Shiite militiamen in Iraq kill scores of Sunni worshipers at mosque

It's a shame that after all these centuries both sects couldn't put aside their differences. I don't think that any of us can imagine, for instance, members of a Protestant denomination waiting outside a Catholic Church to gun down the worshippers as they leave after attending mass

have you read about the "troubles" in Northern Ireland and how American catholics funded atrocities through NORIAD

Well, Mr. Urination, I know all about Ireland, but I don't think the Catholics or Protestants were blowing up members of either religion as they were leaving their churches after services. Meanwhile, I do remember last Christmas your Muslim buddies firing upon Christian Copts in Egypt as they left Christmas services. I also remember when the Sunnis blew up a Ahmadiyya Mosque a few years ago in Pakistan, and consequently dozens of Ahmadiyya Muslims were killed and dozens injured. As far as the Catholics and Protestants throughout Europe, can you give us any examples of how they are shooting each other when they leave church services? Are both groups even shooting mosque members as they leave after services in any European country? I certainly don't see this in the United States.

Isn't it strange that when Mr. Urination crawls over here, he has nothing to say about the atoricities committed by his new friends. Maybe he closes hie eyes to all the innocent people who have been murdered by his new friends. However, his new friends would have no problems with doing him in what with Mr. Urination considered an Infidel.

Geez Sally. He made a perfectly valid point thaqt you just ignore. The Troubles in Ireland saw a lot of horrible back and forth violence and murder committed on innocent people by Protestants and
Catholics. Do you know your history? Seriously - daft bint.

The daft bint known as Coyote closes her eyes to just what her new friends are doing in many places of the world. We all know there is violence all over this planet, but can the daft bint tell us which religion is responsible nowadays for murdering so many innocent people? It certainly isn't the Christians, the Jews, the Hindus, or the Buddhists.

And once again you display your woeful ignorance of history and rewind your tape to parrot the same idiotic talking points.

Sally: I don't think that any of us can imagine, for instance, members of a Protestant denomination waiting outside a Catholic Church to gun down the worshippers as they leave after attending mass

Multiple Posters: The Troubles in Ireland with Catholics and Protastents killing each other....

Sally: blah blah new friends are doing blah blah murding blah blah all over the world blah blah

Daft Bint.

It's a shame that after all these centuries both sects couldn't put aside their differences. I don't think that any of us can imagine, for instance, members of a Protestant denomination waiting outside a Catholic Church to gun down the worshippers as they leave after attending mass.

16x9

Shiite Muslim fighters with the Peace Brigade, a militia formed by Iraqi cleric Muqtada Sadr, hold a position on the Jarf Sakhr front line souuthwest of Bahgdad on Monday. (Ali Al-Saadi / AFP/Getty Images)
By SHASHANK BENGALIcontact the reporter
IraqIslamic StateIraq Crisis (2014)Baghdad (Iraq)Nouri MalikiU.S. Department of State

Shiite militiamen in Iraq opposed to Islamic State kill Sunni worshipers, witnesses say
Deadly attack on Sunni mosque raises fear of further sectarian violence in Iraq
Attack on Sunni mosque in eastern Iraq threatens formation of a unity government
Shiite Muslim militiamen on Friday stormed a Sunni mosque in eastern Iraq and opened fire, killing scores of worshipers, residents and Iraqi officials said, in a sign of growing sectarian violence stemming from the rise of the Islamic State militant group.

The attack in Diyala province, east of Baghdad, was reportedly in retaliation for a bombing earlier in the day that targeted a Shiite security vehicle, raising the specter of the sort of tit-for-tat sectarian killing that marked the deadliest years of the Iraqi civil war years ago.

Continue reading at:

Shiite militiamen in Iraq kill scores of Sunni worshipers at mosque - LA Times

You forget your history of Europe and even our American history.
Even in this age we still have too many church burnings in Europe and the US. It is not just "other faiths" and other parts of the world where Christians are a minority.

I have to disagree with you here, Aris. Where are the church burnings happening in Europe nowadays. especially by Protestants against Catholics and vice versa? I haven't been reading about any church burnings here in the U.S. The last time I heard of anything horrific happening to churches was way back when those little Black girls were killed in I believe an explosive. That wasn't done because of their religion, but because of their race.

Church ravaged by IRA bomb reopens as centre for peace

London Church reopens 4 years after IRA Bomb
1993: IRA bomb devastates City of London

Omagh Bombing - The IRA's Deadliest Massacre of Civilians
The Omagh bombing is only one in a long list of savage massacres of civilians in Northern Ireland by catholic fundamentalists from the IRA. Others include the La Mon napalm bombing where elderly pensioners were burnt alive while eating in a hotel restaurant, the Kingsmill massacre which involved the cold-blooded murder of a bus full of protestant factory workers, the Enniskillen bombing which involved a bomb planted at a war memorial on Remembrance Sunday and the Darkley church shooting in which a small, rural protestant church was attacked with automatic rifles during a Sunday church service.

It was a massacre... and it continues, while many try and show comparisons to other massacres...

... as if that somehow ameliorates this continuing massacre.

:doubt:

_76978823_76978822.jpg

He has previously warned that ISIS fighters would slaughter any Yazidi men they captured in northern Iraq and would enslave their women and children. 'Kuffar [non-believers] are afraid we will slaughter Yazidis, our deen [religious path] is clear we ...

Isis Massacre In Northern Iraq

Bombings in Baghdad and the northern city of Kirkuk have killed at least 42 people in Iraq as the government investigated a deadly attack on a Sunni mosque the day before that has heightened sectarian tensions amid a fragile political transition.

Scores killed in Iraq bombings

It was a massacre... and it continues, while many try and show comparisons to other massacres...

_76978823_76978822.jpg

He has previously warned that ISIS fighters would slaughter any Yazidi men they captured in northern Iraq and would enslave their women and children. 'Kuffar [non-believers] are afraid we will slaughter Yazidis, our deen [religious path] is clear we ...

Bombings in Baghdad and the northern city of Kirkuk have killed at least 42 people in Iraq as the government investigated a deadly attack on a Sunni mosque the day before that has heightened sectarian tensions amid a fragile political transition.

Ropey------do not denigrate this very useful interaction----it seems
that there are lots of people here who have decided that magnitude and prevalence and duration of atrocity is not an issue.

_76978823_76978822.jpg

that there are lots of people here who have decided that magnitude and prevalence and duration of atrocity is not an issue.

This forum once was more about trying to stop discussion than create discussion. Thread hijacking and outright attempts to get threads locked in order to stop discussion was prevalent.

This is changing and the old guard are not going to be happy girded with straw...

...men.

:)

_76978823_76978822.jpg

This forum once was more about trying to stop discussion than create discussion. Thread hijacking and outright attempts to get threads locked in order to stop discussion was prevalent.

This is changing and the old guard are not going to be happy girded with straw...

...men.

you make an excellent point------LETS refer back to the OP----it
alluded to the PRESENT and ONGOING atrocities being
committed in Iraq and Syria-----where thousands lay dead in
the gutters----actually mutilated. The OP itself---according to
criticisms leveled at me ----is faulty. I have been criticized for
alluding to the violence in Iraq and for mentioning the word "caliphate" . HOWEVER ----it is also required that one ALWAYS alludes to the OP. Another issue is "HISTORY"----
In the past I had "troubles" for bringing up the HISTORY of the
<oops>caliphate...... Whoever it was who mentioned the
"TROUBLES" of Ireland-----obviously should be banned for six life-terms.

this thread was instructive in many ways----MOSTLY just how many serious CITABLE offences get by if the RIGHT PEOPLE
commit them.

It seems to me that the real lesson here is that
ATROCITIES COMITTED BY.......your know who in the name of
you know who.........ARE NOT A TOPIC

_76978823_76978822.jpg

....as if there has never been other massacres....if it's not done by Muslims it doesn't count.

From the OP itself:

It's a shame that after all these centuries both sects couldn't put aside their differences. I don't think that any of us can imagine, for instance, members of a Protestant denomination waiting outside a Catholic Church to gun down the worshippers as they leave after attending mass.

^Try and follow the thread OP...

You're the one adding comparatives in an attempt to create a minimization of the event that's happening in the moment.

What happened in the comparative is ugly as well. That doesn't take away from the facts of what is happening right now in Iraq.

Your added highlight is about a comparative of imagination, not reality and after they show the information about what's happening right now.

2014 Musab bin Omair mosque massacre

IraqDiyala.png

Code:
Location    Imam Wais, Iraq
Date    22 August 2014
Target    Sunni Muslims
Deaths    73
Non-fatal injuries
Dozens wounded[1]
Suspected perpetrator
ISIS[2]

2014 Musab bin Omair mosque massacre

The attack

An Iraqi army major said the attackers arrived in two pickup trucks after two bombs had gone off at the house of a local Shi’ite militia leader, Abdul Samad Al-Zarkoshi, killing three of his men. Local police were reported as saying that a preliminary investigation had confirmed that his militia was responsible for the attack. however,later ISIS claim responsibility of this attack.[7]Security officials said masked gunmen stormed into the mosque and fired on worshipers with automatic weapons before escaping on motorcycles. Another security official said, "A group of insurgents was waiting outside the mosque in [unmarked] cars and opened fire when the Sunnis left the main gate of the mosque,” adding that “The area around the mosque is still surrounded by the militants and snipers.”

Last edited:

_76978823_76978822.jpg

....as if there has never been other massacres....if it's not done by Muslims it doesn't count.

From the OP itself:

the lesson here is-------some people can cite HISTORY----
'and some people cannot--------right here in the
USA MESSAAGEBOARD CALIPHATE

now for a sin...... why this board is a CALIPHATE----
some people can and some people cannot------

_76978823_76978822.jpg

...men.

you make an excellent point------LETS refer back to the OP----it
alluded to the PRESENT and ONGOING atrocities being
committed in Iraq and Syria-----where thousands lay dead in
the gutters----actually mutilated. The OP itself---according to
criticisms leveled at me ----is faulty. I have been criticized for
alluding to the violence in Iraq and for mentioning the word "caliphate" . HOWEVER ----it is also required that one ALWAYS alludes to the OP. Another issue is "HISTORY"----
In the past I had "troubles" for bringing up the HISTORY of the
<oops>caliphate...... Whoever it was who mentioned the
"TROUBLES" of Ireland-----obviously should be banned for six life-terms.

this thread was instructive in many ways----MOSTLY just how many serious CITABLE offences get by if the RIGHT PEOPLE
commit them.

It seems to me that the real lesson here is that
ATROCITIES COMITTED BY.......your know who in the name of
you know who.........ARE NOT A TOPIC

So true, IRosie, in the last three years so many innocent people have been murdered by Muslims -- even Muslim themselves -- and people want to start bringing up things that happened previously, with even posters trying to act like they are English by calling other posters Daft Bints, which actually sounds like they are describing themselves. We all know that there have been many atrocities committed around the world by other, but right now -- in the present time -- it is the Muslims mainly killing innocent people in the Middle East. Don't these innocent people count, whether they are Christians, Yazidis, or other Muslims? Are we supposed to close our eyes to what has and is still happening to them? There are so many forums here that if people want to bring up what is happening to other innocent people in other areas of the world, they certainly are free to post their worries there.

_76978823_76978822.jpg

From the OP itself:

There's no rules against citing history.

I'm not big on too much history as it takes away from events in the present. I like history when speaking in terms of history though.

I love it then. History is a great love of mine.

_76978823_76978822.jpg

From the OP itself:

There's no rules against citing history.

I'm not big on too much history as it takes away from events in the present. I like history when speaking in terms of history though.

I love it then. History is a great love of mine.

I was banned for citing history-----I know too much about
THE CALIPHATE-----I even knew people BORN in
caliphate conditions ----well---actually when my hubby was
born in Yemen ------that place was STILL in a kind of ---
caliphate mentality even though the OTTOMAN empire
thing was disbanded. In fact that country was more
CALIPHATE---than Turkey ever was. ----I was warned not
to mention CALIPHATE SCARE SHIT --------
Now that I think about it-------I did meet up with people who
were there when it WAS A CALIPHATE -----(oooops ----I did it
again "caliphate scare shit" ) Has anyone seen ROUDY? he must have known people who were born before he was born but were BORN IN THE CALIPHATE-----I am not sure......

[

So true, IRosie, in the last three years so many innocent people have been murdered by Muslims -- even Muslim themselves -- and people want to start bringing up things that happened previously, with even posters trying to act like they are English by calling other posters Daft Bints, which actually sounds like they are describing themselves. We all know that there have been many atrocities committed around the world by other, but right now -- in the present time -- it is the Muslims mainly killing innocent people in the Middle East. Don't these innocent people count, whether they are Christians, Yazidis, or other Muslims? Are we supposed to close our eyes to what has and is still happening to them? There are so many forums here that if people want to bring up what is happening to other innocent people in other areas of the world, they certainly are free to post their worries there.

Sally...I realize your memory might be short circuited but you *did* post this in *your* OP, inviting response:

Why do you post these things if you don't wish for comment on them? Daft bint.

@Sally & @Coyote

So, if you can't discuss it, then hijack it, name call and just obfuscate as much as possible.

From the given link?

And yes, it is a shame that they can't put aside their differences.

But hell, you guys can't put aside yours in order to even address each other correctly. Who started it is such a childish presupposition to continue it.

/unsub

continue

[

Sally...I realize your memory might be short circuited but you *did* post this in *your* OP, inviting response:

It certainly looks like the Daft Bint known as Coyote doesn't want it known that the Muslims have murdered many innocents in the past three years in the Middle East so she felt she had to drag up atrocities which happened in the past to overcome this. What a way to run a railroad!!! Now the Daft Bint is going to tell us if she heard of any incidents in the past three years where Catholics were gunning down by Protestants as they left church services or vice versa. If such a thing happened in the last three years, I must have been asleep even though I read the newspaper every day. My goodness, I haven't even heard of all the Hindus here in the U.S. gunning down the Buddhists, but maybe Coyote can bring me up to date.

16x9

Shiite Muslim fighters with the Peace Brigade, a militia formed by Iraqi cleric Muqtada Sadr, hold a position on the Jarf Sakhr front line souuthwest of Bahgdad on Monday. (Ali Al-Saadi / AFP/Getty Images)
By SHASHANK BENGALIcontact the reporter
IraqIslamic StateIraq Crisis (2014)Baghdad (Iraq)Nouri MalikiU.S. Department of State

Shiite militiamen in Iraq opposed to Islamic State kill Sunni worshipers, witnesses say
Deadly attack on Sunni mosque raises fear of further sectarian violence in Iraq
Attack on Sunni mosque in eastern Iraq threatens formation of a unity government
Shiite Muslim militiamen on Friday stormed a Sunni mosque in eastern Iraq and opened fire, killing scores of worshipers, residents and Iraqi officials said, in a sign of growing sectarian violence stemming from the rise of the Islamic State militant group.

The attack in Diyala province, east of Baghdad, was reportedly in retaliation for a bombing earlier in the day that targeted a Shiite security vehicle, raising the specter of the sort of tit-for-tat sectarian killing that marked the deadliest years of the Iraqi civil war years ago.

Continue reading at:

Shiite militiamen in Iraq kill scores of Sunni worshipers at mosque - LA Times
Good they more they kill the less we have to

@Sally & @Coyote

So, if you can't discuss it, then hijack it, name call and just obfuscate as much as possible.

From the given link?

And yes, it is a shame that they can't put aside their differences.

But hell, you guys can't put aside yours in order to even address each other correctly. Who started it is such a childish presupposition to continue it.

/unsub

continue

You're right, Ropey, but if you will notice that I didn't start going English on someone and calling them a Daft Bint. I still wish everyone could put aside their religious differences and just look upon each other as a fellow human being instead of seeing people being killed for their religious differences.

[

My understanding of Sally's paragraph ---when I read it--was that
she was REFERRING TO NOW and not some really remote time. In fact-----I actually cannot think of a MASS MURDER OF RANDOM (protestant or catholics) at the doorway of a church- \or DURING A WEDDING or during a FUNERAL -----as manifestations of protestant v. catholic in all of the miserable history of protestant v catholic. uhm---there
is a sect from ------I believe france (damn---the name escapes my elderly brain) -----that did suffer a kind of mass persecution
ANYONE??? uhm somehow ANABAPTIST popped
into my mind----but ---I am sure its not them.........
as to the "TROUBLES" of the irish--------they actually did
not seem to engage in massive nail bombings of random
church gatterings either-----not that I know of. anyone?
""TOP 'o the morning paddy-----lets go and bomb the brains
out of those kids playing crickett over there" ????
????????????????????????????
"Mother darlin'-----I want to kill as many little protestant
kids as I can" (from 16 year old rosemary) ....i don't
think so

This is an interesting article about a member of the protestant gang The Shankhill Butchers, the butchers would commonly kidnap there victims from easily identified catholic gathering places like churches or social clubs.They would then torture their victims to death, this included beheading just like the ISIL.They would then dump the bodies in catholic ghettos. These murderous bastards committed these crimes for Queen and country, their religion and lodge.They did not recieve funding from America. Shankill Butcher steward as Orange march passed a Catholic church - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

Forum List

Back