She knew all along....

And how exactly is that taking responsibility for the death of four Americans?

You might be right about Clinton. I'm not convinced Bill'ary is good for the Democratic Party, especially after capitulating with Wall Street against Labor/Unions in the 90s.

But here is the problem. Your desire to stop the Clinton's at any cost makes it hard for people to accept your version of the facts. Your party has an overlapping set of institutions - think tanks, print and digital media, political action committees named "Stop Hillary", etc. These institutions provide incentives to anyone who produces information that harms Hillary. They and you are literally at war.

In your defense. It is very obvious to an outside observer that you deeply believe Hillary is evil, and that you are morally obligated and psychologically compelled to say whatever is necessary to keep her from winning the presidency and, thus, stop her from destroying your country. I have no doubt that you believe Hillary lies about everything. I'm inclined to agree with you here. I think that, like any politician, she puts a spin on nearly everything in order to make herself look better, and she could have easily made terrible mistakes, ethical and otherwise, while Secretary of State. So I wouldn't be surprised if some of your suspicions are true. But your party's willingness to distort and invent facts to stop her makes it impossible to take you seriously. Your desire to destroy Hillary at all costs is too transparent. And, like I said, I don't think you are destroying her because you are evil. I think you are acting out of fear over the fate of your country.

But there is a deeper complication that I can't square.

If you cared about American lives, you would have raised a concern when George Bush ignored a August 2001 memo warning of an impending attack using planes & skyscrapers. Your leading presidential candidate says that Bush acted with terrible negligence in his handling of the Iraq War. Do you know what happened because of that negligence which Trump asserts? 5,000+ dead Americans - yet your side asked for no investigation. Don't you at least want to find out what happened with our 9/11 preparedness? After being warned of an impending terrorist attack using planes and skyscrapers, why didn't we have scramble ready planes to meet the planes after they went off course? This is inexcusable and it makes Clinton's alleged errors look like nothing. And what about the intelligence surrounding the resulting Iraq War? And what about the execution of the war itself? Why didn't you - in your concern for American lives - ask for any investigations . . . so that we could learn from the experience and improve our methods for the next crisis?

Point is: you never - and I mean never - take action against a sitting Republican president or high ranking Republican official. So we know that you are just a partisan who is doing everything possible to help your party win. You are a political actor and not a truth teller. You are a deeply partisan hack who is doing all he can to stop Hillary.
You think Nixon would have left office if Repubs hadn't demanded that he do so? Don't insult us with your rants if you don't know what you're talking about. Or are you just a liar?

After Nixon was completely disgraced? Did he have a choice? Thankfully he had his day in court and spent a couple years in prison because the next Republican President totally didn't pardon him.

Good thing he didn't commit the ultimate sin of lying about a blowjob.
You mean "commit perjury and obstruct justice during sexual assault investigation" but ok.

What sexual assault investigation? Can you make it through a single post without lying?

I have stated on USMB, that I have no intention of voting for anyone who is running for president. They are either too far to the right or too far to the left.
I'm just calling a spade a spade in regards the usage of four dead Americans to satisfy any political gain and satisfy their hate.
It's quite despicable.

What is despicable is four dead Americans were left hung out to dry by their country....the fat ass hag is responsible. That's just a fact

The 241 servicemen were left out hung to dry in Beirut too by Reagan who was warned by the CIA three days ahead of the bombing. Not only that, the guards who were guarding the barracks were allowed to have any ammo even after the warning.
Did they blame a video...... Beirut to Benghazi: We Didn’t Learn a Lesson http://www.internationalpolicydigest.org/2014/01/23/beirut-benghazi-didnt-learn-lesson/

Nope, no video.
But you think Reagan would of taken the CIA warning seriously considering the bombing of the US Embassy in Beirut 6 months earlier that killed 64 Embassy employees including 17 Americans including servicemen.
But I guess not. Oh and there wasn't a 17 month investigation, not a17 day investigation, but maybe there 17 hours of hearings.
258 Americans dead and not one was used for an excuse to punish Reagan. I guess who was controlling Congress then we're adults and not looking for political gain.

Lack of coverup and document hiding serves to expedite that process. Who gave order for unloaded guns.........

If I was using the thinking style of the far right haters, I'd claim that it was Reagan and Secretary of State Schultz.
But it wasn't, it was the on site Commander.
Now let's dispel the bullshit spewed by the easily manipulated far right haters that blame Obama/Clinton for leaving the four Americans out to dry.
The House Armed Services Committee released previously classified testimony of nine top military officers/personal regarding Benghazi. Below are the declassified transcripts of their testimony taken under oath.
Read the transcripts and then let's see who is the first person to wrongfully blame Obama/Clinton for the deaths.
Press Releases - News - Armed Services Republicans

xAUKVuK.jpg

Could you supply a link showing her saying that, in context, pretty please...

Woods explained, “I do appreciate her taking the time from her schedule to meet with the four families. While we were in the pod over there with our family she came over shook my hand and I reached out and hugged her shoulder. Her countenance was not good. And she made the statement to me that first of all she was sorry and then she said ‘We will make sure the person who made that film is arrested and prosecuted.’ ” Clinton was referring to a controversial YouTube film that the Obama administration claimed inspired the “spontaneous protests” that led to the attacks.

Source: Father of Navy SEAL killed at Libyan embassy reveals the shocking details of his meeting with Obama, Biden, and Clinton in interview with Glenn Beck

this might clear this up for you...

Here is what the 7th Benghazi hearing concluded...

The House Intelligence Committee, a REPUBLICAN committee, who have the super duper top secret clearance to get down to the nitty gritty...

all of it at the link http://bigstory.ap.org/article/ecc3...se-intel-panel-debunks-many-benghazi-theories

In the aftermath of the attacks, Republicans criticized the Obama administration and its then-secretary of state, Hillary Rodham Clinton, who is expected to run for president in 2016. People in and out of government have alleged that a CIA response team was ordered to "stand down" after the State Department compound came under attack, that a military rescue was nixed, that officials intentionally downplayed the role of al-Qaida figures in the attack, and that Stevens and the CIA were involved in a secret operation to spirit weapons out of Libya and into the hands of Syrian rebels.

None of that is true, according to the House Intelligence Committee report...

"We spent thousands of hours asking questions, poring over documents, reviewing intelligence assessments, reading cables and emails, and held a total of 20 committee events and hearings," said Rep. Mike Rogers, R-Mich., the committee's chairman, and Rep. C.A. Dutch Ruppersberger of Maryland, the ranking Democrat, in a joint statement.

"We conducted detailed interviews with senior intelligence officials from Benghazi and Tripoli as well as eight security personnel on the ground in Benghazi that night. Based on the testimony and the documents we reviewed, we concluded that all the CIA officers in Benghazi were heroes. Their actions saved lives," they said.

Rep. Adam Schiff, a California Democrat who serves on the intelligence panel and the Benghazi select committee, said, "It's my hope that this report will put to rest many of the questions that have been asked and answered yet again, and that the Benghazi Select Committee will accept these findings and instead focus its attention on the State Department's progress in securing our facilities around the world and standing up our fast response capabilities."

Some of the harshest charges have been leveled at Rice, now Obama's national security adviser, who represented the Obama administration on Sunday talk shows the weekend after the attack. Rice repeated talking points that wrongly described a protest over a video deemed offensive to Muslims.

But Rice's comments were based on faulty intelligence from multiple agencies, according to the report. Analysts received 21 reports that a protest occurred in Benghazi, the report said —14 from the Open Source Center, which reviews news reports; one from the CIA; two from the Defense Department; and four from the National Security Agency.

In the years since, some participants in the attack have said they were motivated by the video. The attackers were a mix of extremists and hangers on, the investigation found.

I provide the quote and you provide what........she said it........she knew it wasnt true........next

I'm not certain we can take the father's statements, word for word as what was said and how it was said, he is distraught.

if you read the committees report, it CLEARLY STATES that 21 different intelligence reports came in from different intelligence sources STATING it was the VIDEO that instigated it.

The administration and intelligence agencies, did the right thing spinning it the way they did on the video....until all information was in and analyzed, and they could get the leads they needed to confirm the motivation for the attack and leads to catching the perps....and to not give the perps a recruiting tool for MORE attacks....we have lots and lots of American civil servants, stationed in the region.

I don't understand why that is so difficult for those on the aisle Right, to understand this...???

What difference does 1 week make to you or me?

OMG.......lets believe another candidate for liar of the yr.........They knew immediately it was a terrorist attack ...even Hilly has said this MY effing god wake up
do you NOT READ ANYTHING outside of your right wing propagandists? How does that make you smart, informed, if you can't even read the Benghazzi HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE'S Report???? Or all 7 of the Benghazi Investigations?

The saddest thing about this entire thing is that the Republicans have spent all this time using 4 dead Americans as tools.

4 dead Americans? Obama called them "bumps in the road"

Actually he did not. The question posed to him in that '60 Minutes' interview said nothing specifically about Benghazi or Ambassador Stevens et al... it was about foreign policy in the Middle East... beginning with the 'Arab Spring'. But don't let that stop you from anything factual... you & the other nutters are on a roll.

Repub congress investigative critters are settling for the second best thing, since their hearing didn't go as PLANNED to destroy Hillary in the eyes of the public,

Now they just hope they can keep their minions out there lying for them....they won over no one new,

and only the brainwashed still believe them....seriously....read all the investigative committee's reports on Benghazi, you right wingers are clueless one liner PAWNS, and ya don't even know it!!! Sheesh

This is kind of awesome. The echo chamber is ringing with " she wrote to the Egyptian PM and her own daughter " but America isn't listening and doesn't care.

Nutbags think that Obama and Clinton colluded to lie about the attack to save political ass. As if they were willing to take a risk like that. It's just too stupid for words.

I love how stupid our nutbags are.

The defense budget comes out of the House. Congress... [made up of mostly (R)s] needs to actually approve the funding & it must be there in the 1st place in order to implement it.

But then you forget the ARB said it wasn't because of that. Do you lie because you don't know? Or do you lie on purpose?

The federal budget is divided into approximately 20 categories known as budget functions. These functions include all spending for a given topic, regardless of the federal agency that oversees the individual federal program. Both the President's budget, submitted annually, and Congress' budget resolution, passed annually, comprise these approximately 20 functions.

Click on the links below to see a description of the types of programs in each budget function...

Function 050: National Defense

The National Defense function includes the military activities of the Department of Defense (DoD), the nuclear-weapons related activities of the Department of Energy (DoE) and the National Nuclear Security Administration, the national security activities of several other agencies such as the Selective Service Agency, and portions of the activities of the Coast Guard and the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The programs in this function include: the pay and benefits of active, Guard, and reserve military personnel; DoD operations including training, maintenance of equipment, and facilities; health care for military personnel and dependents; procurement of weapons; research and development; construction of military facilities, including housing; research on nuclear weapons; and the cleanup of nuclear weapons production facilities.

Function 150: International Affairs
Function 150 contains funding for all U.S. international activities, including: operating U.S. embassies and consulates throughout the world; providing military assistance to allies; aiding developing nations; dispensing economic assistance to fledgling democracies; promoting U.S. exports abroad; making U.S. payments to international organizations; and contributing to international peacekeeping efforts. Funding for all of these activities constitutes about one percent of the federal budget. The major agencies in this function include the Departments of Agriculture, State, and the Treasury; the United States Agency for International Development; and the Millennium Challenge Corporation.

Budget Functions | Budget.House.Gov

Appropriations Committee Releases Fiscal Year 2012 State and Foreign Operations Appropriations Bill

Washington, Jul 26, 2011 - The House Appropriations Committee today released the fiscal year 2012 State and Foreign Operations Appropriations bill, which will be considered in subcommittee tomorrow. The bill includes a total of $39.6 billion in regular discretionary funding, which is $8.6 billion or 18% below last year’s level. Included in these reductions are cuts back to the fiscal year 2008 levels or below for certain operations and assistance accounts. The bill also includes $7.6 billion designated as Global War on Terror funding, which is $1.1 billion below the President’s request...

Bill Summary:

State Department Operations and Related AgenciesThe bill contains a total of $11.9 billion in discretionary funding for operational costs of the State Department and related agencies – a decrease of $3.9 billion below last year’s level and a $3.1 billion below the President’s request. This includes funding for programs such as diplomatic and consular affairs, embassy security and operations, assessed contributions to international organizations, and international broadcasting. The bill also eliminates temporary pay raises for overseas officers.
United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Operations – The bill contains $1.04 billion for USAID – a reduction of $488 million from last year’s level and $705 million below the President’s request. The bill halts new hiring at USAID and stops expansion of facilities overseas associated with that hiring.
Global War on Terror – The bill includes Global War on Terror (GWOT) funding for efforts and activities in Iraq and Afghanistan. In Iraq, GWOT funds will support security forces and police previously funded by the Department of Defense. GWOT funds will also support civilian programs in support of the military’s counterinsurgency efforts in Afghanistan.

Appropriations Committee Releases Fiscal Year 2012 State and Foreign Operations Appropriations Bill | Committee on Appropriations, U.S. House of Representatives

The defense budget comes out of the House. Congress... [made up of mostly (R)s] needs to actually approve the funding & it must be there in the 1st place in order to implement it.

But then you forget the ARB said it wasn't because of that. Do you lie because you don't know? Or do you lie on purpose?

The federal budget is divided into approximately 20 categories known as budget functions. These functions include all spending for a given topic, regardless of the federal agency that oversees the individual federal program. Both the President's budget, submitted annually, and Congress' budget resolution, passed annually, comprise these approximately 20 functions.

Click on the links below to see a description of the types of programs in each budget function...

The National Defense function includes the military activities of the Department of Defense (DoD), the nuclear-weapons related activities of the Department of Energy (DoE) and the National Nuclear Security Administration, the national security activities of several other agencies such as the Selective Service Agency, and portions of the activities of the Coast Guard and the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The programs in this function include: the pay and benefits of active, Guard, and reserve military personnel; DoD operations including training, maintenance of equipment, and facilities; health care for military personnel and dependents; procurement of weapons; research and development; construction of military facilities, including housing; research on nuclear weapons; and the cleanup of nuclear weapons production facilities.

Function 150 contains funding for all U.S. international activities, including: operating U.S. embassies and consulates throughout the world; providing military assistance to allies; aiding developing nations; dispensing economic assistance to fledgling democracies; promoting U.S. exports abroad; making U.S. payments to international organizations; and contributing to international peacekeeping efforts. Funding for all of these activities constitutes about one percent of the federal budget. The major agencies in this function include the Departments of Agriculture, State, and the Treasury; the United States Agency for International Development; and the Millennium Challenge Corporation.

Appropriations Committee Releases Fiscal Year 2012 State and Foreign Operations Appropriations Bill

Washington, Jul 26, 2011 - The House Appropriations Committee today released the fiscal year 2012 State and Foreign Operations Appropriations bill, which will be considered in subcommittee tomorrow. The bill includes a total of $39.6 billion in regular discretionary funding, which is $8.6 billion or 18% below last year’s level. Included in these reductions are cuts back to the fiscal year 2008 levels or below for certain operations and assistance accounts. The bill also includes $7.6 billion designated as Global War on Terror funding, which is $1.1 billion below the President’s request...

Bill Summary:

State Department Operations and Related AgenciesThe bill contains a total of $11.9 billion in discretionary funding for operational costs of the State Department and related agencies – a decrease of $3.9 billion below last year’s level and a $3.1 billion below the President’s request. This includes funding for programs such as diplomatic and consular affairs, embassy security and operations, assessed contributions to international organizations, and international broadcasting. The bill also eliminates temporary pay raises for overseas officers.
United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Operations – The bill contains $1.04 billion for USAID – a reduction of $488 million from last year’s level and $705 million below the President’s request. The bill halts new hiring at USAID and stops expansion of facilities overseas associated with that hiring.
Global War on Terror – The bill includes Global War on Terror (GWOT) funding for efforts and activities in Iraq and Afghanistan. In Iraq, GWOT funds will support security forces and police previously funded by the Department of Defense. GWOT funds will also support civilian programs in support of the military’s counterinsurgency efforts in Afghanistan.

Appropriations Committee Releases Fiscal Year 2012 State and Foreign Operations Appropriations Bill | Committee on Appropriations, U.S. House of Representatives
Too long, didn't read.

Bill Summary:

Too long, didn't read.

No surprise there... that's why I emboldened & highlighted just the important parts. Sorry there were no pics to dumb it down even more for those who care not about the truth.

The saddest thing about this entire thing is that the Republicans have spent all this time using 4 dead Americans as tools.

Actually he did not. The question posed to him in that '60 Minutes' interview said nothing specifically about Benghazi or Ambassador Stevens et al... it was about foreign policy in the Middle East... beginning with the 'Arab Spring'. But don't let that stop you from anything factual... you & the other nutters are on a roll.

^ Fluffers Gotta Fluff.

Progressives hate all human life so it's natural that Obama and Hillary are callous scumbags

This is kind of awesome. The echo chamber is ringing with " she wrote to the Egyptian PM and her own daughter " but America isn't listening and doesn't care.

Nutbags think that Obama and Clinton colluded to lie about the attack to save political ass. As if they were willing to take a risk like that. It's just too stupid for words.

I love how stupid our nutbags are.

So she lied, is on record as lying and you don't care.

Got it

^ Fluffers Gotta Fluff.

Progressives hate all human life so it's natural that Obama and Hillary are callous scumbags

WOW. Now THERE'S an intelligent rebuttal to facts you don't want to acknowledge...LOLOLOLOL....

Transcript of Obama on '60 Minutes'
Published September 24, 2012

The following is a transcript of President Obama on CBS' "60 Minutes."

'...
KROFT: Have recent events in the Middle East given you any pause about your support for the governments that have come to power following the Arab Spring?

OBAMA: Well, I'd said even at the time that this is going to be a rocky path. The question presumes that somehow we could have stopped this wave of change. I think it was absolutely the right thing for us to do to align ourselves with democracy, universal rights, a notion that people have -- have to be able to participate in their own governance. But I -- I was pretty certain and continue to be pretty -- pretty certain that there are going to be bumps in the road because, you know, in a lot of these places, the one organizing principle has been Islam. The one part of society that hasn't been controlled completely by the government. There are strains of extremism, and anti-Americanism, and anti-Western sentiment. And, you know, can -- can be tapped into by demagogues. There will probably be some times where we bump up against some of these countries and have strong disagreements but I do think that over the long term we are more likely to get a Middle East and North Africa that is more peaceful, more prosperous and more aligned with -- with our interests. This is a tumultuous time that we're in. But we can and we will meet those challenges if we stay true to who we are...'

Fluff that.

They will defend this bitch until their dying days...

In their minds / world it's okay to ignore the written facts because Steven's knew it was a dangerous mission...

They claim it politics, yet they did far worst after 911...

The Democrats have proven once again they do not have what it takes to lead under the global terrorism that exist today, we will pay a deep cost for this...

The truth has come out as it usually does and she was not qualified to be SOS and far less qualified to be POTUS!

The enemy we face today has no face, no morals, no ethics and will continue to operate as cowards all because they hate what we have accomplished. Not one of these nations which have had civilizations far longer than ours will ever achieve the over all progress we have here in America and they hate us for it. Yet Hillary, Barack, Nancy, Harry and the scores of liberals will continue to tell us we let fear make our decisions, not logic.

So when we lose this great society our founders fought so hard for and this liberal peace loving group has failed, tell me it's not about fear. Tell me then that they are so intelligent and brave and it could very well be it's too late.

Fear is a natural human sense that we all have to deal with countless times a day, but don't let it get in the way of protecting your loved ones, because you will be labeled as a Neo Con War mongering profiteering Conservative...
Was it Republican held Committees on Benghazi Hearing/committee number 1 or Hearing/committee number 2 or Hearing/committee number 3 or number 4 or number 5 or number 6 or number 7 that was covering up for Obama and Hillary TOO?

Seriously, WAKE UP from this fantasy of yours that the right wing blogosphere convinced you of....

that's called Brainwashing, btw.

We learned that the Obama Administration lied about the video, you still defend it. Who is Brainwashed?

Forum List

Back