Sheriff Clarke plagiarized his college thesis on Homeland Security

The state is run and controlled by republicans. OK?

The governor is a republican. The legislature is majority republican Their decisions affect cities regardless f what party the mayor is.

David Clarke is a joke, Plain and simple.
Your the joke plain and simple minded dumbocrate and no links to back you up. Another left-wing moron, welcome aboard fool...:bye1:

The governor is a republican. The legislature is majority republican Their decisions affect cities regardless f what party the mayor is.

Your the joke plain and simple minded dumbocrate and no links to back you up. Another left-wing moron, welcome aboard fool...:bye1:

And exactly what links do you have to back up everything you say?

I'm shocked...

...mostly to learn that he went to college...
A Black man can't go to college ?

David Clarke is an idiot.
Why because he doesn't spew the Democratic Party Dogma ?

Because he's a liar who killed a man in his own jail.

Because crime has increased in his county exponentially while he does interviews on fox news all week.

Under his Law enforcement administration Milwaukee is less safe.

And he denigrates his own people for fame and money. But whites like you love sellouts. They validate your racism and you use them to support your is.

There is no democratic party dogma. However there is disingenuous revision of history by republicans.

These are a few reasons why I say Clarke is an idiot. He apparently thinks he's Wyatt Earp.

th
One line of that dogma is any black person who doesn't agree with the Democratic Party is a sell out. Skin color only matters to a Liberal.

But that's not it. A black person who has lived in America like David Clarke, who has experienced the racism and should understand what that struggle can do, who decides to blame blacks for the problems stemming from that racism instead of being man enough to stand up and explain what racism can do to people no mater what the party will be despised and called a sellout. There are black democrats who considered Ovana a sellout. So once again we get the usual dumb ass republican bullshit.

David Clarke is a sellout because he has literally thrown his own people under the vs for financial and political gain. Instead of working to reduce crime and implementing programs in his community or taking a leadership role in doing that, this idiot does the opposite so he can ride down the middle of the street on his horsey during parades wearing a cowboy hat.

Because crime has increased in his county exponentially while he does interviews on fox news all week.

And he denigrates his own people for fame and money. But whites like you love sellouts. They validate your racism and you use them to support your is.

There is no democratic party dogma. However there is disingenuous revision of history by republicans.

These are a few reasons why I say Clarke is an idiot. He apparently thinks he's Wyatt Earp.

th
One line of that dogma is any black person who doesn't agree with the Democratic Party is a sell out. Skin color only matters to a Liberal.

But that's not it. A black person who has lived in America like David Clarke, who has experienced the racism and should understand what that struggle can do, who decides to blame blacks for the problems stemming from that racism instead of being man enough to stand up and explain what racism can do to people no mater what the party will be despised and called a sellout. There are black democrats who considered Ovana a sellout. So once again we get the usual dumb ass republican bullshit.

David Clarke is a sellout because he has literally thrown his own people under the vs for financial and political gain. Instead of working to reduce crime and implementing programs in his community or taking a leadership role in doing that, this idiot does the opposite so he can ride down the middle of the street on his horsey during parades wearing a cowboy hat.
I was married to a Black women, have mixed race children and live in the deep south I haven't seen anything like the rampant racism Liberals claim is "infecting" the US.

th

. It's just to bad you haven't found any women, drug dealers, liars or outright gangsters that will make a claim against him yet, and I know that's driving you Demon-crats out of your minds I bet. LOL. By the way, who is his so called own people ? Anyone who is black regardless of their character in life maybe ? When ever one here's this line, otherwise where a black says that a successful black man must include all blacks based upon a skin color, and not based upon ones character, then it is a huge injustice in this nation, and it causes a huge push back against such idiocy by most in the nation..

th

. It's just to bad you haven't found any women, drug dealers, liars or outright gangsters that will make a claim against him yet, and I know that's driving you Demon-crats out of your minds I bet. LOL. By the way, who is his so called own people ? Anyone who is black regardless of their character in life maybe ? When ever one here's this line, otherwise where a black says that a successful black man must include all blacks based upon a skin color, and not based upon ones character, then it is a huge injustice in this nation, and it causes a huge push back against such idiocy by most in the nation..

“Proud to be here:” Thousands march in opposition to Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke

Some of the protesters say it is not enough that voters remove Sheriff Clarke from office -- or that the governor remove him. They want him indicted and convicted over the deaths in the Milwaukee County Jail last year.

Wisconsin lawmaker wants Sheriff David Clarke booted from office, immediately

After years of making inflammatory statements about poor people, people of color, and women, and managing one of the deadliest jails in the country, Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke is under fire from a fed-up Wisconsin lawmaker. On Monday, State Rep. David Crowley (D) submitted a letter to Governor Scott Walker (R), asking for Clarke to be removed from his position at once.

“The duty bestowed upon law-enforcement officers is to protect and serve. Unfortunately, that is not what the Sheriff of Milwaukee County is most concerned with,” Crowley wrote. “Today I call on you to remove Sheriff David Clarke from office for his willful neglect of duties, repeated inappropriate and incendiary comments, his promotions of violence, and use of intimidation against innocent civilians.”

No one is going to listen to your lecture when whites have defended themselves on skin color alone for at least 240 years.

th

“Proud to be here:” Thousands march in opposition to Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke

Some of the protesters say it is not enough that voters remove Sheriff Clarke from office -- or that the governor remove him. They want him indicted and convicted over the deaths in the Milwaukee County Jail last year.

After years of making inflammatory statements about poor people, people of color, and women, and managing one of the deadliest jails in the country, Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke is under fire from a fed-up Wisconsin lawmaker. On Monday, State Rep. David Crowley (D) submitted a letter to Governor Scott Walker (R), asking for Clarke to be removed from his position at once.

“The duty bestowed upon law-enforcement officers is to protect and serve. Unfortunately, that is not what the Sheriff of Milwaukee County is most concerned with,” Crowley wrote. “Today I call on you to remove Sheriff David Clarke from office for his willful neglect of duties, repeated inappropriate and incendiary comments, his promotions of violence, and use of intimidation against innocent civilians.”

No one is going to listen to your lecture when whites have defended themselves on skin color alone for at least 240 years.
. Just as I thought, another disgruntled racist with an ax to grind against anyone who points out the on going problems in the black community (if the occasion happens to arise). 1st it was against the 999 guy Herman Cain for speaking out, then it was Bill Cosby, now Sherrif Clark, and it is that your ilk the libs are against countless other Black's who dare to point out or to speak out about the black community for having some responsibility as well to admit to or when it comes to alot of problems that the black communities need addressed or have been experiencing for so long now when spoken of by these men and women who speak up about such things. Just like it is stated about the Muslim community when terror happens, otherwise that regardless of the terrorist being Muslim or an Islamist or what ever, they need to condemn the actions of those who result to violence or criminal behaviors as a means to express ones disastisfaction with the way things are or to attempt to change things by any means nessesary. Become Americans with equal justice under the law is what I say about it, and strive for that always by calling bad when one see's it or call's it in that way no matter who it is.

Last edited:

th

. Just as I thought, another disgruntled racist with an ax to grind against anyone who points out the on going problems in the black community (if the occasion happens to arise). 1st it was against the 999 guy Herman Cain for speaking out, then it was Bill Cosby, now Sherrif Clark, and it is that your ilk the libs are against countless other Black's who dare to point out or to speak out about the black community for having some responsibility as well to admit to or when it comes to alot of problems that the black communities need addressed or have been experiencing for so long now when spoken of by these men and women who speak up about such things. Just like it is stated about the Muslim community when terror happens, otherwise that regardless of the terrorist being Muslim or an Islamist or what ever, they need to condemn the actions of those who result to violence or criminal behaviors as a means to express ones disastisfaction with the way things are or to attempt to change things by any means nessesary. Become Americans with equal justice under the law is what I say about it, and strive for that always by calling bad when one see's it or call's it in that way no matter who it is.

I've worked/volunteered in the black community for 32 years on problems. So when I say Clarke is full of shit, he's full of shit. He's done nothing for the black community in Milwaukee to help with the problems but he criticizes the community for not taking responsibility while not taking any his damn self. At least Bi Cosby donated money to black colleges before he got stupid and elitist.

Whites like you side with these sellouts because they validate your crap.

The ongoing problems we face is because of the ongoing white racism you deny. Don't even try telling me anything different. Look at this forum. It's an example.

I've worked/volunteered in the black community for 32 years on problems. So when I say Clarke is full of shit, he's full of shit. He's done nothing for the black community in Milwaukee to help with the problems but he criticizes the community for not taking responsibility while not taking any his damn self. At least Bi Cosby donated money to black colleges before he got stupid and elitist.

The ongoing problems we face is because of the ongoing white racism you deny. Don't even try telling me anything different. Look at this forum. It's an example.
. I side with what is right regardless of ones color, but I can't say that for those who have a racist agenda against another race no matter where it comes from. Sad that people can't get out of the bullcrap, and to think for themselves against all that is evil regardless of ones color. See it all the time, but changing the hearts and minds of those who have been either brainwashed or for those who are cultural warriors who are for their cultures to remain strong, is of course an on going struggle between right and wrong in life with these folks. Take the culture of gang life, pants on the ground, gangsta rap, and all that sort of thing, well there are cultures who reject that kind of lifestyle or culture, and they seek to separate themselves and their children from that sort of thing, but when they do they are labeled racist, bigots, and haters for it. The drug culture the same thing, where as parents fear for their children being caught up in that, but the politically motivated judges empower the druggies by turning them back out onto the streets early, and therefore provides no escape for the good kids to get away from them. Political correctness also empowers the bullcrap, and also is forcing people to be tolerant of bad stuff or else. Enough is enough already. Time to re-instill common sense into this nation again, and it's about dang time.

. I side with what is right regardless of ones color, but I can't say that for those who have a racist agenda against another race no matter where it comes from. Sad that people can't get out of the bullcrap, and to think for themselves against all that is evil regardless of ones color. See it all the time, but changing the hearts and minds of those who have been either brainwashed or for those who are cultural warriors who are for their cultures to remain strong, is of course an on going struggle between right and wrong in life with these folks. Take the culture of gang life, pants on the ground, gangsta rap, and all that sort of thing, well there are cultures who reject that kind of lifestyle or culture, and they seek to separate themselves and their children from that sort of thing, but when they do they are labeled racist, bigots, and haters for it. The drug culture the same thing, where as parents fear for their children being caught up in that, but the politically motivated judges empower the druggies by turning them back out onto the streets early, and therefore provides no escape for the good kids to get away from them. Political correctness also empowers the bullcrap, and also is forcing people to be tolerant of bad stuff or else. Enough is enough already. Time to re-instill common sense into this nation again, and it's about dang time.

No you don't. You don't side with right regardless of color. If you did, then you recognize the problems exist in higher magnitudes in white communities and you don't post a stereotyped filled bullshit post like this one.You want to instill common sense? Eliminate punks like David Clarke form the national debate and begin to listen to blacks who have been telling you whites for at least 50 fucking years what the problems are, what we need and what the solutions can be..

No you don't. You don't side with right regardless of color. If you did, then you recognize the problems exist in higher magnitudes in white communities and you don't post a stereotyped filled bullshit post like this one.You want to instill common sense? Eliminate punks like David Clarke form the national debate and begin to listen to blacks who have been telling you whites for at least 50 fucking years what the problems are, what we need and what the solutions can be..
. You mean us listening to pants on the ground types, MTV culture, gangland culture, Hollywood culture, and these disgruntled Rap artist along with these daytime disgruntled talk show idiots espousing their bullcrap daily on the MSM etc. ??? You want us to listen to them instead of listening to the peace loving blacks that are Christian's, conservatives or those blacks who are non-afilliated with hate groups in America ??? We shouldn't listen to American blacks opposed to groups that are filled with hate and vengence (or) to the blacks that are not associated to radical groups, and/or don't have the multi-layered radicalized thinking going on, you mean don't listen to those blacks ?? You want us listening to those who want to make the whites pay forever regardless of generational changes that have all but erased the past in which many are no longer held back by ?? Sadly bad things in history are being held up by groups who want more than equality, and want more than just justice over the issues, where as instead they want power for the purpose of exacting vengeance once that power has been obtained by them. Separating these ideologies out or recognizing the differences in it all is important. An America united is very important, and it's time to recognize those who are against this righteous way of thinking or who are against the assimilation process no matter how old the process is. Victimhood as a lifestyle needs to end somehow. Groups need not be held back by radical or never ending victimhood thinking that separates Americans of all colors, and instead we need to focus on the things that Unite Americans with like-minded thinking, and by the standards that work for all regardless of ones skin color in life. Nothing wrong with trends, styles, good diverse cultures that make the American experience unique, and one to be proud of and desired, but if any of these things are highjacked by individuals or groups who want to use them as statements of separation, rebellion, hatred or anti-Americanism/anti-unity, then we have a problem that needs to be solved in America. What's your ideas to solve the separations going on in the multi-cultural layers that exist in America ??

. You mean us listening to pants on the ground types, MTV culture, gangland culture, Hollywood culture, and these disgruntled Rap artist along with these daytime disgruntled talk show idiots espousing their bullcrap daily on the MSM etc. ??? You want us to listen to them instead of listening to the peace loving blacks that are Christian's, conservatives or those blacks who are non-afilliated with hate groups in America ??? We shouldn't listen to American blacks opposed to groups that are filled with hate and vengence (or) to the blacks that are not associated to radical groups, and/or don't have the multi-layered radicalized thinking going on, you mean don't listen to those blacks ?? You want us listening to those who want to make the whites pay forever regardless of generational changes that have all but erased the past in which many are no longer held back by ?? Sadly bad things in history are being held up by groups who want more than equality, and want more than just justice over the issues, where as instead they want power for the purpose of exacting vengeance once that power has been obtained by them. Separating these ideologies out or recognizing the differences in it all is important. An America united is very important, and it's time to recognize those who are against this righteous way of thinking or who are against the assimilation process no matter how old the process is. Victimhood as a lifestyle needs to end somehow. Groups need not be held back by radical or never ending victimhood thinking that separates Americans of all colors, and instead we need to focus on the things that Unite Americans with like-minded thinking, and by the standards that work for all regardless of ones skin color in life. Nothing wrong with trends, styles, good diverse cultures that make the American experience unique, and one to be proud of and desired, but if any of these things are highjacked by individuals or groups who want to use them as statements of separation, rebellion, hatred or anti-Americanism/anti-unity, then we have a problem that needs to be solved in America. What's your ideas to solve the separations going on in the multi-cultural layers that exist in America ??

Another dumb ass racist stereotype filled post.

Who wants more than equality?

Why should we assimilate to white culture and not incorporate ours in the overall American culture?

Who wants more than justice?

What generational changes have occurred given what is posted by so many whites here?

David Clare offers no solution to anything. He runs down blacks and you support him only because that's what he does.

None of what you say is true, so the first thing we need to do is for whites to educate themselves to the complete truth.

Because there is no one out for revenge That's a racist lie whites tell each other which is why whites need to educate themselves to the complete truth.

Another dumb ass racist stereotype filled post.

Who wants more than equality?

Why should we assimilate to white culture and not incorporate ours in the overall American culture?

Who wants more than justice?

What generational changes have occurred given what is posted by so many whites here?

David Clare offers no solution to anything. He runs down blacks and you support him only because that's what he does.

None of what you say is true, so the first thing we need to do is for whites to educate themselves to the complete truth.

Because there is no one out for revenge That's a racist lie whites tell each other which is why whites need to educate themselves to the complete truth.
. Talking with you is like talking to a wall, the Berlin Wall to be exact.

And exactly what links do you have to back up everything you say?
ImbecilicMoron2, there's links in most of my posts, but you haven't been around long enough to know...
LINK...

Forum List

Back