She was another pschco witch lefty from hell

So the cops interviewed her before shooting the place up. FOR having such a deep grudge agaist them. Found her near the place FFS
THESE people should be the ones to defend us? THEY should be the ones to determine if we lose rights without due process?
You are all morons.
Do you get the feeling law enforcement generally needs better training on mental health issues and such?
Our think our CITIZENS need it more than those idiots.
Anyone willing to GIVE rights away shoudl be evaluated. Or sent to a dictatorship for a couple years.
No one is asking you to give up your right to bear arms.

So the cops interviewed her before shooting the place up. FOR having such a deep grudge agaist them. Found her near the place FFS
THESE people should be the ones to defend us? THEY should be the ones to determine if we lose rights without due process?
You are all morons.
Do you get the feeling law enforcement generally needs better training on mental health issues and such?
Anyone willing to GIVE rights away shoudl be evaluated. Or sent to a dictatorship for a couple years.
Stop fucking LYING OL. It doesnt look good on you.
Maybe YOU arent (right now...) but there are MANY people doing JUST that.

I do, of course.

I also get the feeling that we cannot expect them to protect us. They work best at solving the crimes and apprehending the perpetrators after the fact.

We are responsible for our own security.

Police protect themselves with semi-automatic handguns and rifles. They face a threat similar to the threat we face. We should have equal arms to respond to the same threat.

:dunno:

Absolutely, just remember this statement; "When seconds count, the police are minutes away"

You are all morons.

You are NOT correct.

You are all morons.
I haven't met a single one irl and I have only heard one here--Derp. On tv analysis, I don't hear it either.
So rest easy. If you guys can't be reasonable about getting this problem under control, things MAY get out of control and get extreme like you fear. You should be all over trying to stop gun violence, right in the middle of it, not fighting it tooth and nail. If you've got a great idea, start pushing it. Then people will be more likely to listen and compromise.
Turning everyone who even wants background checks or limited magazines into a gun confiscating Marxist is stupid and it isn't going to help your cause. You need to know your enemy. You're all tilting at windmills right now.

You are all morons.

You are NOT correct.

the only people anyone thinks shouldn't be armed, little one, are crazies, criminals and spouse abusers. unless you're one of those things, you might want to stop lying.

You are all morons.
I haven't met a single one irl and I have only heard one here--Derp. On tv analysis, I don't hear it either.
So rest easy. If you guys can't be reasonable about getting this problem under control, things MAY get out of control and get extreme like you fear. You should be all over trying to stop gun violence, right in the middle of it, not fighting it tooth and nail. If you've got a great idea, start pushing it. Then people will be more likely to listen and compromise.
Turning everyone who even wants background checks or limited magazines into a gun confiscating Marxist is stupid and it isn't going to help your cause. You need to know your enemy. You're all tilting at windmills right now.
Impeding on 99.999% of the population for a handful of crazies ISNT rational. Thats the problem. Another problem is, the biggest problem, society, wont even get addressed.
"smaller magazines" yea like maybe that 10 rd mag cruz used?
Maybe you guys should come up with RATIONAL options yourselves.
You said yesterday "maybe they should ban all of them then". Maybe it was Monday IDK but derp the DERP isnt the only one. Watch the news. Listen to people talk. Someone i know personally said that the other day. And she lives in TN.You guys keep making me so sick to my stomach with your cowardly, statist bullshit everyday, its hard to tell mondays outrage over tuesdays..
Face it, you guys are outraged over guns that kill LESS THAN KNIVES.
Apparently, its "rational" to be calm over 10 people getting killed in 7 instances, than 10 during 1. Which is one of the most retarded things i have ever heard of.
Because the biggest problems with gun violence dont catch much outrage at all.
But let ONE FUCKING PERSON kill a bunch of people in one setting and you want to ban everything he used.
Not to mention, its fucking stupid to say you just want to ban one or two guns. What do you think you knee jerkers are going to do when a mass shooting happens with a different one? You think that will just pass? LOL
STOP knee jerking and quit saying "ban"

You are all morons.

You are NOT correct.

the only people anyone thinks shouldn't be armed, little one, are crazies, criminals and spouse abusers. unless you're one of those things, you might want to stop lying.
Derp just said he thought civilian possession of firearms should stop.
That is just on THIS forum..
Please, stop lying my jew sister. God hates liars.

Our cops just started a mental health training -- it'll be good for them. Probably half the people they deal with in any given week are half crazy. Some cops instinctively know how to handle situations like Miss Crazy Pants the YouTube shooter; others don't. The others may be the ones who get sent on the call, though.
Well, given that all women are crazy and make up roughly half the population, I would say that is correct.
:auiqs.jpg:
:beer:

Impeding on 99.999% of the population for a handful of crazies ISNT rational. Thats the problem. Another problem is, the biggest problem, society, wont even get addressed.
You said yesterday "maybe they should ban all of them then". Maybe it was Monday IDK but derp the DERP isnt the only one. Watch the news. Listen to people talk. Someone i know personally said that the other day. And she lives in TN.You guys keep making me so sick to my stomach with your cowardly, statist bullshit everyday, its hard to tell mondays outrage over tuesdays..
Apparently, its "rational" to be calm over 10 people getting killed in 7 instances, than 10 during 1. Which is one of the most retarded things i have ever heard of.
But let ONE FUCKING PERSON kill a bunch of people in one setting and you want to ban everything he used.
Not to mention, its fucking stupid to say you just want to ban one or two guns. What do you think you knee jerkers are going to do when a mass shooting happens with a different one? You think that will just pass? LOL
Okay, don't listen to me. Don't say I didn't warn you, though.

You are NOT correct.

OH MY GOD ! ONE PERSON SAID THAT!!! AND EVERYONE ELSE IS LYING TO ME AND THEY ARE ALL CONSPIRING TO TAKE EVERY ONE OF MY GUNS!
C'mon, TN. Stop following the stupid crowd on this.

Okay, don't listen to me. Don't say I didn't warn you, though.
LOL oh my god. Are you serious with that shit?

You are NOT correct.

OH MY GOD ! ONE PERSON SAID THAT!!! AND EVERYONE ELSE IS LYING TO ME AND THEY ARE ALL CONSPIRING TO TAKE EVERY ONE OF MY GUNS!
You fucking said it too!
Thats just on THIS forum. My gawd woman. Turn on the tv. Talk to people. Its EVERYWHERE
You are both fucking liars.

You are all morons.

WRONG.

The Assault Weapons Ban of 2018 will prohibit the sale, transfer, production, and importation of:

· Semi-automatic rifles and pistols with a military-style feature that can accept a detachable magazine;

· Semi-automatic rifles with a fixed magazine that can hold more than 10 rounds;

· Semi-automatic shotguns with a military-style feature;

· Any ammunition feeding device that can hold more than 10 rounds;

· And 205 specifically-named and listed firearms.​

Assault Weapons Ban of 2018, Introduced by David N. Cicilline of Rhode Island. - GAT Daily (Guns Ammo Tactical)

https://cicilline.house.gov/sites/cicilline.house.gov/files/images/Assault_Weapons_Ban_of_2018.pdf

See also:

Sign the petition: Repeal the Second Amendment Now

Opinion | John Paul Stevens: Repeal the Second Amendment

Repeal the Second Amendment? Almost Half of Democrats Say Yes | National Review

NYT Columnist: Let's Repeal the Second Amendment

Analysis | One in five Americans wants the Second Amendment to be repealed, national survey finds

Larry King Says the Second Amendment Was Created to Fight Off Slave Uprisings

See also - this is just a continuation of long standing attempts:

2013 - Why It's Time to Repeal the Second Amendment

2015 - Repeal the Second Amendment

More from the actual fucking bill Dems put forward:

(30) The term ‘semiautomatic pistol’ means any repeating pistol that

‘‘(A) utilizes a portion of the energy of a firing cartridge to extract the fired cartridge case and chamber the next round; and

‘‘(B) requires a separate pull of the trigger to fire each cartridge.

‘‘(31) The term ‘semiautomatic shotgun’ means any repeating shotgun that

‘‘(A) utilizes a portion of the energy of a firing cartridge to extract the fired cartridge case and chamber the next round; and

‘‘(B) requires a separate pull of the trigger to fire each cartridge.’’; and
(2) by adding at the end the following:
‘‘(36) The term ‘semiautomatic assault weapon’ means any of the following, regardless of country of manufacture or caliber of ammunition accepted:

‘‘(A) A semiautomatic rifle that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and any 1 of the following:

‘‘(i) A pistol grip.
‘‘(ii) A forward grip.
‘‘(iii) A folding, telescoping, or detachable stock.
‘‘(iv) A grenade launcher or rocket launcher.
‘‘(v) A barrel shroud.
‘‘(vi) A threaded barrel.​

‘‘(B) A semiautomatic rifle that has a fixed magazine with the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds, except for an attached tubular device designed to accept, and capable of operating only with .22 caliber rimfire ammunition.
‘‘(C) Any part, combination of parts, component, device, attachment, or accessory that is designed or functions to accelerate the rate of fire of a semiautomatic rifle but not convert the semiautomatic rifle into a machinegun

‘‘(H) All of the following rifles, copies, duplicates, variants, or altered facsimiles with the capability of any such weapon thereof:

‘‘(i) All AK types, including the following:
‘‘(I) AK, AK47, AK47S, AK–74, AKM, AKS, ARM, MAK90, MISR, NHM90, NHM91, Rock River Arms LAR–47, SA85, SA93, Vector Arms AK–47, VEPR, WASR–10, and WUM.
‘‘(II) IZHMASH Saiga AK.
‘‘(III) MAADI AK47 and ARM.
‘‘(IV) Norinco 56S, 56S2, 84S, and 86S.
‘‘(V) Poly Technologies AK47 and AKS.​

‘‘(ii) All AR types, including the following:
‘‘(I) AR–10.
‘‘(II) AR–15.
‘‘(III) Alexander Arms Overmatch Plus 16.
‘‘(IV) Armalite M15 22LR Carbine.
‘‘(V) Armalite M15–T.
‘‘(VI) Barrett REC7.
‘‘(VII) Beretta AR–70.
‘‘(VIII) Black Rain Ordnance Recon Scout.
‘‘(IX) Bushmaster ACR.
‘‘(X) Bushmaster Carbon 15.
‘‘(XI) Bushmaster MOE series.
‘‘(XII) Bushmaster XM15.
‘‘(XIII) Chiappa Firearms MFour rifles.
‘‘(XIV) Colt Match Target rifles.
‘‘(XV) CORE Rifle Systems CORE15 rifles.
‘‘(XVI) Daniel Defense M4A1 rifles.
‘‘(XVII) Devil Dog Arms 15 Series rifles.
‘‘(XVIII) Diamondback DB15 rifles.
‘‘(XIX) DoubleStar AR rifles.
‘‘(XX) DPMS Tactical rifles.
‘‘(XXI) DSA Inc. ZM–4 Carbine.
‘‘(XXII) Heckler & Koch MR556.
‘‘(XXIII) High Standard HSA–15 rifles.
‘‘(XXIV) Jesse James Nomad AR–15 rifle.
‘‘(XXV) Knight’s Armament SR–15
‘‘(XXVI) Lancer L15 rifles.
‘‘(XXVII) MGI Hydra Series rifles.
‘‘(XXVIII) Mossberg MMR Tactical rifles.
‘‘(XXIX) Noreen Firearms BN 36 rifle.
‘‘(XXX) Olympic Arms.
‘‘(XXXI) POF USA P415.
‘‘(XXXII) Precision Firearms AR rifles.
‘‘(XXXIII) Remington R–15 rifles.
‘‘(XXXIV) Rhino Arms AR rifles.
‘‘(XXXV) Rock River Arms LAR–15.
‘‘(XXXVI) Sig Sauer SIG516 rifles and MCX rifles.
‘‘(XXXVII) SKS with a detachable magazine.
‘‘(XXXVIII) Smith & Wesson M&P15 rifles.
‘‘(XXXIX) Stag Arms AR rifles.
‘‘(XL) Sturm, Ruger & Co. SR556 and AR–556 rifles.
‘‘(XLI) Uselton Arms Air-Lite M–4 15 rifles.
‘‘(XLII) Windham Weaponry AR rifles.
‘‘(XLIII) WMD Guns Big Beast
‘‘(XLIV) Yankee Hill Machine Company, Inc. YHM–15 rifles.​

‘‘(iii) Barrett M107A1.

‘‘(iv) Barrett M82A1.

‘‘(v) Beretta CX4 Storm.

‘‘(vi) Calico Liberty Series.​

‘‘(xiii) All Thompson types, including the following:
‘‘(I) Thompson TA510D.
‘‘(II) Thompson TA5.
‘‘(xiv) All UZI types, including Micro-UZI.​

‘‘(J) All of the following shotguns, copies, duplicates, variants, or altered facsimiles with the capability of any such weapon thereof:

‘‘(i) DERYA Anakon MC–1980, Anakon SD12.

‘‘(ii) Doruk Lethal shotguns.

‘‘(iii) Franchi LAW–12 and SPAS 12.

‘‘(iv) All IZHMASH Saiga 12 types, including the following:
‘‘(I) IZHMASH Saiga 12.
‘‘(II) IZHMASH Saiga 12S.
‘‘(III) IZHMASH Saiga 12S EXP-01.
‘‘(IV) IZHMASH Saiga 12K.
‘‘(V) IZHMASH Saiga 12K–030.
‘‘(VI) IZHMASH Saiga 12K–040 Taktika.
‘‘(v) Streetsweeper.

‘‘(vi) Striker 12.​

‘‘(K) All belt-fed semiautomatic firearms, including TNW M2HB and FN M2495.

‘‘(L) Any combination of parts from which a firearm described in subparagraphs (A) through (k) can be assembled.

‘‘(M) The frame or receiver of a rifle or shotgun described in subparagraph (A), (B), (C), (F), (G), (H), (J), or (K).

Last edited:
Shove that reality up your opinion that no one is trying to take anyone's guns...

FYI - that bill bans all but one of guns we own simply because my husband happens to be 5' 3" and needs a shorter stock. It even bans the rifle he uses for caribou and moose hunting, because it has a removable barrel so it's easier to hike through the woods with.

*The gun it doesn't ban is a revolver that we bought to shoot grizzly's - a gun that I cannot even fire because it would very likely break both my wrists from the recoil...

Last edited:

You are NOT correct.

You fucking said it too!
Thats just on THIS forum. My gawd woman. Turn on the tv. Talk to people. Its EVERYWHERE
You are both fucking liars.
I had a moment of frustration after trying to talk to Iceberg about this subject for a number of hours, and I took it back within a few posts. You would have had a moment, too. I didn't mean it.
Don't call me a liar, TN, please. It is actually important that somehow you folks wake up to the truth of what is being proposed! It frightens me that the NRA or Breitbart or whoever the hell is putting this crazy shit in your minds.

Law Enforcement needs a Teleporter and you need a gun to protect yourself because they just aren’t going to get there.

You are all morons.

Forum List

Back