She knew all along....

hillary-2016.jpg

[QUOTE="koshergrl, post: 12635839, member: 31640
Lefties admire Hillary BECAUSE she is a corrupt, murderous liar. The same reasons progressives admired Stalin, Hitler, and Pol Pot. She embodies the character traits that devalue life, integrity and honor. She's their kinda gal!!!!

WR5y6AV.jpg
So you'd vote for me if I Ra for president, right?[/QUOTE]

:haha:

so what? She told the committee she took responsibility for Benghazi. Whats so damn difficult to understand?

how damn dumb are RW's ?

She did huh...?
And what were the consequences of accepting that responsibility ?

Gowdy and the group played like she never said a word and kept asking the same stupid ass questions they've been asking in THE OTHER 8 INVESTIGATIONS ..

just like the stupid ass RW's on this board.

And she keeps lying, just like she did in the other investigations. Despite the fact that she's been caught out. Over and over.

Yet she hasn't been charged with a damn thing. I am no Hillary fan- but holy cow--- the nutters probably are lining up for investigation #10- Shirley it can't be far off...:eusa_wall:

Who the hell is Shirley?

I don't know, but never call Leslie Nielson that.

As former US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton testified Thursday at an emotionally charged hearing being held by a House committee investigating the 2012 attacks in Benghazi, Libya, the mother of a CIA operative from Massachusetts who died in the assault refused to turn on the television, and instead, tended to her garden in Woburn.

Massachusetts mother of Benghazi victim won’t watch Clinton’s testimony - The Boston Globe

Barbara Doherty did not watch Clinton’s long-awaited questioning by the House Select Committee on Benghazi, and denounced the panel as politically motivated.

Her son, Glen Doherty, was killed on Sept. 11, 2012 when Islamic militants attacked a US diplomatic base in the war-torn north African nation.

Three other Americans also died at the post, including US Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens.

Doherty, 42, was a former Navy SEAL and “everyone’s best friend,” his mother said.

“I hope this is the end of it,” Barbara Doherty said in a telephone interview. “I’m trying to stay out of this political debacle.”

The GOP-led committee on Benghazi has come under recent scrutiny after House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy, a Republican, implied the committee’s existence was to derail Clinton’s campaign for the Democratic nomination for president.

In his opening statement Thursday, US Representative Trey Gowdy attempted to quell the committee’s critics. Gowdy, the committee’s chairman, said the hearing’s purpose was not to attack Clinton, but to honor the men that died in Libya, including Glen Doherty.

Doherty’s mother disagreed.

“They’re so intent on focusing on one person they’re not looking at the whole picture,” she said, referring to Clinton. “It’s been such a long journey.”

On Thursday, Glen Doherty’s name was mentioned several times during Clinton’s questioning.

Gowdy, in his opening statement, praised the four victims as “Americans who believed in service and sacrifice.”

Massachusetts mother of Benghazi victim won’t watch Clinton’s testimony - The Boston Globe

“It is unacceptable that the Defense Base Act requires federal workers to take out an insurance policy before they are deployed overseas and accepts the payment of insurance premiums from those workers, but fails to provide death benefits to their families or estate solely based on marital and child status,” Lynch stated on his website.

Barbara Doherty said she knew of 80 slain contractors who were unmarried and without children since 1989.

“My child died defending the country and the government says sorry but no one does anything to change the law,” Doherty said, calling the Defense Base Act “outdated.”

If Congress wanted to honor her son, it would work on these policy issues, not question Clinton, she said.

“[Glen] wasn’t political at all,” Doherty said, adding that she still communicates with his well-wishers from across the world. “He saved the lives of many people and he was an exceptional human being.”

If Benghazi had happened under Bush and Rice/Powell the left would be losing their collective minds. Stop the BS charade you frauds

Could you supply a link showing her saying that, in context, pretty please...

Woods explained, “I do appreciate her taking the time from her schedule to meet with the four families. While we were in the pod over there with our family she came over shook my hand and I reached out and hugged her shoulder. Her countenance was not good. And she made the statement to me that first of all she was sorry and then she said ‘We will make sure the person who made that film is arrested and prosecuted.’ ” Clinton was referring to a controversial YouTube film that the Obama administration claimed inspired the “spontaneous protests” that led to the attacks.

Source: Father of Navy SEAL killed at Libyan embassy reveals the shocking details of his meeting with Obama, Biden, and Clinton in interview with Glenn Beck

And how exactly is that taking responsibility for the death of four Americans?

You might be right about Clinton. I'm not convinced Bill'ary is good for the Democratic Party, especially after capitulating with Wall Street against Labor/Unions in the 90s.

But here is the problem. Your desire to stop the Clinton's at any cost makes it hard for people to accept your version of the facts. Your party has an overlapping set of institutions - think tanks, print and digital media, political action committees named "Stop Hillary", etc. These institutions provide incentives to anyone who produces information that harms Hillary. They and you are literally at war.

In your defense. It is very obvious to an outside observer that you deeply believe Hillary is evil, and that you are morally obligated and psychologically compelled to say whatever is necessary to keep her from winning the presidency and, thus, stop her from destroying your country. I have no doubt that you believe Hillary lies about everything. I'm inclined to agree with you here. I think that, like any politician, she puts a spin on nearly everything in order to make herself look better, and she could have easily made terrible mistakes, ethical and otherwise, while Secretary of State. So I wouldn't be surprised if some of your suspicions are true. But your party's willingness to distort and invent facts to stop her makes it impossible to take you seriously. Your desire to destroy Hillary at all costs is too transparent. And, like I said, I don't think you are destroying her because you are evil. I think you are acting out of fear over the fate of your country.

But there is a deeper complication that I can't square.

If you cared about American lives, you would have raised a concern when George Bush ignored a August 2001 memo warning of an impending attack using planes & skyscrapers. Your leading presidential candidate says that Bush acted with terrible negligence in his handling of the Iraq War. Do you know what happened because of that negligence which Trump asserts? 5,000+ dead Americans - yet your side asked for no investigation. Don't you at least want to find out what happened with our 9/11 preparedness? After being warned of an impending terrorist attack using planes and skyscrapers, why didn't we have scramble ready planes to meet the planes after they went off course? This is inexcusable and it makes Clinton's alleged errors look like nothing. And what about the intelligence surrounding the resulting Iraq War? And what about the execution of the war itself? Why didn't you - in your concern for American lives - ask for any investigations . . . so that we could learn from the experience and improve our methods for the next crisis?

Point is: you never - and I mean never - take action against a sitting Republican president or high ranking Republican official. So we know that you are just a partisan who is doing everything possible to help your party win. You are a political actor and not a truth teller. You are a deeply partisan hack who is doing all he can to stop Hillary.
You think Nixon would have left office if Repubs hadn't demanded that he do so? Don't insult us with your rants if you don't know what you're talking about. Or are you just a liar?

After Nixon was completely disgraced? Did he have a choice? Thankfully he had his day in court and spent a couple years in prison because the next Republican President totally didn't pardon him.

Good thing he didn't commit the ultimate sin of lying about a blowjob.
You mean "commit perjury and obstruct justice during sexual assault investigation" but ok.

The saddest thing about this entire thing is that the Republicans have spent all this time using 4 dead Americans as tools.

What's sadder is you idiot loons could care less about four dead Americans, just keep protecting the one that got them killed. That's pathetic

She got them killed?

She did not put the weapons in the hands of the terrorists.

She did not fire any weapon that killed those four men.

Did she make some mistakes?

She agreed she did, and took responsibility, but that does not satisfy those like you.

So I will assume you want her to be convicted for the deaths of those four men and what would her punishment be?
I'm not so sure she didn't put weapons, and information, in the hands of the terrorists.

If Benghazi had happened under Bush and Rice/Powell the left would be losing their collective minds. Stop the BS charade you frauds
It happened thirteen times with many deaths. The investigation into 9/11, with 3000 deaths, was over more quickly.

LOL Are you drinking...again
Do there were not 13 attacks on embassies or consulates under Bush? 9/11 never happened? If I did have a drink every time you post something stupid, I'd be shitfaced every day by noon.

Woods explained, “I do appreciate her taking the time from her schedule to meet with the four families. While we were in the pod over there with our family she came over shook my hand and I reached out and hugged her shoulder. Her countenance was not good. And she made the statement to me that first of all she was sorry and then she said ‘We will make sure the person who made that film is arrested and prosecuted.’ ” Clinton was referring to a controversial YouTube film that the Obama administration claimed inspired the “spontaneous protests” that led to the attacks.

Source: Father of Navy SEAL killed at Libyan embassy reveals the shocking details of his meeting with Obama, Biden, and Clinton in interview with Glenn Beck

this might clear this up for you...

Here is what the 7th Benghazi hearing concluded...

The House Intelligence Committee, a REPUBLICAN committee, who have the super duper top secret clearance to get down to the nitty gritty...

all of it at the link http://bigstory.ap.org/article/ecc3...se-intel-panel-debunks-many-benghazi-theories

In the aftermath of the attacks, Republicans criticized the Obama administration and its then-secretary of state, Hillary Rodham Clinton, who is expected to run for president in 2016. People in and out of government have alleged that a CIA response team was ordered to "stand down" after the State Department compound came under attack, that a military rescue was nixed, that officials intentionally downplayed the role of al-Qaida figures in the attack, and that Stevens and the CIA were involved in a secret operation to spirit weapons out of Libya and into the hands of Syrian rebels.

None of that is true, according to the House Intelligence Committee report...

"We spent thousands of hours asking questions, poring over documents, reviewing intelligence assessments, reading cables and emails, and held a total of 20 committee events and hearings," said Rep. Mike Rogers, R-Mich., the committee's chairman, and Rep. C.A. Dutch Ruppersberger of Maryland, the ranking Democrat, in a joint statement.

"We conducted detailed interviews with senior intelligence officials from Benghazi and Tripoli as well as eight security personnel on the ground in Benghazi that night. Based on the testimony and the documents we reviewed, we concluded that all the CIA officers in Benghazi were heroes. Their actions saved lives," they said.

Rep. Adam Schiff, a California Democrat who serves on the intelligence panel and the Benghazi select committee, said, "It's my hope that this report will put to rest many of the questions that have been asked and answered yet again, and that the Benghazi Select Committee will accept these findings and instead focus its attention on the State Department's progress in securing our facilities around the world and standing up our fast response capabilities."

Some of the harshest charges have been leveled at Rice, now Obama's national security adviser, who represented the Obama administration on Sunday talk shows the weekend after the attack. Rice repeated talking points that wrongly described a protest over a video deemed offensive to Muslims.

But Rice's comments were based on faulty intelligence from multiple agencies, according to the report. Analysts received 21 reports that a protest occurred in Benghazi, the report said —14 from the Open Source Center, which reviews news reports; one from the CIA; two from the Defense Department; and four from the National Security Agency.

In the years since, some participants in the attack have said they were motivated by the video. The attackers were a mix of extremists and hangers on, the investigation found.

and the hearing was invaluable for the clarity it provided.

"Here’s what the Benghazi committee found in Thursday’s hearing. Two hours into Mrs. Clinton’s testimony, Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan referred to an email Mrs. Clinton sent to her daughter, Chelsea, at 11:12 the night of the attack, or 45 minutes after the secretary of state had issued a statement blaming YouTube-inflamed mobs."

"That same evening, Mrs. Clinton spoke on the phone with Libyan President Mohamed Magariaf, around 8 p.m. The notes from that conversation, in a State Department email, describe her as saying: “We have asked for the Libyan government to provide additional security to the compound immediately as there is a gun battle ongoing, which I understand Ansar as Sharia [sic] is claiming responsibility for.” Ansar al Sharia is al Qaeda’s affiliate on the Arabian Peninsula. So several hours into the attack, Mrs. Clinton already believed that al Qaeda was attacking U.S. facilities."

"The next afternoon, Mrs. Clinton had a call with the Egyptian Prime Minister Hesham Kandil. The notes from it are absolutely damning. The secretary of state tells him: “We know that the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack—not a protest.” And yet Mrs. Clinton, and Ms. Rice and Mr. Obama for days and days continued to spin the video lie."

She Knew All Along

so what? She told the committee she took responsibility for Benghazi. Whats so damn difficult to understand?

how damn dumb are RW's ?

OK, what does that mean? What is she exactly taking responsibility for? The death of Stevens and 3 others? What is the penalty for taking such responsibility?

this might clear this up for you...

Here is what the 7th Benghazi hearing concluded...

The House Intelligence Committee, a REPUBLICAN committee, who have the super duper top secret clearance to get down to the nitty gritty...

all of it at the link http://bigstory.ap.org/article/ecc3...se-intel-panel-debunks-many-benghazi-theories

In the aftermath of the attacks, Republicans criticized the Obama administration and its then-secretary of state, Hillary Rodham Clinton, who is expected to run for president in 2016. People in and out of government have alleged that a CIA response team was ordered to "stand down" after the State Department compound came under attack, that a military rescue was nixed, that officials intentionally downplayed the role of al-Qaida figures in the attack, and that Stevens and the CIA were involved in a secret operation to spirit weapons out of Libya and into the hands of Syrian rebels.

None of that is true, according to the House Intelligence Committee report...

"We spent thousands of hours asking questions, poring over documents, reviewing intelligence assessments, reading cables and emails, and held a total of 20 committee events and hearings," said Rep. Mike Rogers, R-Mich., the committee's chairman, and Rep. C.A. Dutch Ruppersberger of Maryland, the ranking Democrat, in a joint statement.

"We conducted detailed interviews with senior intelligence officials from Benghazi and Tripoli as well as eight security personnel on the ground in Benghazi that night. Based on the testimony and the documents we reviewed, we concluded that all the CIA officers in Benghazi were heroes. Their actions saved lives," they said.

Rep. Adam Schiff, a California Democrat who serves on the intelligence panel and the Benghazi select committee, said, "It's my hope that this report will put to rest many of the questions that have been asked and answered yet again, and that the Benghazi Select Committee will accept these findings and instead focus its attention on the State Department's progress in securing our facilities around the world and standing up our fast response capabilities."

Some of the harshest charges have been leveled at Rice, now Obama's national security adviser, who represented the Obama administration on Sunday talk shows the weekend after the attack. Rice repeated talking points that wrongly described a protest over a video deemed offensive to Muslims.

But Rice's comments were based on faulty intelligence from multiple agencies, according to the report. Analysts received 21 reports that a protest occurred in Benghazi, the report said —14 from the Open Source Center, which reviews news reports; one from the CIA; two from the Defense Department; and four from the National Security Agency.

In the years since, some participants in the attack have said they were motivated by the video. The attackers were a mix of extremists and hangers on, the investigation found.

I provide the quote and you provide what........she said it........she knew it wasnt true........next

Forum List

Back