooting events.

We have a guy in Alabama who wants to establish christer sharia law here too.

That's been in effect with the Christian Nation KKK drug trafficking churchstate replicating the Holocaust & then up thru their second coming climax with 9/11 of liberty & justice for all Christians as those burning Bush's patriot act needed immaculate drug conceptions of fabricated misnomers to let Arab terrorists that threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount so Islam could attack & now waging an opioid war in oilgarchy human farming techniques to keep the master race status quo.

That's been in effect with the Christian Nation KKK drug trafficking churchstate replicating the Holocaust & then up thru their second coming climax with 9/11 of liberty & justice for all Christians as those burning Bush's patriot act needed immaculate drug conceptions of fabricated misnomers to let Arab terrorists that threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount so Islam could attack & now waging an opioid war in oilgarchy human farming techniques to keep the master race status quo.
Now that's what I call one helluva run-on sentence! You must be out of breath after that one.

Wow!

[...]

Have you been paying attention to what is going on in Europe with the Muslim "refugees?"

Only peripherally. I don't think the situation could really be quite the same here, though, for a number of reasons. The differences in the societies of the US and European countries, the geography involved, the population numbers, all make for a different dynamic. I'm not saying there cannot be a danger of extremists in refugees which come to the US, just that the situation is not the same as refugees in European countries. I certainly don't feel a need to arm myself based solely on Muslim refugees. :dunno:

Only peripherally. I don't think the situation could really be quite the same here, though, for a number of reasons. The differences in the societies of the US and European countries, the geography involved, the population numbers, all make for a different dynamic. I'm not saying there cannot be a danger of extremists in refugees which come to the US, just that the situation is not the same as refugees in European countries. I certainly don't feel a need to arm myself based solely on Muslim refugees. :dunno:
I do appreciate your disagreement. You certainly have a right to it -- and hopefully your position is sound. But you do have a constitutional right to something that citizens of few other nations enjoy, which is the ability to spend a few dollars on something you don't necessarily like and might gather dust on a closet shelf. So you might agree with what I said earlier about having a gun and never needing it is far better than needing a gun and not having one.

Regarding your thoughts on Muslims; I agree that our situation is different from that of the European nations, but not as different as you might suppose. What White America has going for it right now is Donald Trump. But a federal court recently blocked his effort to block Muslim migration -- which is bad. If we lose Trump and end up with some kumbyah democrat we soon will be seriously outnumbered by people who have no interest in assimilation, who harbor murderous hatred for Whites, who are methodically patient, and most of whom are suicidal religious fanatics.

Now that's what I call one helluva run-on sentence! You must be out of breath after that one.

Wow!

Nah, ran out of breath when the Federal Lynching state of hate KKK churchstate cops immaculate drug conceptions & baptising of the eyes by urination made a joke of being a Washington, D.C. born citizen with fabricated misnomers, but then again how else could this master race of hate have flooded the nation with an opioid crisis after that patriot act of sharia law for more ethnic cleansings.

Nah, ran out of breath when the Federal Lynching state of hate KKK churchstate cops immaculate drug conceptions & baptising of the eyes by urination made a joke of being a Washington, D.C. born citizen with fabricated misnomers, but then again how else could this master race of hate have flooded the nation with an opioid crisis after that patriot act of sharia law for more ethnic cleansings.
Unless I've misinterpreted your latter issue, I believe the opioid crisis is the (anticipated) re-birth of Reefer Madness. The anti-marijuana propaganda isn't working anymore, so here we go. . .

Unless I've misinterpreted your latter issue, I believe the opioid crisis is the (anticipated) re-birth of Reefer Madness. The anti-marijuana propaganda isn't working anymore, so here we go. . .

The business of the second coming thru 9/11 & Islam terrorists succeeding became the opioid crisis business of Islam, as if the Christian Nation KKK churchstate human farming techniques haven't taken enough lives with patriot act propaganda.

If you're talking about this Christian Nation of KKK churchstate megalomaniacal "man is God" Islam Christiananality pedophile mentalities with their creation of immaculate drug conceptions on a national religion status above the fabricated misnomer of Christ existed before God to create an almost heaven of a godvernment of drugs & godvernment of death; according to them it's only federal sin for a rebirth of super ego homicidal sociopsychopathic human farming techniques with patriot act propaganda .

I do appreciate your disagreement. You certainly have a right to it -- and hopefully your position is sound. But you do have a constitutional right to something that citizens of few other nations enjoy, which is the ability to spend a few dollars on something you don't necessarily like and might gather dust on a closet shelf. So you might agree with what I said earlier about having a gun and never needing it is far better than needing a gun and not having one.

Regarding your thoughts on Muslims; I agree that our situation is different from that of the European nations, but not as different as you might suppose. What White America has going for it right now is Donald Trump. But a federal court recently blocked his effort to block Muslim migration -- which is bad. If we lose Trump and end up with some kumbyah democrat we soon will be seriously outnumbered by people who have no interest in assimilation, who harbor murderous hatred for Whites, who are methodically patient, and most of whom are suicidal religious fanatics.

I certainly don't agree that "most" Muslims are suicidal religious fanatics. Too many, but far from most.

I don't care for Trump, but I'm not looking for a Democrat president, either. I am not a fan of the two-party system. I don't know that whites in America are in particular need of something going for them, beyond what they already have. I would prefer less concern about race. I'm not big on nationalism, but I find the idea of thinking of fellow citizens as Americans rather than white, black, Asian, latino, etc. better than worrying about racial differences.

Forum List

Back