SHATTERING the Liberal 'GOP - Party of Old, White Racists' Myth

BD, what party is offering the more racially diverse selection of candidates in 2016:

GOP
Latino
African American
White

DNC
W H I T E

It's an easy question (NO pun intended) - you can do it! I have faith in you!

You refuse to address the fact that Hillary is a woman and Barbie is a Jew . Two minorities .

Not true at all, just another left wing meme.

However, only Louisiana has the distinction of running David Duke, KKK Grand Wizard, Republican, for governor!

I love how Liberals, to try to make their point, skip over stuff / lie...or maybe you're just ignorant and don't know any better.

DEMOCRATIC PARTY SENATOR David Duke began in the party that created the KKK - the Democrats. That's right, he was a Democrat before 1989.

His KKK-association and time as KKK Grand Wizard began in 1974, while a DEMOCRAT:
-- In 1974, Duke founded the Louisiana-based Knights of the Ku Klux Klan (KKKK), shortly after graduating from LSU. He became Grand Wizard of the KKKK. A follower of Duke, Thomas Robb, changed the title of Grand Wizard to National Director, and replaced the Klan's white robes with business suits.[96] Duke first received broad public attention during this time, as he endeavored to market himself in the mid-1970s as a new brand of Klansman

Duke did not 'come over to the NON-'dark side' until 1989...but nice (ignorant) attempt to paint Duke as a REPUBLICAN / KKK Grand Wizard. Sorry, that's all your and the DNC's claim to fame with Duke!
- David Duke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tsk Tsk, ALSO, someone forgot about Robert Byrd: 'Byrd led the Democratic caucus as Senate Majority Leader from 1977 to 1981'...and he was ALSO an Ex-Grand Wizard of the KKK.
- Robert Byrd - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know you are ashamed of the DNC past, but please stop trying to re-write history, and don't try to claim YOUR 'trash' belongs to the GOP. Be proud of who the Democrats were and ARE - Embrace the past, embrace the suck!

Hillary is a Woman
Barbie is a Jew
The fact that Hillary is a woman is still up for debate ,but the fact that she doesn't give a DAMN about women is NOT. The fact that she has taken and still takes money from Muslim nations that oppress women, stone women for being raped, and engage in female genital mutilation is proof of that. Also, while claiming to be a champion of women she paid the women on her staff less than men who did the same jobs.

Hillary is an anti-semite
- Hillary Clinton Emails Show Rabid Anti-Israel Correspondence with Sidney Blumenthal - Breitbart
- Also people who claimed to have been in the room during one of Hillary's tirades remembers ther explosive “you f***ing Jew bastard” comment.

SO, the only '2' DNC minority candidates you can come up with consist of an anti-Semite and a woman who is 'owned' by brutal oppressors/murderers/mutilators of women...

:clap:

Hell, running the FAKE INDIAN would be a better option!

And David Duke, KKK mussolini, was the GOP candidate for Governor in LA.
Yes, while being a member of the 'politically correct' KKK society the Democrats created. You have to forgive the GOP for slipping up and letting DNC trash sneak into the party. :p

Some blacks owned slaves.

But most were owned by democrats.

Sl
BD, what party is offering the more racially diverse selection of candidates in 2016:

GOP
Latino
African American
White

DNC
W H I T E

You refuse to address the fact that Hillary is a woman and Barbie is a Jew . Two minorities .

Not true ? Hillary is not a woman? Bernie is not a Jew ?

And David Duke, KKK mussolini, was the GOP candidate for Governor in LA.
Yes, while being a member of the 'politically correct' KKK society the Democrats created. You have to forgive the GOP for slipping up and letting DNC trash sneak into the party. :p

He was part of the GOP in LA, not the KKK. The KKK infiltrated the LA GOP long ago.

You demonstrate with almost every post your hollow denial about being minority friendly.

You are not.

Hillary is a Woman
Barbie is a Jew
The fact that Hillary is a woman is still up for debate ,but the fact that she doesn't give a DAMN about women is NOT. The fact that she has taken and still takes money from Muslim nations that oppress women, stone women for being raped, and engage in female genital mutilation is proof of that. Also, while claiming to be a champion of women she paid the women on her staff less than men who did the same jobs.

Hillary is an anti-semite
- Hillary Clinton Emails Show Rabid Anti-Israel Correspondence with Sidney Blumenthal - Breitbart
- Also people who claimed to have been in the room during one of Hillary's tirades remembers ther explosive “you f***ing Jew bastard” comment.

SO, the only '2' DNC minority candidates you can come up with consist of an anti-Semite and a woman who is 'owned' by brutal oppressors/murderers/mutilators of women...

:clap:

Hell, running the FAKE INDIAN would be a better option!
Gee...can't understand why RWrs get such a bad rap with women.

NO, as I pointed out in post #105, Hillary hates women AND Jews.

Bernie is a Jew. (Sorry, Bernie being called 'Barbie' by a Liberal threw me. I wasn't expecting a Liberal to express anti-Semitic remarks about his own candidate.

Sl

GOP
Latino
African American
White

DNC
W H I T E

Women are in the majority of the population as you well know from the informatio provided. Religion, according to the left wing, is not a criteria, or should be.

NO, as I pointed out in post #105, Hillary hates women AND Jews.

Bernie is a Jew. (Sorry, Bernie being called 'Barbie' by a Liberal threw me. I wasn't expecting a Liberal to express anti-Semitic remarks about his own candidate.

Oh so now it depends what they think ? The Ted Cruz hates Hispanics and he should count . He's ashamed of his real name , Raphael. Too hispanicy!!!

Gee...can't understand why RWrs get such a bad rap with women.

Pretty amazing, it is pointed out that the only party offering up a selection of racially diverse candidates is the GOP, and Liberals bash the GOP because people are noticing.

It is then pointed out that Hillary associates / takes cash from Muslim countries that oppress, murder, and mutilate women, that she doesn't pay her female employees the same as men, that she takes money from countries that murder homosexuals, and that she is an anti-Semite (based on her own comments/actions), and the typical Liberal responds with, "Oh those evil Republicans'!

:lmao:

Sl

GOP
Latino
African American
White

DNC
W H I T E

Women are in the majority of the population as you well know from the informatio provided. Religion, according to the left wing, is not a criteria, or should be.

Jew is an ethnicity as well as a religion .

Women are in the majority of the population as you well know from the informatio provided.
Then maybe the DNC should offer them a candidate who LIKES women (not in the bill Clinton / Anthony Weiner kind of way), who will represent them, who will pay them as much as a man gets paid, and who has not been 'bought' by nations that oppresses, murders, and mutilates women?!

Last edited:
Oh so now it depends what they think ?

Seriously? Yeah! If an enraged woman yells out 'You Jew Bastard' she is pretty much thinking some vile anti-Semitic thoughts. The way people think is usually how they are. David Duke and Robert Byrd pretty much thought Blacks should be kept down and thus joined the KKK.

PURE thought, of course, can not be measured and proven. The acts those thoughts cause can be.

He was part of the GOP in LA, not the KKK. The KKK infiltrated the LA GOP long ago.
Duke was an Ex-Grand Wizard of the KKK during the time he was a professed Democrat. In the end, who cares. I was just addressing the stupid comment about Duke being the ONLY Ex-KKK Grand Wizard...which was WRONG. Either intentionally or from ignorance Robert Byrd was 'conveniently' left out.

Forum List

Back