Sheriff Clarke plagiarized his college thesis on Homeland Security

The problem these day's, is that the people have been brainwashed, and they have taken up sides to become part of the problem as well.. Only laws protecting privacy can do the job, and stop the bull crap. If criminal activity is suspected, then the proper channels should be followed within the law, and illegal search and seizures of information by unlawful people should stop or be stopped immediately. The media is not the law, and if they stumble upon something it should be reported to law enforcement, and not air it before it is reported. If aired before reporting it to the law, then the information is tainted, and therefore could be deemed unworthy to use in a court room setting.

We're talking academic violations, not criminal one's.

It turns out that Sheriff Clark, who just took a homeland security job offered by Donald Trump, plagiarized his college thesis on Homeland security. Sheriff David Clarke plagiarized portions of his master's thesis on homeland security

Trump was overheard saying it's Obama's fault.
. It should be made illegal for people to dig into Clark's past to judge his current position or job title in life. Now if he is found to do something wrong in the job he is given, and an investigation insues, then fine if it is found out by those on the sidelines that there were things that could have presented problems in his current job status or position after being ousted or charged. Now what that would represent in as far as aiding or assisting in the investigation would be highly subjective. The digging up of information without reasonable cause or a warrant issued by a judge should end immediately in this country. Privacy rights should be restored in this country. The idea that people's privacy can be trampled on, and violated without probable cause, and then without a warrant being issued to the proper authorities by a judge for investigation purposes where wrong doing may have occurred is unbelievable to most Americans these days.. The trend today is based upon the simple assumption that if someone wants to, then they can stalk people, and dig up information on them illegally as if that is somehow their right to do so. The laws of illegal search and seizure should kick in on the information highway just as it does on the literal highways and byways when dealing with people in that respect as well... The selling of people's information without their consent should be highly illegal as well in this nation under the law.
I was under the impression that the United States Senate is supposed to check the credentials for cabinet positions.
Not a Cabinet Position....his boss is tho.
Check your source again and you will find "Any cabinet-level position requires approval by the Senate, and a number of positions below cabinet-level (top undersecretaries in many agencies, for example; the people who serve directly beneath the cabinet appointees) are subject to Senate approval as a result of legislation placing them under that authority."
Which cabinet appointments require senate approval? - Quora

It should be made illegal for people to dig into Clark's or anyone's past in order to judge his current position or job title in life.

Did you tell that to Trump for spending 5 years trying to prove Obama was born in Kenya?
. Like I said the law should be created, and then passed, and then enforced. Privacy rights needs to return to this nation, and people are now finding out how important it is for that to happen.

The problem these day's, is that the people have been brainwashed, and they have taken up sides to become part of the problem as well.. Only laws protecting privacy can do the job, and stop the bull crap. If criminal activity is suspected, then the proper channels should be followed within the law, and illegal search and seizures of information by unlawful people should stop or be stopped immediately. The media is not the law, and if they stumble upon something it should be reported to law enforcement, and not air it before it is reported. If aired before reporting it to the law, then the information is tainted, and therefore could be deemed unworthy to use in a court room setting.

We're talking academic violations, not criminal one's.
. Causes character damage, and it should be criminal to do so without a warrant.

It turns out that Sheriff Clark, who just took a homeland security job offered by Donald Trump, plagiarized his college thesis on Homeland security. Sheriff David Clarke plagiarized portions of his master's thesis on homeland security

. It should be made illegal for people to dig into Clark's past to judge his current position or job title in life. Now if he is found to do something wrong in the job he is given, and an investigation insues, then fine if it is found out by those on the sidelines that there were things that could have presented problems in his current job status or position after being ousted or charged. Now what that would represent in as far as aiding or assisting in the investigation would be highly subjective. The digging up of information without reasonable cause or a warrant issued by a judge should end immediately in this country. Privacy rights should be restored in this country. The idea that people's privacy can be trampled on, and violated without probable cause, and then without a warrant being issued to the proper authorities by a judge for investigation purposes where wrong doing may have occurred is unbelievable to most Americans these days.. The trend today is based upon the simple assumption that if someone wants to, then they can stalk people, and dig up information on them illegally as if that is somehow their right to do so. The laws of illegal search and seizure should kick in on the information highway just as it does on the literal highways and byways when dealing with people in that respect as well... The selling of people's information without their consent should be highly illegal as well in this nation under the law.
I was under the impression that the United States Senate is supposed to check the credentials for cabinet positions.
. They are legal to do so, but how many are illegally obtaining or looking for information to politically assassinate someone these days ? It is a practice that should end immediately, and if it doesn't heads should roll.
Although the Senate is supposed to be a check on the Executive, it has to be admitted that American government has been undermined by partisan politics. With a Republican majority in the Senate, there is a tendency to neglect its role as a check on the President. In this case, the fourth estate (press and tv) will need to take-up the slack and do the job of checking where the Senate will not. Otherwise, the people will not know what is going-on. The people have lost confidence in the government to do its job.
. The problem these day's, is that the people have been brainwashed, and they have taken up sides to become part of the problem as well.. Only laws protecting privacy can do the job, and stop the bull crap. If criminal activity is suspected, then the proper channels should be followed within the law, and illegal search and seizures of information by unlawful people should stop or be stopped immediately. The media is not the law, and if they stumble upon something it should be reported to law enforcement, and not air it before it is reported. If aired before reporting it to the law, then the information is tainted, and therefore could be deemed unworthy to use in a court room setting.
Freedom of the press to report on the government is protected by the Constitution in order to have a well-informed people. We cannot get our news about politics from politicians alone.

What kind of retardedness is this?

There was no "Homeland Security" when David Clarke was in college.

How do I know? He's older than me and there was no "Homeland Security" when I was in college, either.

Somebody didn't think that lie through very far, huh?
That was my first thought as well.

A spokesperson for the Naval Postgraduate School told CNN that they would launch a plagiarism review in light of the news. BloggerAdam Steinbach has noted that Clarke’s dissertation has been pulled from the Naval Postgraduate School’s website:

Milwaukee County sheriff David Clarkereportedly plagiarized several parts of his 2013 master’s thesis on U.S. homeland security.

Sheriff David Clarke Reportedly Plagiarized 47 Parts of his Homeland Security Master’s Thesis

Sheriff Clarke is the most amazing person! God Bless Sheriff Clarke! :clap2::clap2:

He will always come out winning!

What kind of retardedness is this?

There was no "Homeland Security" when David Clarke was in college.

How do I know? He's older than me and there was no "Homeland Security" when I was in college, either.

Somebody didn't think that lie through very far, huh?
You are retarded. How do I know? Because Clarke wrote his thesis in 2013, and the Homeland security Department was formed in 2002, you vast moron.

I was under the impression that "Homeland Security" is an unnecessary government agency W. formed after 9/11/2001, giving it broad,

sweeping, unconstitutional powers.

Being I was done with college by 2001 and David Clarke is older than me, well;

I call bullshit on the OP. The guy was born in 1952, you think he wasn't done

with college before 2002? :cuckoo:
Clarke wrote his thesis in 2013. The thesis is available in the article, dimwit

. It should be made illegal for people to dig into Clark's or anyone's past in order to judge his current position or job title in life. .
Au contraire, you should have dug into his past a like deeper, since you can't even spell Clarke.

Sheriff Clarke was also in charge of the jails where at least one person
was tortured and killed... When Jeff Sessions heard about this he told Trump
We have to get this guy... He's one of us.

Sheriff Clarke:

2B8E8CC900000578-3206161-Milwaukee_Sheriff_David_Clarke_who_manages_the_largest_local_law-a-2_1440174046402.jpg

Walmart Greeter

14.jpg

Apparently Clarke has a long way to go to match that guy's valorous achievements lol.

Forum List

Back