Shirley Sherrod: An interesting Timeline of events (wow its not fox new's fault)

I'm a fair person. I admit when I make a mistake. Do you?

Then get to it.... your wrong about this!

I already stated the administration was wrong to trust the right wing news sources. They rushed to judgment.

There are various versions flying around about the same timeline. Which one do you believe and why do you believe it?

What I'm not wrong about is the overall content of FOX programming. They always come down on the side of the right.

Have you ever known them to run a positive or even neutral story about the President?

Last edited:
I'll take that as a concession of defeat. Because if you don't want to get your news from the videos which is what the Administration said they based their firing on, then you aren't interested in getting the truth of the matter. You seem more interested in taking words from ordinary people off a blog not that much different from USMB or any other blog and holding that up as an official report. That is not at all credible.

You can take that any way you like. I watched the Sherrod news clip and the subsequent fuller version of the story.

I don't watch alot of video, I prefer print.

Whether you think I'm credible or not is beside the point. We read the same sources and come to completely different conclusions. We don't see eye to eye on anything.

No we don't both read the same sources. I read ALL the sources both left and right and I check those sources on both sides by listening to the actual words of the people being discussed. And I don't let others interpret what people say. I want to hear it from the people or read from direct quotations in full context. In your own words, you have refused to do that.

So I am operating from full knowledge of both sides of the debate.

You are operating only from one side. What you can find in print on Fox Nation and then repeating the dishonest interpretations of that from the leftwing side.

Not credible at all my dear. But I'm going to prepare an early supper here so you do have a nice day.

I'll take that as a concession of defeat. Because if you don't want to get your news from the videos which is what the Administration said they based their firing on, then you aren't interested in getting the truth of the matter. You seem more interested in taking words from ordinary people off a blog not that much different from USMB or any other blog and holding that up as an official report. That is not at all credible.

You can take that any way you like. I watched the Sherrod news clip and the subsequent fuller version of the story.

Whether you think I'm credible or not is beside the point. We read the same sources and come to completely different conclusions. We don't see eye to eye on anything.

_____

Then you must be absolutely SICKENED by the Obama administration - who so clearly jumped the gun more than ANYONE in this sordid mess.

So come out and say it- you are sickened by the Obama administration's participation in this event - the most important aspect of the entire story...

I already stated the administration was wrong to trust the right wing news sources. They rushed to judgment.

There are various versions flying around about the same timeline. Which one do you believe and why do you believe it?

What I'm not wrong about is the overall content of FOX programming. They always come down on the side of the right.

Have you ever known them to run a positive or even neutral story about the President?
why do you continue to lie?
since when are blogs "news sources"

_____

Then you must be absolutely SICKENED by the Obama administration - who so clearly jumped the gun more than ANYONE in this sordid mess.

So come out and say it- you are sickened by the Obama administration's participation in this event - the most important aspect of the entire story...

I thought that too. But when you only get half the story, and much of that half is lies, it's pretty hard to see the larger picture.

No we don't both read the same sources. I read ALL the sources both left and right and I check those sources on both sides by listening to the actual words of the people being discussed. And I don't let others interpret what people say. I want to hear it from the people or read from direct quotations in full context. In your own words, you have refused to do that.

So I am operating from full knowledge of both sides of the debate.

You are operating only from one side. What you can find in print on Fox Nation and then repeating the dishonest interpretations of that from the leftwing side.

Not credible at all my dear. But I'm going to prepare an early supper here so you do have a nice day.

Enjoy getting the last word and your dinner.

Im not going to re-hash it.... go back and read my posts (there are MANY threads on it)

Then dont watch it :cuckoo: Jeez!

I stopped watching MSM a long time ago

_____

I thought that too. But when you only get half the story, and much of that half is lies, it's pretty hard to see the larger picture.

Absolutely. I'm sickened the Obama administration bought such a biased dishonest story considering the source.

why do you continue to lie?
since when are blogs "news sources"
When the blog rumors get picked up on FOX and other news outlets and run without being vetted.

___

Now you are so easily proven wrong - so how can anything you say be considered seriously. You apply exaggerated statements as fact - a clear indicator of a mind void of reason and intent for truth...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT61GNLBclk&feature=channel]YouTube - Fox's Shep Smith Argues In Favor Of Public Option[/ame]

Absolutely. I'm sickened the Obama administration bought such a biased dishonest story considering the source.

Stop blaming Fox News then...
wtf.gif

_____

Ah - that makes the Obama administration the most critical aspect of the story - its the highest office in the land - the most powerful position in the world, and THIS IS HOW it conducts itself??? A total rush to judgement? Are they that incompetent - that thin skinned, that fearful of political backlash????

Utterly reprehensible - glad to see you agree the Obama administration is a collection of hapless knee jerk reactionary fools...

___

Now you are so easily proven wrong - so how can anything you say be considered seriously. You apply exaggerated statements as fact - a clear indicator of a mind void of reason and intent for truth...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT61GNLBclk&feature=channel]YouTube - Fox's Shep Smith Argues In Favor Of Public Option[/ame]

"They always come down on the side of the right..."

How foolish the foolish be...:eusa_angel:

How many times are you drones going to repeat this lie that I already debunked using the link ConHog posted earlier in this thread????????

OH i missed it, mind giving me the permalink? I was just scanning through looking for a link with the pertinant information and no one has posted it yet.
I can remember Daveman whining that Libs always make CON$ do the dirty work for them. :lol:
Give me a little time and I will search through the 300+ posts and find the link for you.
Whining? No, I am no longer a liberal.

What do you think that proves?
It proves the FOXgossip Channel was flogging the story and edited Bigotbart video ON LINE the morning BEFORE she resigned.
Get it!

Posting an article on a blog site is flogging a story? Wow, that's a new one. I think you and a lot of other people on here are hyperventilating over nothing.
"Did somebody say 'Fox News'?"

islamic_rage_boy.jpg

Stop it Sinatra... your not playing fair :tongue:

It has been so easy to dispatch this anti Fox News angle that is being attempted with the Sherrod story.

How can the NAACP say it was "snookered" regarding what was an NAACP event????

How can an administration that has attempted since day one to minimize and demean a particular news organization, then move so quickly to fire a human being based on a just developing story posted on said news organization??

The audacity of audacity these liberals be...

Ah - that makes the Obama administration the most critical aspect of the story - its the highest office in the land - the most powerful position in the world, and THIS IS HOW it conducts itself??? A total rush to judgement? Are they that incompetent - that thin skinned, that fearful of political backlash????

Utterly reprehensible - glad to see you agree the Obama administration is a collection of hapless knee jerk reactionary fools...

Exactly. The administration has no business giving the dirty tricks on FOX news and right wing blogs the time of day.

Forum List

Back