Sheriff Tough Joe Arpaio is running for Senate in Arizona...vote for him to build the wall!

Former Arizona Sheriff Arpaio says running for U.S. Senate

So..another nut case...a pardoned criminal..running for office

"Jan 9 (Reuters) - Former Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio, a close ally of President Donald Trump, said on Tuesday he was running for the U.S. Senate to replace retiring Republican Senator Jeff Flake.

"I am running for the U.S. Senate from the Great State of Arizona, for one unwavering reason: to support the agenda and policies of President Donald Trump in his mission to Make America Great Again," Arpaio said on Twitter.

Arpaio, who had been convicted of criminal contempt in a racial profiling case that highlighted tensions over U.S. immigration policy, was pardoned by Trump in August."

For Democrats..lol! Joe just is not all that popular in Arizona.

Partially true...he’s obviously hated by the illegals and barely American anchor babies. He’s loved by productive, patriotic, REAL Americans though.
All citizens are 'real' Americans..by definition. Both Joe..and the Wall..are not beloved by a majority..or even a strong plurality in Arizona--I just hope he wins the Primary.

Former Arizona Sheriff Arpaio says running for U.S. Senate

So..another nut case...a pardoned criminal..running for office

"Jan 9 (Reuters) - Former Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio, a close ally of President Donald Trump, said on Tuesday he was running for the U.S. Senate to replace retiring Republican Senator Jeff Flake.

"I am running for the U.S. Senate from the Great State of Arizona, for one unwavering reason: to support the agenda and policies of President Donald Trump in his mission to Make America Great Again," Arpaio said on Twitter.

Arpaio, who had been convicted of criminal contempt in a racial profiling case that highlighted tensions over U.S. immigration policy, was pardoned by Trump in August."
Marion Barry? oh, not him, or his son, but a Sheriff who profiled illegals, and got a bunch of them deported? he has my vote and I live in Virginia.

the guy is 3/4 of the way into the grave....fuck him put him out to pasture....

I know we have a lot of old people in Congress, but they usually get elected when they're at least in their 40's or so. This fucking guy is 85 years old. He could very well die before the election.

i think and hope so , it'll be more crying and whining from good old EEyeFleegle if the JOE is elected . [chuckle]

That is great news. Now we can fuck him up like we did to Roy Moore. Plus, birtherism is one of my favorite topics and this will bring it back front and center.
Are wack-job octogenarians the only type that Trump can muster up?
----------------------------------- yeah , old people can still vote and make a difference eh EEFleegle .

Arizona loves Sheriff Joe. He will easily be elected.
Just like Moore...right? Lover of drunken felines--you have a very poor track record as a prognosticator. Arizona does NOT love Joe..hell 21% did not support the Pardon--and 47% found it 'disturbing'--and given Afrizona's heavy Mexican-American electorate..well....should be a fun ride.

That is great news. Now we can fuck him up like we did to Roy Moore. Plus, birtherism is one of my favorite topics and this will bring it back front and center.
Are wack-job octogenarians the only type that Trump can muster up?
----------------------------------- yeah , old people can still vote and make a difference eh EEFleegle .
Dang..I hope so...although I'm a Spring chicken next to Joe. Arizona has a large Senior community--but i doubt that Joe can carry them..my point..is the wack-job part of Joe's make-up...and it does seem to be interesting..that youth..in general...is not represented on the Trump side of things.

the guy is 3/4 of the way into the grave....fuck him put him out to pasture....

I know we have a lot of old people in Congress, but they usually get elected when they're at least in their 40's or so. This fucking guy is 85 years old. He could very well die before the election.
---------------------------------- i can't think of their names but as i watch the RIP threads that show up on message boards i am beating a heckuva lots of younger than ME but dirty living 'rock and rollers' . Country Boy and redneck Sheriff Joe who gets a lot of satisfaction from his work may last for a long time so don't get your hopes up yet AARON .

i think and hope so , it'll be more crying and whining from good old EEyeFleegle if the JOE is elected . [chuckle]
Uhhh..not to rain on yhour lil parade..but thus far..I'm far ahead on where I stand in the culture wars. Moore smashed...Trump a laughing stock...Bannon de-balled. Heck..even though I was against the Tax bill...it puts a fair amount of money in my pocket..so I'll just have to console myself with that.

Thus far...enjoying the show..how about you?

Forum List

Back