🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shiite militiamen in Iraq kill scores of Sunni worshipers at mosque

Personally I was very glad the fat bastard Sharon died a long death. Christian Militias controlled by Israel.
No tears for Sharon at site of Sabra and Shatila massacre Reuters

I guess you didn't find the article on the Internet which involved a leader of Hamas being interviewed on BBC. He claims that Sharon is being blamed all the time for this when it was really a Lebanese Christian who was to really blame, and he named the man responsible. I guess everyone who wants to blame Sharon conveniently overlooks what Aris has to say since she is a Lebanese who was in the area. Why not question her since it is apparent that you don't know it all even though you want to give everyone the impression that you do. Meanwhile, right now in this day and age, Sharon has nothing to do with the Shia and Sunnis killing each other in Iraq.
Israeli government established the Kahan Commission to investigate the massacres,Sharron was found personally responsible for "for ignoring the danger of bloodshed and revenge" and"not taking appropriate measures to prevent bloodshed" by allowing the Christian militias into the camp. The final para of the report should be read and understood before you quote an internet warrior like Aris as proof of anything other than his/her own fantasies.

Perhaps they should have spoken to that Hamas guy before deciding this since he said that all this blame should not have been placed on Sharon. By the way, do you actually think that Sharon knew what these Christians would do in order to seek their revenge on what happened to their fellow Lebanese. Have you ever seen the pictures of what occurred in Damour by the Palestinians that made these Christians seek revenge for that atrocity?. In the same vein, no commander knows what will happen. I certainly would not blame General Westmoreland for what happened in Mai Lai. How in the world would he know what would happen there? The same goes for Sharon. Meanwhile, since you crawled out of the woodwork, why don't you give us something other than what happened years ago. Are you asleep at the switch that you don't realize that much is happening in the rest of the Middle East.

Years ago there was a retired Marine officer posting. George said that many of his relatives went to Israel after this event. His cousin who was raped by the Palestinians in Lebanon was sent to medical school and consequently became a doctor in Israel. He had cousins who were on the police force there; and when Palestinians who were being interrogated by them realized who they were, they wet their pants. They pee'd freely, it seems.
@Sally I wonder why the Kahan commission found him guilty then? obviously Sharon did not have an expert bloviator like you in his defense team .
My Uncle Abe's son Adir was the only private gynecologist in Tel Aviv with a latex allergy..Adir has had his hand up more tunnels then Hamas could build including cousins. His nephew Globo reported him to the Beth Din for incestuous examinations of his wife Clitka from the Ukraine. Clitka later divorced Globo and married a Taxi driver who once crashed into a Palestinians donkey.Volvo's have great crash protection............the donkey was not so lucky...............

If your uncle was a gynocologist, then my uncle did the first heart transplant. See -- on the Internet anyone can claim whatever they want to. Meanwhile, keep on urinating freely, but don't do it out in public. Just don't help your new friends in constructing any more tunnels in their attempt to kill Jews..

ooooh the Irony, you really are that thick?

All I caught was the bit about your uncle. I couldn't waste my time on your other nonsense. Meanwhile, since you never have any news of what is going on in the other Middle East countries when you crawl out of the woodwork and come over to this forum, I suggest that you visit the tunnels of your new Hamas friends and mark your spots there just like a dog would since you pee so freely.[/QUOTE

]you really are thick if you could not see I was taking the piss out of you.

Actually you are a fool. Don't you realize that people reading your posts realize that you have no interest in what is going on in the other areas of the Middle East where people are being killed every day even though you manage to crawl over to this forum.. The viewers know that the incident in Lebanon happened many, many years ago, but foolish you felt you had to bring up Sharon when he has nothing to do with what is happening nowadays. In your crazy mind, do you think he is directing either the Shiites or Sunnis to kill each other? Is it possible for you, when you crawl over here, to post some current news about what is happening? Surely you can find at least one Arab country about which you can post something happening there.

Personally I was very glad the fat bastard Sharon died a long death. Christian Militias controlled by Israel.

I guess you didn't find the article on the Internet which involved a leader of Hamas being interviewed on BBC. He claims that Sharon is being blamed all the time for this when it was really a Lebanese Christian who was to really blame, and he named the man responsible. I guess everyone who wants to blame Sharon conveniently overlooks what Aris has to say since she is a Lebanese who was in the area. Why not question her since it is apparent that you don't know it all even though you want to give everyone the impression that you do. Meanwhile, right now in this day and age, Sharon has nothing to do with the Shia and Sunnis killing each other in Iraq.
Israeli government established the Kahan Commission to investigate the massacres,Sharron was found personally responsible for "for ignoring the danger of bloodshed and revenge" and"not taking appropriate measures to prevent bloodshed" by allowing the Christian militias into the camp. The final para of the report should be read and understood before you quote an internet warrior like Aris as proof of anything other than his/her own fantasies.

Perhaps they should have spoken to that Hamas guy before deciding this since he said that all this blame should not have been placed on Sharon. By the way, do you actually think that Sharon knew what these Christians would do in order to seek their revenge on what happened to their fellow Lebanese. Have you ever seen the pictures of what occurred in Damour by the Palestinians that made these Christians seek revenge for that atrocity?. In the same vein, no commander knows what will happen. I certainly would not blame General Westmoreland for what happened in Mai Lai. How in the world would he know what would happen there? The same goes for Sharon. Meanwhile, since you crawled out of the woodwork, why don't you give us something other than what happened years ago. Are you asleep at the switch that you don't realize that much is happening in the rest of the Middle East.

Years ago there was a retired Marine officer posting. George said that many of his relatives went to Israel after this event. His cousin who was raped by the Palestinians in Lebanon was sent to medical school and consequently became a doctor in Israel. He had cousins who were on the police force there; and when Palestinians who were being interrogated by them realized who they were, they wet their pants. They pee'd freely, it seems.
@Sally I wonder why the Kahan commission found him guilty then? obviously Sharon did not have an expert bloviator like you in his defense team .
My Uncle Abe's son Adir was the only private gynecologist in Tel Aviv with a latex allergy..Adir has had his hand up more tunnels then Hamas could build including cousins. His nephew Globo reported him to the Beth Din for incestuous examinations of his wife Clitka from the Ukraine. Clitka later divorced Globo and married a Taxi driver who once crashed into a Palestinians donkey.Volvo's have great crash protection............the donkey was not so lucky...............

If your uncle was a gynocologist, then my uncle did the first heart transplant. See -- on the Internet anyone can claim whatever they want to. Meanwhile, keep on urinating freely, but don't do it out in public. Just don't help your new friends in constructing any more tunnels in their attempt to kill Jews..

All I caught was the bit about your uncle. I couldn't waste my time on your other nonsense. Meanwhile, since you never have any news of what is going on in the other Middle East countries when you crawl out of the woodwork and come over to this forum, I suggest that you visit the tunnels of your new Hamas friends and mark your spots there just like a dog would since you pee so freely.[/QUOTE

Actually you are a fool. Don't you realize that people reading your posts realize that you have no interest in what is going on in the other areas of the Middle East where people are being killed every day even though you manage to crawl over to this forum.. The viewers know that the incident in Lebanon happened many, many years ago, but foolish you felt you had to bring up Sharon when he has nothing to do with what is happening nowadays. In your crazy mind, do you think he is directing either the Shiites or Sunnis to kill each other? Is it possible for you, when you crawl over here, to post some current news about what is happening? Surely you can find at least one Arab country about which you can post something happening there.
More bloviation, my posts as an atheist show that when it comes to multi faith massacres religion is an ecumenical evil.
Ps my posts also prove you know f all about Lebanon's christians and their relationship with Israel

Last edited:

More bloviation, my posts as an atheist show that when it comes to multi faith massacres religion is an ecumenical evil.
Ps my posts also prove you know f all about Lebanon's christians and their relationship with Israel

Yes, Mao had a particular religion as well as his followers, and because of their particular religion they massacred millions. The same goes for Cambodia. Their apparent religious beliefs made them murder millions. As far as Lebanon goes, what makes you such an expert? We have Aris on this forum who actually lived through what happened there, we have had a retired U.S. Marine Officer who told about what happened and how his cousins were allowed to live in Israel. I also have a cousin who is married to a Lebanese Christian who lived through that time. Now do you have any current news from the other Middle East countries besides Israel that you want to share with us or are you too busy urinating to worry about what is happening in places like Iraq and Syria?

Forum List

Back