SHATTERING the Liberal 'GOP - Party of Old, White Racists' Myth

Awe, isn't this cute. G is so threatened at the FACT that the GOP is offering the most diverse group of Presidential candidates that he feels he has to cite the color, sex, and sexual preference of everyone in the Democratic party!

:p

Way to go, G!

:clap:
Yes, do everything you can to avoid looking at the WHOLE picture, rube.

Tell us how many Republican Hispanics, Jews, Muslims, gays, women, and blacks are serving in Congress and the White House.

Tell us how many Democratic Hispanics, Jews, Muslims, gays, women, and blacks are serving in the Congress and the White House.

Get back to us when you have those figures, rube, mm-kay?

This is André Carson. He's a Congressman, and a Muslim. One of TWO Muslims in Congress.

Guess which party both of them belong to.

Go ahead. Guess.

mw70i8.jpg
That ain't no 'merican flag on his labal.

:)

It's a pin every Congressman has to wear at the Capitol.

The OP writer is an anti-Muslim bigot, and actually thought we would drink the same piss he drank that the GOP is diverse and inclusive.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Wow, I thought we were going to have to go a whole day without G engaging in his daily perversion / fantasy of drinking Urine.

WHY is it that the sexual deviants flock to the Democratic party?

Teddy leaves a date to die in an overturned car in a water-filled ditch.
Slick Willey makes a career of sexually harassing, raping, and having adulterous affairs with women...and children on a secluded island.
Weiner flashes his weiner everywhere
G daily talks about his obsession with urine...

Good grief!

The OP writer is an anti-Muslim bigot, and actually thought we would drink the same piss he drank that the GOP is diverse and inclusive.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Wow, I thought we were going to have to go a whole day without G engaging in his daily perversion / fantasy of drinking Urine.

WHY is it that the sexual deviants flock to the Democratic party?

Teddy leaves a date to die in an overturned car in a water-filled ditch.
Slick Willey makes a career of sexually harassing, raping, and having adulterous affairs with women...and children on a secluded island.
Weiner flashes his weiner everywhere
G daily talks about his obsession with urine...

Good grief!

Got those figures yet, rube?

I provided most of them for you already.

Get busy, punk. Or does the Truth scare the bejeesus out of you.

G, let's take a stop back to the topic of this thread. Even YOU can answer this one simple question:

Which political party is offering the largest selection of racial diversity in this Presidential race:

The GOP, with a Latino, an African American and several whites, OR the DNC with 2 WHITES?

Focus...you can get this...

G, let's take a stop back to the topic of this thread. Even YOU can answer this one simple question:

Which political party is offering the largest selection of racial diversity in this Presidential race:

The GOP, with a Latino, an African American and several whites, OR the DNC with 2 WHITES?

Got those numbers yet, rube?

Scared of the truth, eh?

You were talking about the ENTIRE parties, but I can see how you would be desperate to keep the picture framed extremely narrowly to make some kind of point about the ENTIRE parties.

I see what you did there. And so does everyone else.

This is André Carson. He's a Congressman, and a Muslim. One of TWO Muslims in Congress.

Guess which party both of them belong to.

Go ahead. Guess.

mw70i8.jpg
That ain't no 'merican flag on his labal.

:)

It's a pin every Congressman has to wear at the Capitol.
I had to. Guy was in Homeland Security.

Trump's spread in NH is 22%plus. We'll see if Cruz has any legs coming out of Iowa, but generally Iowa doesn't help. I believe Obama and Kerry carried this state at one time.

It's funny how many rubes have parroted this bullshit in recent days. They clearly all get their marching orders from the same propaganda source.

Sadly for them, their blind parroting prevents them from thinking. They let their propaganda outlets do it for them, and then they find themselves WAAAAAAAAY over their heads when their brainless utterings are challenged with blinding facts.

"Hey, no fair! Let's just look at the parties through this really tiny slit while I talk about the WHOLE party!" :lol:

Which party wants to continue the first black potus's policies.

It's funny how many rubes have parroted this bullshit in recent days. They clearly all get their marching orders from the same propaganda source.

Sadly for them, their blind parroting prevents them from thinking. They let their propaganda outlets do it for them, and then they find themselves WAAAAAAAAY over their heads when their brainless utterings are challenged with blinding facts.

"Hey, no fair! Let's just look at the parties through this really tiny slit while I talk about the WHOLE party!"
I think they think they're being clever. Too much Trump, probably.

I see I gave you WAY too much benefit of the doubt / credit. You are too dumb to answer the question.

Pathetic attempt to emulate Saul Alynski....I have not been talking about the entirety of both parties but instead 1 simple question, the entire topic of this entire thread, which is 'what party is offering the American people the largest selection of racial diversity' in this Presidential race...and you can't answer it.

Thank you for playing...now go away. Any further diatribe from you will be you talking to yourself.

'60% of White Republican Iowans Vote For Black Man, Two Hispanics'

Because the DC Media believe it is a powerful weapon that benefits Democrats, nothing will ever stop them from using it. But if this same media truly believed in science and objectivity, the results in Iowa would forever end their relentless smears against conservatives as racists. Tuesday night, one of the whitest and most conservative states in the country — Iowa — gave 60% of the Republican vote to two Hispanics and a black man.

Meanwhile, over on the Democrat side, two people so old and so white they seem like something straight out of central casting, won 99% of the vote. Another white guy took the remaining 1%. Democrats gave their voters no other alternative.'

LINK: 60% of White Republican Iowans Vote For Black Man, Two Hispanics - Breitbart

------------------

To Liberals in denial and those making the false claims about the GOP being a racist organization that offers minorities nothing, the truth hurts like a bitch! The GOP is the only party offering minorities their own candidates.

This is an excellent point, that since it does not serve the Narrative, will be completely ignored.

That would be the Republican Party, whose Washington Establishment GOP Leadership has done little more than kiss Obama's ass and ensure everything he has done is protected and continues, despite what they have claimed to their base to keep them fat, dumb, and happy.

Awe, isn't this cute. G is so threatened at the FACT that the GOP is offering the most diverse group of Presidential candidates that he feels he has to cite the color, sex, and sexual preference of everyone in the Democratic party!

:p

Way to go, G!

:clap:
Yes, do everything you can to avoid looking at the WHOLE picture, rube.

Tell us how many Republican Hispanics, Jews, Muslims, gays, women, and blacks are serving in Congress and the White House.

Tell us how many Democratic Hispanics, Jews, Muslims, gays, women, and blacks are serving in the Congress and the White House.

Get back to us when you have those figures, rube, mm-kay?

There are reasons for the under representation of minorities in the GOP elected officials.

But the point that race was not a factor for the voters in Iowa, one of the whitest and most conservative states shows that racism is not one of them.

Got those numbers yet, rube?

Scared of the truth, eh?

You were talking about the ENTIRE parties, but I can see how you would be desperate to keep the picture framed extremely narrowly to make some kind of point about the ENTIRE parties.

I see what you did there. And so does everyone else.

The point of the OP is to make a point about the lack of racism in the Iowa gop voters.

I'm glad the OP brought the point up. It did not even occur to me.

Topic title: SHATTERING the Liberal 'GOP - Party of Old, White Racists' Myth

So let's definitely talk about that party and bigotry, shall we?

Guess which party has 2 Muslims serving in Congress. Guess which party has 0.

Guess which party has 11 Asian Pacific Islanders serving in the House. Guess which party has 0.

Guess which party has 6 gays serving in Congress. Guess which party has none.

Guess which party has 24 Hispanics currently serving in the House of Representatives. Guess which party has 8.

Guess which party has 18 Jewish members serving in the House. Guess which party has 1.

Go ahead, willfully blind rubes. Guess.

Do you guys, like, hit yourselves in the head with a sledgehammer before starting these retarded topics?

The Truth sure is scary when it catastrophically blows up your hilariously idiotic meme, isn't it.

"Oh noes! Please just look through this teeny, tiny, itty bitty slit we made!"

What does that have to do with the OP?

Of course Republicans don't want to continue the Democrats policies.

That would be the Republican Party, whose Washington Establishment GOP Leadership has done little more than kiss Obama's ass and ensure everything he has done is protected and continues, despite what they have claimed to their base to keep them fat, dumb, and happy.
Time suck

A guy who spends an inordinate amount of time on this forum attacking a religious minority, joined by a shit ton of other people doing the same, starts a topic about how inclusive his party is.

No, really! I am NOT joking!

:lol:

"I just don't get it why these damned darkies don't vote fer us! It must be...because gifts! Yeah, that's it!"

Topic title: SHATTERING the Liberal 'GOP - Party of Old, White Racists' Myth

So let's definitely talk about that party and bigotry, shall we?

Guess which party has 2 Muslims serving in Congress. Guess which party has 0.

Guess which party has 11 Asian Pacific Islanders serving in the House. Guess which party has 0.

Guess which party has 6 gays serving in Congress. Guess which party has none.

Guess which party has 24 Hispanics currently serving in the House of Representatives. Guess which party has 8.

Guess which party has 18 Jewish members serving in the House. Guess which party has 1.

Go ahead, willfully blind rubes. Guess.

Do you guys, like, hit yourselves in the head with a sledgehammer before starting these retarded topics?

The Truth sure is scary when it catastrophically blows up your hilariously idiotic meme, isn't it.

"Oh noes! Please just look through this teeny, tiny, itty bitty slit we made!"

Pointing out that the Dems have more minorities in Congress does not dispute the point of the OP.

The voters in Iowa did not seem to care about the race of the candidates.

THis is strong evidence that the Myth of the GOP as the racist party is indeed, just that, a myth.

Forum List

Back