She Sorta' LOOKS Like Sarah Palin....She Sorta' Dresses Like Sarah Palin...BUT

She will be part of the most shocking election in a while. Not only will republicans NOT win the senate they will lose ground. They will lose a seat in Kentucky and lose a seat in Georgia! Good luck to Grimes and Nunn!

And leprechauns will be found dancing around the Washington Monument as gold rains down from the skies.

she's a lot prettier than Palin (imho)
and if she beats a powerful incumbent like McConnell, folks will be forced to take her very seriously.
But that's a big if.

I see some assholes showed up to her victory speech to boo and chant "We want Mitch."

That behavior is some real class right there, isn't it? It is a microcosm of what is wrong with American politics today.

Nevertheless, as much as I believe Mitch McConnell is the most spineless Establishment Republican to come down the pike in a very long time, I do not wish for Grimes to succeed. And I don't believe she will.

If the people of Kentucky see the Senate is within the grasp of a Republican majority, they are going to want their guy from their state to be at the head of that majority.

Last edited:
I see some assholes showed up to her victory speech to boo and chant "We want Mitch."

That behavior is some real class right there, isn't it? It is a microcosm of what is wrong with American politics today.

Nevertheless, as much as I believe Mitch McConnell is the most spineless Establishment Republican to come down the pike in a very long time, I do not wish for Grimes to succeed. And I don't believe she will.

If the people of Kentucky see the Senate is within the grasp of a Republican majority, they are going to want their guy from their state to be at the head of that majority.

I would consider a Grimes win a HUGE upset. One of the biggest I can remember. But right now she is only one-half of one percentage point behind. (RCP poll average)

That alone is a big surprise to me.

and if she beats a powerful incumbent like McConnell, folks will be forced to take her very seriously.
But that's a big if.

She's actually beating Mitch in many polls. And McConnell's less popular in Kentucky than Obama. :D

She will be part of the most shocking election in a while. Not only will republicans NOT win the senate they will lose ground. They will lose a seat in Kentucky and lose a seat in Georgia! Good luck to Grimes and Nunn!

And leprechauns will be found dancing around the Washington Monument as gold rains down from the skies.

-----------------------
hahaha-024.gif

But that's a big if.

Yes she is prettier, Palin has that lazy eye that makes her look psychotic. This woman can beat McConnell and make her mark in DC. Time for Mitch to go.

well thank goodness she doesn't look like Hillary

good grief, you people and Palin still...

so now looks is a criteria, if it was the Democrats would never win....lol

Last edited:
well thank goodness she doesn't look like Hillary

good grief, you people and Palin still...

so now looks is a criteria, if it was the Democrats would never win....lol

^^

Mentions Hillary in a thread not about Hillary.

Then complain that others brought up Palin.

But that's a big if.

She's actually beating Mitch in many polls. And McConnell's less popular in Kentucky than Obama. :D

But McConnell has the power and the money of a very powerful incumbent behind him. It's a tall order - but yeah I'm flabbergasted by the polls. But I would expect that when he turns his attention, his machine, and his money to put Grimes in his sites, those polls may move in his favor - big time.

Forum List

Back